iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:46am | IP Logged
THEY ARE LOCKED IN THE COLD STORAGE
THEY ARE SKIN TO SKIN CLOSE
THEY ARE HUGGING EACH OTHER
HE ALMOST CONFESSED

and then he fainted at the wrong time... D'oh 
why why why why why CVS why do you have to spoil the perfect scenario like this????Wacko
at least Bihaan ko "THAPKI... HAM TUMSE...HAAMM...TUMSE..PYAAR..." to bolne dete so she would have ponder over his incomplete sentence like  what he wanted to tell her??Confused

well i am still going to wait till Friday!! they always show things in precap which they dont show in the actual episode remember Thapki ka "tum bhut pachtao gae bihaan ??" they never showed it in the epi so hopefully they will show us a confession by any one of them!!!! 
also i really want them to end u like ZaYa yarr!! Aaliya confessed her love and zain fainted but heard it and i want Thapki to do the same PLS PLS PLS PLS CVS DONT GIVE US A BJKT ON THIS TRACK!!!! CryCry i mean Bihaan is even wearing the same Red shirt as Zain and the storage is almost same too. PLEASE CVS let it be a confession from any one side please!!!! 
my Fingers toes everything is crossed for Friday!!! Big smileBig smile

P.S i loved the dance sooo sooo sooo much !!! My thahaan and bihu ka ghussa Day DreamingHeart
bus aj k epi mae yehi acha tha or kuch ni. what ya say guys??? Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kinara.saraNishita112Ishani15shubhi_sPuppy05rtmsKowsiMimiii22..dtd...arviabhigyaoceanbubbledynamic_doll

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
@ chanda
Thapki actually DID say to Bihaan "tum bohot pachtaoge mere sath fir se galat karke..."

You must have somehow missed...because I clearly remember hearing those words from the witch's own fowl mouth...Dead
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

@ chanda
Thapki actually DID say to Bihaan "tum bohot pachtaoge mere sath fir se galat karke..."

You must have somehow missed...because I clearly remember hearing those words from the witch's own fowl mouth...Dead
no baby i remember she said it angrily with attitude in the precap but in epi she said it sadly ! that's what i am talking about they mostly dont show the stuff in epi that they show in the precap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mimiii22dynamic_dolloceanbubble

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged
About that...I can hardly read Jiggy's expressions...LOLLOL so I take everything only at their face value...LOL
It is very rare that she displays some emotions..otherwise she is pretty much blank to me...& I am often left confused if she meant what she said, because her face does not give away anything..ConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaaMimiii22

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Originally posted by oceanbubble

@ chanda

no baby i remember she said it angrily with attitude in the precap but in epi she said it sadly ! that's what i am talking about they mostly dont show the stuff in epi that they show in the precap.

Thapki did say tum pachtaogi to Bihaan. it didn't come in the first episode but came in the next days where they just showed Thapki first trying to apologize n then when Bihaan didn't listen she said tum phirse galat karraheho Bihaan. tum bahut pachtaoge... It was crystal clear. Till then I didn't hate Thapki but was just frustrated. but after that I hate her!!
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Awesome post! Agree with you!!
Man THAT DANCE!!!! I am going crazy!! I don't care if it was an angry dance but it was awesome!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Dance was superb.loved it.cold storage scene,zero expectation.it's just to bring bihaan back to normal and of course to thapki.nothing elseDead

iQraaa

Puppy05 Goldie
Puppy05
Puppy05

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hai chanda..missed u , and really I enjoyed , me smiling wide from east to west...loved the dance and precap killed me...

iQraaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index