India-Forums

||Sahir and Isha: Pages of the past|| (Page 2)

--Ana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ana--
--Ana--

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

I am liking the flashback scenes as well. Although I wish they show how Ishir came into a relationship . Atleast some scenes post their 1st meet to them becoming a couple. Oh Sahir is not just a flirt , he is a cheat who slept around with random girls even when he was in a relationship. Angry
About Saloni ...no comments . 
P.S - I wish they had not shot on D3 sets. Its very difficult to not think of Swayam and SwaRon while watching these scenes. Cry
Coming to your PS I agree so badly Cry
That scene where isha runs and sits near a pole in the first floor of the set. That was exactly the same place Sharon cried after seeing swayam and ashi dance together on chokra jawaan re Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..MiStLeToE..

Nicki_vrushan Senior Member
Nicki_vrushan
Nicki_vrushan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I am loving the idea that they are final revealing the past, and showing exactly why Isha has trust issues with Sahir, before everything seemed so confusing. I really hope that they continue giving us these flashbacks, it really gives inside on why these two keep patching up and then breaking up. 18 break ups with one person is odd, as in today's day and age no one really goes through that, I think by the thrid they really are over each other. But I guess in India tv shows, anything can happen, and the leads generally stick together and don't really get over each other LOL . Anyways I am so pleased that they are showing some flashbacks into their love story.

Edited by Nicki_vrushan - 26 April 2016 at 8:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushui_yatharthk..MiStLeToE..

i_yatharthk Goldie
i_yatharthk
i_yatharthk

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
The way they are showing the past is good...yeah they should have shown there transition to couple but right now it wouldn't fit the track hence only the part of the cheating...and that was shown extremely good...especially shantanu's acting in that part...it was once again more that expected which is now a routine for him...secondly SAHIR asked that she was in pubepube, and how come she is back early this shows that it was not a heat of the moment thing with that girl...which is good...now I would like to know the reason she is back with him coz its pretty clear he cheated when he was in his mind and how they get back,   and I think here is where vrushali's role will come into play...coz everybody else knows the whole story and she won't share with azhar or guru hence vrushali's may be the one with whom isha shares all of these things...jst a thought might be possible...sharing such things require trust hence she was brought early in the show, next thing about performance of saloni, it has improved but still a lot of scope, she does good with only girls scene but not with SAHIR that is was let's me down, there is no proper chemistry in them yet, one expects it after 18 break ups and patchips, so that is a huge let down, and about the set St Louis college is okay as their college but not for the show DJ hunt that should have been different as a college it's okay, but for that particular cheating past it shouldn't have been college, it would have been much more if it would have been his apartment but again it has many rooms and she could have hidden so use of college,.   Let's see how the flashbacks are shown and till now both the flashbacks are very good hope they keep up the good work with them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushu

rbpll Senior Member
rbpll
rbpll

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Finally cvs has started showing the flashbacks...wat i collected from flashbacks is that saahir is really not an ideal guy...now the que is a girl  like esha who is sensible, strong and independent can fall for this kind guy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushuNicki_vrushan

..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupita

Finally cvshas started showing the flashbacks...wat i collected from flashbacks is that saahir is really not an ideal guy...now the queis a girl like esha who is sensible, strong and independent can fall for this kind guy...
True. The flashbacks are interesting and were so needed right now. Sahir's past is something I am really looking forward to.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushuNicki_vrushan

-Toree_B- Groupbie
-Toree_B-
-Toree_B-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:27am | IP Logged
That shirtless came as a surprise to me! The last time I had seen him shirtless was in Bindaas Naach. Man he's grown even hotter than before   Embarrassed I'm loving the fact that the cvs are unfolding events of Ishir's past. Atleast now their characterization would be much clear. Looking forward to more such scenes..
-Toree Smile

Go to top