India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Am I The Only One... (Page 3)

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
The so called Dance was good...the song Darmiyaan (male version) was good too...but still I would have preferred Kuch Kam...But its ok...Thahaan scene, whether it was dance or not in true sense, was really well potrayed...Smile

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I wish they had turned off some lights.. passionate love/hate couple dances have a better impact with less lights..
I hate these yellow lights..feels like they are suffering from jaundice..Dead
..Namrata.. IF-Rockerz
..Namrata..
..Namrata..

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Originally posted by jnsce87

Originally posted by tabi9

Originally posted by -Lachu-

Oh I loved the dance too...Darmiyaan song...you know I have never seen the original video of the song becoz I always wanted to picture my MegHan in it but now...its Thahaan and Meghan dancing together lol

and Bihan's dialogue was so on point and Thapki's expressions

This songs suits for both of them Meghan and Thahaan as the male lead loves her but the lady never understands his feelingsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Who is meghan??

Megha and Mohan frm Na bole tum na meine kuch kaha... An old show.. Do catch it on voot lol... It was an Amazing story lol

Sure thanksa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index