THE PRECAAAP :O (Page 3)

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romberg

Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Originally posted by rtms

Dance was superb.loved it.cold storage scene,zero expectation.it's just to bring bihaan back to normal and of course to thapki.nothing elseDead
RT dear i have a bit expectations with the storage scene!  if not confession then something else should happen like that effects thahaan story to take a start. LOL

But according to the spoilers Bihaan still behaves rude with thapki even after the incident. Like he pushes her then she falls etcConfused So he wont back to normal ?
yeah thats why i am still up for a bjkt because of that spoiler means nothing big will happen that will effect bihaan. Confused

SanyaEterna IF-Sizzlerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Confession nahi toh realisation toh hona hi chahiye Thapki ko. Pyaar ka na sahi but feelings ka. That she does feel something for him. Let's see.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaaoceanbubble

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Confession nahi toh realisation toh hona hi chahiye Thapki ko. Pyaar ka na sahi but feelings ka. That she does feel something for him. Let's see.

This seems most realistic at the moment...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanyaEterna

exactly!!! Confession ni to kam az kam realization to hojay thapki ko !! matlab ye track waste na ho kuch kar k zaroor jay !! Confused Bihaan babu k sath to kuch ni hone wala 1st may k spoiler mae thapar parega unhe thapki ko dhaka dene pe Confused so i am expecting this track should help thapki somehow !

oceanbubble

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged

exactly!!! Confession ni to kam az kam realization to hojay thapki ko !! matlab ye track waste na ho kuch kar k zaroor jay !! Confused Bihaan babu k sath to kuch ni hone wala 1st may k spoiler mae thapar parega unhe thapki ko dhaka dene pe Confused so i am expecting this track should help thapki somehow !

I don't think he will push her...maybe he will not break her fall despite being present there only...like he said today that this time I have saved you from falling...but this won't happen the next time...

& Bauji slaps him for not helping his wife out...(IDK WHYD'oh)

After all, spoilers can be a bit twisted as well...

iQraaa

kapiri Senior Member
kapiri
kapiri

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Bihaan ko neend me bolne ki adat he
kya patha, bihaan faint hone ke baad 
badbadakar thapki se i love you boldoonLOL

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kapiri

Bihaan ko neend me bolne ki adat he
kya patha, bihaan faint hone ke baad 
badbadakar thapki se i love you boldoonLOL
wo neend mae bolne ki adat hae kapiri dear behoshi mae nii LOLLOL

kapiri

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

I don't think he will push her...maybe he will not break her fall despite being present there only...like he said today that this time I have saved you from falling...but this won't happen the next time...

& Bauji slaps him for not helping his wife out...(IDK WHYD'oh)

After all, spoilers can be a bit twisted as well...
yeah i hope so the spoilers is somehow false LOL LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index