Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Raman slaps adi as he takes ishita's name - Page 4

maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DivanIshraru

its still a wonder that people feel raman hates ishu

after today's precap i am clear he still loves her a lot that he can't see d reality that he has only killed her because he knows he wl die the day he accepts this truth.

i am wondering we gt many drunk raman scenes in frst month of December where raman ws thinking of shaggy.bt never i heard him saying in drunk condition that, "shagun tum.mujhe chor k kyu chali gayi?come back to me"
bt here drunk raman said,"ishita tum kaha ho?"
there raman never said,"he is a loser"
here raman admitted,"he is a loser"

even in his subconscious and conscious he hated shaggy bt here in his subconscious he loves ishu as we saw in d drunk raman scene

fabulously said

i agree completely dear

👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

raman didnt slap adi becoz he hates ishita... he slapped him becoz he reminded raman of his past along with HIS MISTAKE... the way he screamed on ishita and as a result she committed suicide...

he is living with the guilt for 7 years... and everytime he hears her name.. he gets reminded of that moment 7 years back...
he will definitely hate her as in be very pissed off with her when he will see she is alive and didnt tell him... and all these years he was punishing everyone around him other than pihu...

hate and love are two sides of the same coin... we tend to hate or be hurt from ppl we love the most...😭😭😭

superb dear

i agree 

This content was originally posted by: -AngryBird-

Ohh hello?! Raman loved Ishita more than his own life. He was mad for her. And we have seen it many time before. He slapped Adi bcos he took Ishita's name. Do you know want to know the reason? He slapped bcos it reminded him, his bitter past memories. It reminded him of Ishita. That bcos of him, he lost his life. His Ishita. He feels guilty, he is a zinda laash without his madrasan. He doesnot wants to live but he is living bcos of Pihu. I'm sure if Pihu wouldn't have been there. He would have killed himself the very same day he got to know about her suicide.

superbly said dear 👏👏👏👏👏

i love it  and agree completely
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Do you remember Raman at the beginning of YHM ? He appeared to be a careless father to Ruhi in the viewers and Ishita's eyes.. The guy is one of those who tries to steer clear of situations that they can't handle as it makes them emotional .. So avoiding is the easier option. 
So I have not watched YHM for a while, but I keep up with the story .. If they have not changed Raman 180 degrees ... His slap was not because he hates Ishita but more so because he doesn't know how to handle himself if all his deep emotions of guilt ( didn't he retreat to his room when he heard of Ishita's suicide), pining for Ishita and anger ( as he thought if anyone, Ishita understood him and her 'suicide' on his words proved him wrong) come forth. A slap to shut Adi off is easier . 

Yes Raman is not exempt from his grave mistake of uttering those caustic accusations  at Ishita 
but to say that he hates Ishita would be a mistake unless the creatives want to destroy IshRa completely 
livingFree_Urv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It doesn't take a genius to see how much ishra love each other there is no doubt abt it ... scenario here is two diff people who have totally different way of dealing with situations.. one side is ishu who lost everything after that mishap ...n raman venomous words broke everything that was left inside her still after 7 years she is same compassionate women who love everyone around her ,,,yes she is hurt immensely still she has not given up... she still believes in love on the contrary raman chose to go back to his nitial stage... he went in to a shell away from  everyone ...away from all the emotions like he did when shagun left him ... he build a wall around him just to hide his pain ..agony ..guilt ...both are living their life in guilt ..ishu with the guilt of killing ruhi  and raman with guilt of losing ishu n ruhi 
wounds are same for both and only the can heal each other its just a matter of time ...once they meet everything will start falling in place ...
still not giving up on ishra hopefully cvs dnt give up too 😊
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He does not hate her...c'mon it's obvious...we have had many evidences of his love towards ishu...posessive wild sometimes mild