Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Raman slaps adi as he takes ishita's name (Page 4)

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
raman didnt slap adi becoz he hates ishita... he slapped him becoz he reminded raman of his past along with HIS MISTAKE... the way he screamed on ishita and as a result she committed suicide...
he is living with the guilt for 7 years... and everytime he hears her name.. he gets reminded of that moment 7 years back...
he will definitely hate her as in be very pissed off with her when he will see she is alive and didnt tell him... and all these years he was punishing everyone around him other than pihu...

hate and love are two sides of the same coin... we tend to hate or be hurt from ppl we love the most...CryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-maduragymhasiumsvati12

ishra_JD_club IF-Sizzlerz
ishra_JD_club
ishra_JD_club

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

raman didnt slap adi becoz he hates ishita... he slapped him becoz he reminded raman of his past along with HIS MISTAKE... the way he screamed on ishita and as a result she committed suicide...
he is living with the guilt for 7 years... and everytime he hears her name.. he gets reminded of that moment 7 years back...
he will definitely hate her as in be very pissed off with her when he will see she is alive and didnt tell him... and all these years he was punishing everyone around him other than pihu...

hate and love are two sides of the same coin... we tend to hate or be hurt from ppl we love the most...CryCryCry
u r right dear ishra luv 4 each other unquestionable
Bt still in every track people bash him left n right
Question his love 4 madrasan

-AngryBird-ishra_bestluvmaduragymhasium

_NINA_ IF-Dazzler
_NINA_
_NINA_

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Our biggest fault is that we judge others by their Actions and ours by our Intentions.We don't know his intention so wait for tomorrow. I m sure He still loves ishita alot and he is in guilt .I can't doubt his love for his madrasan.

Mreddy-AngryBird-maduragymhasium

--QUEEN-- IF-Dazzler
--QUEEN--
--QUEEN--

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Even if raman wants to hate ishita, he cannot hate her, that's what we saw in last 2.5 years
And coming to bhalla clan, they are too selfish.
I want to know what would they've done, if raman died instead of ishita? Will they dare to bring another man and pretend like pihu's father, even for pihu's sake? No, neverLOL
And they lead no practical life, what would they do if shagun died when pihu was 4 or 5, what will they tell her? She should face the reality some day.
They never unless and until toshi dies 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddyannviMona-snehaseshan

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
its still a wonder that people feel raman hates ishu

after today's precap i am clear he still loves her a lot that he can't see d reality that he has only killed her because he knows he wl die the day he accepts this truth.

i am wondering we gt many drunk raman scenes in frst month of December where raman ws thinking of shaggy.bt never i heard him saying in drunk condition that, "shagun tum.mujhe chor k kyu chali gayi?come back to me"
bt here drunk raman said,"ishita tum kaha ho?"
there raman never said,"he is a loser"
here raman admitted,"he is a loser"

even in his subconscious and conscious he hated shaggy bt here in his subconscious he loves ishu as we saw in d drunk raman scene

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005-AngryBird-sudha_suresshmaduragymhasiumsvati12ishra_JD_clubgargpoo

ishitaruhi Goldie
ishitaruhi
ishitaruhi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CasKett-

Raman hates adulteress woman like Ishita, Shagun
N loves aadamkhor(ruhi ka bachpan khaa gayi) naagin nidhi. Wink
maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivanIshraru

its still a wonder that people feel raman hates ishu

after today's precap i am clear he still loves her a lot that he can't see d reality that he has only killed her because he knows he wl die the day he accepts this truth.

i am wondering we gt many drunk raman scenes in frst month of December where raman ws thinking of shaggy.bt never i heard him saying in drunk condition that, "shagun tum.mujhe chor k kyu chali gayi?come back to me"
bt here drunk raman said,"ishita tum kaha ho?"
there raman never said,"he is a loser"
here raman admitted,"he is a loser"

even in his subconscious and conscious he hated shaggy bt here in his subconscious he loves ishu as we saw in d drunk raman scene

fabulously said

i agree completely dear

ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivanIshraru

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

superb dear

i agree 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra_bestluv

Go to top