Originally posted by ArshiR

Originally posted by raksbasu

Tu active kyun nehi rahegiAngry?
Aise kaun karta haiAngry?
We really have so less members and they are also very inactiveOuch
But tere jaise kuch active log hai isliye forum zinda haiApprove
Tu iss forum ka khun nehi kar sakti haiEmbarrassed
Sorry for the drama but plz don't leaveHug

can u imagine the boredome i went thru tdy? omg the forum is so deserted it chnges my mood

Gussa sehat ke liye hanikarak haiEmbarrassed
i agree n thats y i have to stay away frm the forum nah...i come here each day the amt of new topics Ouch it is so not happenin 
I used to come to the forum literally every second, thnking ki koi interesting topic open hua hunga 
Bt ... nth ...Angry 

same here...i refresh this forum so many times LOL jst in the hope some interestin shows up but nah u tell me isnt it disheartenin?

SaraTasneem Senior Member
SaraTasneem
SaraTasneem

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaraTasneem

can u imagine the boredome i went thru tdy? omg the forum is so deserted it chnges my mood

i agree n thats y i have to stay away frm the forum nah...i come here each day the amt of new topics Ouch it is so not happenin 
I used to come to the forum literally every second, thnking ki koi interesting topic open hua hunga 
Bt ... nth ...Angry 

same here...i refresh this forum so many times LOL jst in the hope some interestin shows up but nah u tell me isnt it disheartenin?
Yes it is ... disappointing,frustrating,annoying, irritating. ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiR

Anusha_ Senior Member
Anusha_
Anusha_

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anusha_

They must be busy in something more important. Smile I hope they all comeback soon.
You'll also go then? Shocked Okay, but be back after exams.
There are many silent viewers but they dont participate, what can we do?. Disapprove
After evening... Don't know. I am all the time here only after evening. Confused
This forum needs more followers. 
if the forum needs me i can be here even in my exams Tongue m nt the kinda person that misses out fun jst bcz ders xms in my head LOL the only rsn i dnt want to come around is bcz of the interaction thats all. if u come around in the evenin do some interestin post nah...
besides whn will this forum get creative writers huh? i can be online the whole day frm mon-fri thats whn i'll b around interned but durin the evenin n saturday sunday i keep myselfs away frm the internet 
Hahaha.. LOL That's great then. Don't go anywhere. LOL Wait for other's comeback Smile
I want to post topics but can't. It gives some error whenever I tries to post some topic. I tried many times. Ouch
ArshiR IF-Dazzler
ArshiR
ArshiR

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged

@ArshiR
Thik hai chali jaAngry
Itne acche epis dekhke bhi mat anaErmm
last thng i remember u tellin me gussa is not gud for health n here luk whose gussa LOL
arey baba m not sayin m leavin m jst sayin mayb i shuld ders a difference nah..come up with sm interestin creative ideas i'll stick around pakka 
after all this is my only show i watch i have to do smthng nah LOL
ArshiR IF-Dazzler
ArshiR
ArshiR

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Bt ... nth ...Angry 

Yes it is ... disappointing,frustrating,annoying, irritating. ..
wat more should we expect nah :(
ArshiR IF-Dazzler
ArshiR
ArshiR

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged

They must be busy in something more important. Smile I hope they all comeback soon.
You'll also go then? Shocked Okay, but be back after exams.
There are many silent viewers but they dont participate, what can we do?. Disapprove
After evening... Don't know. I am all the time here only after evening. Confused
This forum needs more followers. 
if the forum needs me i can be here even in my exams Tongue m nt the kinda person that misses out fun jst bcz ders xms in my head LOL the only rsn i dnt want to come around is bcz of the interaction thats all. if u come around in the evenin do some interestin post nah...
besides whn will this forum get creative writers huh? i can be online the whole day frm mon-fri thats whn i'll b around interned but durin the evenin n saturday sunday i keep myselfs away frm the internet 
Hahaha.. LOL That's great then. Don't go anywhere. LOL Wait for other's comeback Smile
I want to post topics but can't. It gives some error whenever I tries to post some topic. I tried many times. Ouch
oh shoot bt y? do u thnk reportin it to the dev team here will help? 
Anusha_ Senior Member
Anusha_
Anusha_

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I don't know why, but I tried alot. Disapprove
Maybe it will. How do we do that?
ArshiR IF-Dazzler
ArshiR
ArshiR

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged

I don't know why, but I tried alot. Disapprove
Maybe it will. How do we do that?
mayb jst PM one of the dev team member LOL  u knw i have no clue abt this forum watsoever m myself confused over the matter y my name suddenly turned into blue frm golden color today LOL may b the dev team will help they are the only ans 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anusha_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

D4 - Get Up And Dance Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index