India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

No heading (Page 2)

tia2105 IF-Rockerz
tia2105
tia2105

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
If we are lucky enough we can get something more... pls cvs pls...mercyyyUnhappy

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Yes Thapki will show concern. She wud for anybody... As Lachu said, all that she does is for greater good and not bcoz she loves him! And again in the end - no confessions, no intimate scenes, no realisation also. This is TPKOuch U will get a prayer scene where they will show in Mount Kailash, goddess Parvati Maiyya is consulting her husband as to how she can save her greatest Bhakth - MA Thapki!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbubble

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Yes Thapki will show concern. She wud for anybody... As Lachu said, all that she does is for greater good and not bcoz she loves him! And again in the end - no confessions, no intimate scenes, no realisation also. This is TPKOuch U will get a prayer scene where they will show in Mount Kailash, goddess Parvati Maiyya is consulting her husband as to how she can save her greatest Bhakth - MA Thapki!

ROFLROFLROFL
oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I seriously donot think that TPK CVs can show anything even remotely close to what was there between Zaya in the cold storage...That was a romance based show...TPK is a drama suspense saazish show...so no hopes for romance...I think the scene won't even last more than 5 minutes...

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dynamic_doll

they are copying ZaYa's cold storage sequence...now my excitement has been doubled Big smile 
i hope so it ends up like ZaYa ! Big smile
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

I seriously donot think that TPK CVs can show anything even remotely close to what was there between Zaya in the cold storage...That was a romance based show...TPK is a drama suspense saazish show...so no hopes for romance...I think the scene won't even last more than 5 minutes...
fingers crossed tho Ouch
and yes it will last only for few seconds -_- and then thapki will go back to exposing sharddha Confused

oceanbubble

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
btw in the shows i am talking about, the cold storage scene was the turning point for both FLs. They had a change of heart for their MLs.
lets see how how it helps our thapki or NOT! Dead

oceanbubble

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Thahaan are not even an inch close to ZaYa LOL
if they showed just a half of ZaYa in TPK i might get mad of excitement!! LOL

oceanbubble

Go to top