Raman slaps adi as he takes ishita's name - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by -CasKett-

Raman hates adulteress woman like Ishita, Shagun

U need to know the meaning of adulteress? Check dictionary and watch yhm from beiginning
Originally posted by swatica

@sneha...

I knew ds post ws cumin..
bt i knw u vl never agree til  witness it urself..
anyways u may live in ds illusion n jst b a woman dn a human..

im sorry if my words offended u bt i dnt mean it literally..
its jst dat i cant tolerate unecessary hatred for anyone..whethr raman or ishita..

Even I knew u wil defend & justify Raman I don't hate raman yes Im angry with his following actions in the name of his so called guilt that's it.

1) Hiding ishita's identity to pihu
2) cutting ties with iyers
3) not allowing to take ishita's name in d house
4) taunting Mihika & romi's relationships inspite of doing that same by living with shagun in d same house as hubby wife...
5) telling love is illusion n he has been cheated whenever he fell in love
6) showing cold behaviour towards adi...

All the above actions doesn't depicts that he is guilty of ishita's death..

And can never forgive him for Raman venomous words to ishita ..

Since I'm being a human I'm not liking inhumane actions in d name of guilt but if u feel that I'm being a woman than a human then henceforth wil never pen my thoughts abt the character & dialogues & actions of characters which is making ppl to ask me to be a human than a woman sorry... 

Edited by snehaseshan - 7 years ago
If they will not show ramans pov then most fourm members bash him left n right
Agar kal nai dekhya iss ka matlab ye nai ki woh pyar nai karta woh karta ye hum sabh ko pata hai
Agar nai karta toh woh adi k sath drunken scene nai ata that meine apni biwi apni bachi kho di n i am loser
Ishita t kahan chalegyi... So ye questionn ana hi nai chahiye ki woh pyar karta h ke nai
Woh bagh raha apne past se
Use iishu ke memories abhi bhi haunt jarti hai
Wih apne aap ko guilty manta hai ishu ki maut ka
Jab bhi uska jikar hota hai toh isse hi react karta
Or he is angry ki ishita use chodh k chalegyi uske bare mein nai socha
He is dead without her madrasan
Woh bas pihu k liye jee raha hai
Agar pihu adi na hota toh ussi din apne ap ko mar leta

So ye ques put karna hi nai jye ki woh pyar karta hai k nai
Woh har pal har gadhi hai saans har din har ssal usko yaad karta hai usse pyar karta hai

Nd whn raman see her alive he will definetly explode
He will burn delhi
Originally posted by nancysa

U need to know the meaning of adulteress? Check dictionary and watch yhm from beiginning
pls dont entertain her 😊
Originally posted by snehaseshan

Even I knew u wil defend & justify Raman I don't hate raman yes Im angry with his following actions in the name of his so called guilt that's it.

1) Hiding ishita's identity to pihu
2) cutting ties with iyers
3) not allowing to take ishita's name in d house
4) taunting Mihika & romi's relationships inspite of doing that same by living with shagun in d same house as hubby wife...
3) telling love is illusion n he has been cheated whenever he fell in love
4) showing cold behaviour towards adi...

All the above actions doesn't depicts that he is guilty of ishita's death..

And can never forgive him for Raman venomous words to ishita ..

Since I'm being a human I'm not liking inhumane actions in d name of guilt but if u feel that I'm being a woman than a human then henceforth wil never pen my thoughts abt the character & dialogues & actions of characters which is making ppl to ask me to be a human than a woman sorry... 

I clearly said im nt defending raman..
im jst sayin gv tym..
as its pretty clear dat cvs r moving evrythng at a snail's pace..
n i didnt mean to offend u in any means..
n if ds stops u frm giving ur thghts dn my intention ws nt such..
i again apologise..u hv ur opinion n i hv mine..
n if v disagree it dsont mena dat u wont gv urs..
u keep giving ur n me too..
n one dayt it might match..
n if u got hurt by my words human woman dn dats wat i hv been feeling..
bt its bettr to say dn to keep it burried..
unintentional u r jst seeing wat is shown n forgetting d past...
if u think about past n connect it wid present dn u might stil think frm raman's pov..

Originally posted by -CasKett-

Raman hates adulteress woman like Ishita, Shagun

That includes Nidhi as well. 😛
[QUOTE=DivianTanz_Divz]
Hmm.. I will decide about Raman after knowing about tomorrow episode. Whether they show his POV or not, his expression after Adi leaves him, will tell something about his feelings for Ishita. Till then, I want to believe in Raman's love for Ishu.
And, this thing I liked most in delhi scenes that Iyers are truly gentlemen and they are selfless whatever happens. Amma still loves Raman even though she knows Raman is responsible for Ishu's death and indirectly for Ruhi's death. But, those selfish Bhallas.. .they are only happy till their wishes are fulfilled and served. That's where the main difference lies.
[/
QUOTE]

@BLUE very true & just liked ur last two sentences very much...
Edited by snehaseshan - 7 years ago
Ppl love to jump on conclusion..
Atleast wait for the raman's pov...same thing happened in murder track...n raman proved wrong the ppl who thaught he is a cheater murderer..
He has proved his love many times...

Yes he doesnt allow ishita's name bcs he is in self preservation mode ...her name reminds him that he is a loser he killed his life ..he destroyed his life...he is running away from reality...his bitter past still haunts him...n v hv seen that wen he ws drunk...i think a drunk man always speaks truth n says the things he cant say normally...

I wud say jst hv patience n wait for his pov...i hope cvs will not disappoint us this time
We should wait for the episode to air. 
Ishra 's love for each other is unquestionable ðŸ˜²
Originally posted by gargpoo

Ppl love to jump on conclusion..
Atleast wait for the raman's pov...same thing happened in murder track...n raman proved wrong the ppl who thaught he is a cheater murderer..
He has proved his love many times...

Yes he doesnt allow ishita's name bcs he is in self preservation mode ...her name reminds him that he is a loser he killed his life ..he destroyed his life...he is running away from reality...his bitter past still haunts him...n v hv seen that wen he ws drunk...i think a drunk man always speaks truth n says the things he cant say normally...

I wud say jst hv patience n wait for his pov...i hope cvs will not disappoint us this time
i think people forget ramans luv for ishu
They forgot license scene
They forgot earthquake scene
They forget bhoot track
They forget murder track
They forget all tracks where raman prove that he is madly crazly love her madrasaan
Alwz raman ko darr tha ki agar ishu usse durr hui toh woh pagal ho jayega and wohi ho raha woh pagal ho raha hai ishita k begair bt ye hai ki woh kisiko shw bai nai kar sakta
One think i m sure ki raman s breaking point is near.
N woh bomb k tarah explde hogaEdited by sweet.Aman - 7 years ago