India-Forums

||Sahir and Isha: Pages of the past||

..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I am loving the fact that they have started to explore the past of Sahir and Isha on the ground level now and I am more happy because I am loving these flashback scenes of them. . .While in yesterday's episode the way Isha was adoring Sahir and their little conversation was something I found lovely, tonight the exact opposite side of it came into light. . .Sahir and his flirtatious nature. I had suspected that girl to be Megha but it was a surprise to see someone totally random.

I wish they show more of their past. Its fun watching it and it explains a lot of things happening in their present.

For a change I liked Saloni today in both scenes, the one with Sahir and with Gia.

And then the rare sight. . .No matter how lean and thin Shantanu is watching him shirtless like that once in many blue moons is Heart

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Toree_B-Spark.Shreyadvrushuriachawlalkoi_yatharthkRockingbhardwajMuskan_SwaRonkapoormenkashanakyasharan

Spark.Shreya Senior Member
Spark.Shreya
Spark.Shreya

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Well written post Chitra!..Finally they have begun unraveling Sahir's past bit by bit but yeah finally Isha's insecurities and trust issues seem to make sense. We need to know quite a bit still but all this while I used to think Isha is always overthinking and insecure when it comes to Sahir but now I can relate as to why she's been like that. There are still many questions in my mind, major ones being how did they come such a long when Isha knew that Sahir cannot be committed to one ( I maybe wrong but that's what I make out of today's flashback scene) ? Also those 18 breakups?..All this while I used to question Isha's trust issues but then one thing which comes to my mind is had she not really trusted him ,they wouldn't have been together after breaking up so many times..Maybe she never trusted him completely but enough to get back with him and If Sahir had been this guy with such a flirtatious nature ,then Isha seemed right at her place too. 
Well its getting interesting... Sahir confuses me at times! Suddenly Isha seems more clear. 
Saloni did well this week I think. If she continues to improve like this we may get to see the much awaited chemistry between Isha and Sahir.

P.S. I don't understand Vrushali's role as of now..I wonder why she's still there:P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushui_yatharthk..MiStLeToE..kapoormenka

..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spark.Shreya

Well written post Chitra!..Finally they have begun unraveling Sahir's past bit by bit but yeah finally Isha's insecurities and trust issues seem to make sense. We need to know quite a bit still but all this while I used to think Isha is always overthinking and insecure when it comes to Sahir but now I can relate as to why she's been like that. There are still many questions in my mind, major ones being how did they come such a long when Isha knew that Sahir cannot be committed to one ( I maybe wrong but that's what I make out of today's flashback scene) ? Also those 18 breakups?..All this while I used to question Isha's trust issues but then one thing which comes to my mind is had she not really trusted him ,they wouldn't have been together after breaking up so many times..Maybe she never trusted him completely but enough to get back with him and If Sahir had been this guy with such a flirtatious nature ,then Isha seemed right at her place too.
Well its getting interesting... Sahir confuses me at times! Suddenly Isha seems more clear.
Saloni did well this week I think. If she continues to improve like this we may get to see the much awaited chemistry between Isha and Sahir.

P.S. I don't understand Vrushali's role as of now..I wonder why she's still there:P
I know re. In today's flashback I had expected Megha and I thought whatever happened, happened between Sahir, Megha and Isha but no that isnt the case. Atleast now Isha's lie on his question of trust is justified to an extent.

And yeah today I liked her.

P.S. Even I dont know but theek hai its nice to see a already known face :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushuSpark.Shreyai_yatharthkkapoormenka

kapoormenka IF-Rockerz
kapoormenka
kapoormenka

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I agree even I am liking this past story coming out slowly and with this real reasons for Isha's insecurities are also coming out. Isha is right at her place for not trusting him. I was kind of shocked seeing today's episode and had expected Megha too. This also shows how their relation must have been in these 2 yrs and why he is called as Esha's weakness because in spite of knowing this Isha couldn't help but accepting him. Now they are looking more interesting.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushui_yatharthk..MiStLeToE..

..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kapoormenka

I agree even I am liking this past story coming out slowly and with this real reasons for Isha's insecurities are also coming out. Isha is right at her place for not trusting him. I was kind of shocked seeing today's episode and had expected Megha too. This also shows how their relation must have been in these 2 yrs and why he is called as Esha's weakness because in spite of knowing this Isha couldn't help but accepting him. Now they are looking more interesting.
This twist has given much needed freshness to Sahir and Isha's story for me. I wanna watch their whole past.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushu

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I am liking the flashback scenes as well. Although I wish they show how Ishir came into a relationship . Atleast some scenes post their 1st meet to them becoming a couple. Oh Sahir is not just a flirt , he is a cheat who slept around with random girls even when he was in a relationship. Angry
About Saloni ...no comments . 
P.S - I wish they had not shot on D3 sets. Its very difficult to not think of Swayam and SwaRon while watching these scenes. Cry

--Ana--

..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

I am liking the flashback scenes as well. Although I wish they show how Ishir came into a relationship . Atleast some scenes post their 1st meet to them becoming a couple. Oh Sahir is not just a flirt , he is a cheat who slept around with random girls even when he was in a relationship.Angry
About Saloni ...no comments .
P.S - I wish they had not shot on D3 sets. Its very difficult to not think of Swayam and SwaRon while watching these scenes.Cry
Yeah that is what I meant by more of their flashbacks. I wanna see how and why he broke up with Megha and came in relationship with Isha and all. . .Hopefully they are going to show all that. And I am loving this Jerk Sahir Tongue

About your P.S. I second you there. I wish they had chosen a different set for all those scenes Cry

dvrushu

Muskan_SwaRon IF-Rockerz
Muskan_SwaRon
Muskan_SwaRon

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
It was my major disappointment regarding IshIr that they were shown as a post-confession couple and such couples usually don't excite me much. So, I am pretty happy that they are showing the flashback scenes of them. And even I hope they show the scenes properly with needed explanations avoiding any loophole.
One more thing I am happy about - Sahir is Sahir now and not Swayam Tongue I am happy I don't get any Swayam vibes from Sahir anymore Tongue

Edited by Muskan_SwaRon - 26 April 2016 at 12:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushu..MiStLeToE..

Go to top