EKDV is unimpressive on TRP'S (Page 3)

Sadia.Ritu IF-Rockerz
Sadia.Ritu
Sadia.Ritu

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FangirlForever

Originally posted by priya1804

Originally posted by --Amulya--

pata nahi yaar.. ye tho already ek limited show hain... around 120 epi's... let's hope they let it run atleast until then...
I don't think on a whole channel is gonna shut down as they must already have an idea that their shows are not trp gainers... but still they always chose content shows from long back... they gave shows which are way ahead for Indian TV... I just wanna say that Sony is really special for me

How do you know its only around 120 epis?
\
Nikita said it herselfLOL

I didn't know Cry

SS4MaNan Senior Member
SS4MaNan
SS4MaNan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RheaSingh

sorry guys...but I think you are in denial of one thing...no show has been able to stay on channel for more than 6 months and been tipped off...kindly google the shows that came on sony recently...the most prominent was humsafars...
ratings stands for business and sony won't run any show for long without trp's its a fact ! even I am as much concerned for the show as any fan would be and would want it to work better...

let's see...what happens though...any argument won't do

That's cause. Sony wants to do short series!! These are flag shows. Runs on product placements and sponsors.  These shows heavily backs on it's popularity than TRPs. 
aimlost Groupbie
aimlost
aimlost

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
can u where exactly she said that?
aimlost Groupbie
aimlost
aimlost

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
can u say where she said that in which interview?
bsides other shows TRP is also the same.
poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SS4MaNan

Originally posted by RheaSingh

sorry guys...but I think you are in denial of one thing...no show has been able to stay on channel for more than 6 months and been tipped off...kindly google the shows that came on sony recently...the most prominent was humsafars...
ratings stands for business and sony won't run any show for long without trp's its a fact ! even I am as much concerned for the show as any fan would be and would want it to work better...

let's see...what happens though...any argument won't do

That's cause. Sony wants to do short series!! These are flag shows. Runs on product placements and sponsors.  These shows heavily backs on it's popularity than TRPs. 

And if u compare this with the leading channel trp at that slot i would say that its pretty good.  .8 for dahleez and. 4 for edkv I'd definitely not bad. 

On top of toys is the fact that sp the axer of shows is still running is show at 8 30pm inspite of the poor trp.  Saas bahu sjows are not clicking as it used to anymore.   Look at the prime time zee shows that was launched recently.  Our show is running at low cost and high fsn following.   Trp is not just the barc numbers.   Channels do take the social media in to account too.  Look at yhm sp is still tweeting and it is not for their trp aunties

We will definitely do wonders in the long run.  Let's wait :)
_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Pehle toh title shock deta hai..lol..
About trps Sony shows are of low trps..only want that they won't change story for trps..
Enjoying it and hope we get good trps soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaitaanKiKhala

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I didn't get a heart attack but the title hurt me
I love this show and I don't want anything to happen to it. 

I had no idea this show was a finite show though.
If so then it's still ok - the story will be short and sweet 

ShaitaanKiKhala

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I don't bother abt TRP..it matters only the CVs give us ...and I love this show...bas..

ShaitaanKiKhala

Go to top