India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

"Jamai ki pehli paari ka ant" (Page 2)

WanderingNomad Goldie
WanderingNomad
WanderingNomad

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
babyy... DD zinda rahegi toh part II hoga na!! as of now strong hints that DD is gonna die. and another reason for me not to be excited is guys... show ka naam toh jamai raja hi rahega... let's just hope Roshni ke Ma hi jamai rahe Sid.. warna Simmy is capable of doing matchmaking for him!! anyway!! not sure why am not so excited.. :((

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChejuuSidNiabinaya98

Dee_Jay Senior Member
Dee_Jay
Dee_Jay

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosesidni

Originally posted by Dee_Jay

It does look like a complete make over but as of now we can't say anything about it with assurance because of the lack of hints. The leap is ok with me as long as Ravi, Nia and Achint are there. At the same time it makes us wonder how it will affect the characters;  will SidNi's attitude change, will the suppress their feelings towards each other, will DD be as arrogant.. We have to see how these things will be handled, though I hope it won't be a leap of several years as I love SidNi's young look. 

Till now we have seen Sid fulfilling his duty as a Jamai very ideally. Now in this new phase I'd love to see DD doing the same towards Sid, this has never been explored by the cvs and will be a complete change for the show. It's high time DD realize the value of Sid in her and her family's life. I don't mind a storyline revolving around saas-jamai's relationship, as long as this include SidNi in all this just like the initial days of the show.

DD won't be there in the new season atleast for a few months.. Achint is taking a break, not sure whether permenant or temporary..

Yeah I read it too, twitter being the source of any news LOLLOL
Don't mind her staying away for a few weeks/months, as long as it's not perminant.. Wink

rosesidniabinaya98

Dee_Jay Senior Member
Dee_Jay
Dee_Jay

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya11

babyy... DD zinda rahegi toh part II hoga na!! as of now strong hints that DD is gonna die. and another reason for me not to be excited is guys... show ka naam toh jamai raja hi rahega... let's just hope Roshni ke Ma hi jamai rahe Sid.. warna Simmy is capable of doing matchmaking for him!! anyway!! not sure why am not so excited.. :((

Exactly my point, DD ke bina Sid ka Jamai hona ekdum bekaar hai. LOLLOL
I somehow feel they won't show DD dead, she has to be in the show! Ouch

WanderingNomadabinaya98

abinaya98 IF-Sizzlerz
abinaya98
abinaya98

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Vj..u wil be excited once all d mystery solves whether dd wil die..even I didn't like first when all were saying dd wil die..then wat s this jamai in d title..but slowly progressively.. 
I started getting excited..becaz ..ultimate ly achint mam has gone for break..so..SidNi love we have to concentrate. ..

Dee_JayWanderingNomad

Dee_Jay Senior Member
Dee_Jay
Dee_Jay

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:46am | IP Logged
You don't look very much optimistic about the new phase Vidya. Stern Smile I really hope they get back the old cvs (as I read they took new ones) and surprise us with a brilliant comeback. Big smile

WanderingNomadabinaya98

abinaya98 IF-Sizzlerz
abinaya98
abinaya98

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged

You don't look very much optimistic about the new phase Vidya. Stern Smile I really hope they get back the old cvs (as I read they took new ones) and surprise us with a brilliant comeback. Big smile
Hm..I guess they wil be back..I know sidni seperation s bad..bit now sidni seperation wil nly boost d story
WanderingNomad Goldie
WanderingNomad
WanderingNomad

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged

honestly i'm not babe.. actually nothing on being optimistic but not excited actually and i've been always avid viewer of this show (the only show i watch on hindi GEC BTW thus lil upset for abrupt storyline but let's see)

Also guys i agree to Dee, DD will be shown in coma or serious bed situation as Achint / DD is still in montage!!! #hopeisalive ;-))

DD / Achint is not leaving JR, taking just a break

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abinaya98

abinaya98 IF-Sizzlerz
abinaya98
abinaya98

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya11

honestly i'm not babe.. actually nothing on being optimistic but not excited actually and i've been always avid viewer of this show (the only show i watch on hindi GEC BTW thus lil upset for abrupt storyline but let's see)

Also guys i agree to Dee, DD will be shown in coma or serious bed situation as Achint / DD is still in montage!!! #hopeisalive ;-))

DD / Achint is not leaving JR, taking just a break
Vj..d one who tells positive things to me..s not excited...
LOLso much..let's see I don't think so much crappy lime wil be Thr..
Let's see I m sure it would be nice..u would also.see and get excited

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderingNomad

Go to top