India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

"Jamai ki pehli paari ka ant"

WanderingNomad Goldie
WanderingNomad
WanderingNomad

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Guys this looks some serious stuff to me... though even i thought that they'll show DD in coma or untraceable but hints are strong for DD death. I still think the slap is misleading but yeah if smething happens to DD then Roshni will be upset and may break all ties with Siddharth but i am taken aback on the heading - Jamai ki pehli paari ka ant - in other words... Jamai's first chapter / first phase to an end! Seems like Ashwini ma'am is trying for a like second season kind of thing in JR... The leap may be long than 6 months... though i hate it.

my guess after leap - Roshni will look after her mom's business and take it new heights and Siddharth may move back to london or keep up with the pace to pursue Roshni because she is everything. I still hope DD is in coma kind or come back after time because the show is Jamai Raja!! and these three are leads!!
there is so much to see from Achint and Ravi's characters bonding as of now!! :((
I really wanted to see their saas jamai bonding like mother son and could have been possible if roshni would have been harmed (like how it was when shabby entered and when roshni was hospitalized.. i loved that care of siddharth and dd)

well what can be done.. let's wait and watch. Hope we won't be disappointed...
and honestly i won't be surprised if Siddharth puts up another look to stay with Roshni!! haha

Edited by vidya11 - 26 April 2016 at 9:18am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_JaynehanvChejuuSidNisabreen_06rosesidniabinaya98ChandzLoveSidNi

abinaya98 IF-Sizzlerz
abinaya98
abinaya98

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Haha..nice thought even I thiguht new season type..completely different storyline ...that's wat even I thought.. Let's see..sid Wil stay away from roshni m sure.. Nd in some other country..let's see wat happens..I won't be disappointed if storyline isbon sidni

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_Jay

ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
yeah vidya we did all discussions LOL nad ashwini ma'am confirmed leap n sbs n sbb ppl said leap will be shown ...so new start like season 2 of JREmbarrassed am sure DD will return may like after 2-3 months ..n story will proceed with SidNi n new lead..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_Jayabinaya98

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Its OK if DD is not there for 2nd season, she can come back in 3rd seasonLOL As of now the show needs some serious revamp and I would be very happy that they'll concentrate on SidNi and give imp to Roshni as a character.. Saas jamai has been explored in great length, it can be done later too.. but needs a break, ppl tend to get bored with Sid solving sasural problem & the same monotonous way of story telling. DurNi and SiDu is not at all intersting as of now and ppl r hating themSleepy  so I'm very happy they r taking a deviation.. It is very much needed to bring back lost audience, give freshness to the story and improve TRP.. As of now a new lead will take the place of DD, that is the info we have.. Lets see how the story proceed, my gut feeling is very positive about itTongue
And ya I agree with Roshni taking over DD business and Sid moving away.. but won't be very happy if Roshni blames SidDead Still waiting to see how things unfold

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_Jayabinaya98

WanderingNomad Goldie
WanderingNomad
WanderingNomad

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Not sure Rose... for a viewer like me, i have seen this show from episode 1, it won't have that charm.. i always loved the three leads sync... anyway... let's see what's cropping up!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidni

ChejuuSidNi IF-Dazzler
ChejuuSidNi
ChejuuSidNi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged
THANK GOD!!LOL
Dee_Jay Senior Member
Dee_Jay
Dee_Jay

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
It does look like a complete make over but as of now we can't say anything about it with assurance because of the lack of hints. The leap is ok with me as long as Ravi, Nia and Achint are there. At the same time it makes us wonder how it will affect the characters;  will SidNi's attitude change, will the suppress their feelings towards each other, will DD be as arrogant.. We have to see how these things will be handled, though I hope it won't be a leap of several years as I love SidNi's young look. 

Till now we have seen Sid fulfilling his duty as a Jamai very ideally. Now in this new phase I'd love to see DD doing the same towards Sid, this has never been explored by the cvs and will be a complete change for the show. It's high time DD realize the value of Sid in her and her family's life. I don't mind a storyline revolving around saas-jamai's relationship, as long as this include SidNi in all this just like the initial days of the show.
rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dee_Jay

It does look like a complete make over but as of now we can't say anything about it with assurance because of the lack of hints. The leap is ok with me as long as Ravi, Nia and Achint are there. At the same time it makes us wonder how it will affect the characters;  will SidNi's attitude change, will the suppress their feelings towards each other, will DD be as arrogant.. We have to see how these things will be handled, though I hope it won't be a leap of several years as I love SidNi's young look. 

Till now we have seen Sid fulfilling his duty as a Jamai very ideally. Now in this new phase I'd love to see DD doing the same towards Sid, this has never been explored by the cvs and will be a complete change for the show. It's high time DD realize the value of Sid in her and her family's life. I don't mind a storyline revolving around saas-jamai's relationship, as long as this include SidNi in all this just like the initial days of the show.

DD won't be there in the new season atleast for a few months.. Achint is taking a break, not sure whether permenant or temporary..

Go to top