Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Am I The Only One... (Page 2)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabi9

Originally posted by -Lachu-

Oh I loved the dance too...Darmiyaan song...you know I have never seen the original video of the song becoz I always wanted to picture my MegHan in it but now...its Thahaan and Meghan dancing together lol

and Bihan's dialogue was so on point and Thapki's expressions 

This songs suits for both of them Meghan and Thahaan as the male lead loves her but the lady never understands his feelingsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

so true...Megha never understood Mohan ...she was another MA...but I loved her Embarrassed...she was so bold and sweet at the same time ...but I cant say that abt Thapki thoughAngry...

remember their dance? Big smile...so cute...Thahaan was more intense...situation differs 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjurai

Puppy05 Goldie
Puppy05
Puppy05

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
No no , I too loved it ...the way they danced..too close than before... So emotional...today I enjoyed...
And her saree in the next day mng , waa!!! Thank u CVS...thank u thank u so much...

Anjurai

..Namrata.. IF-Rockerz
..Namrata..
..Namrata..

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Oh I loved the dance too...Darmiyaan song...you know I have never seen the original video of the song becoz I always wanted to picture my MegHan in it but now...its Thahaan and Meghan dancing together lol

This songs suits for both of them Meghan and Thahaan as the male lead loves her but the lady never understands his feelingsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Who is meghan??

Anjurai

..dtd... IF-Rockerz
..dtd...
..dtd...

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Loved thahaan dance

Anjurai

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnsce87

Who is meghan??

Megha and Mohan frm Na bole tum na meine kuch kaha... An old show.. Do catch it on voot lol... It was an Amazing story lol

Anjurai

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Loved the dance.they were too close.thought he will put her down and then the scolding from babuji.but nothing like that.
Ishani15 Senior Member
Ishani15
Ishani15

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I loved the dance too. It was so passionate and Mr Handsome was on fireBig smile
tia2105 IF-Rockerz
tia2105
tia2105

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I did...absolutely loved the dance Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index