Kaala Teeka Written Update 26 Apr 2016 - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Sutapasima

I just hope Mads becomes more powerful and out spoken in future episodes 

aisi baatein mat bolo, out-spoken hone ke chakkar mein kahi woh KaYu ko hi kuch suna na bethe🤣
and since Manji has returned to the Jha house, m sure she'll do something to hurt Kali and indirectly hurt Manjhi, so better she remains d same😆
Originally posted by ...Shibu...

aisi baatein mat bolo, out-spoken hone ke chakkar mein kahi woh KaYu ko hi kuch suna na bethe🤣
and since Manji has returned to the Jha house, m sure she'll do something to hurt Kali and indirectly hurt Manjhi, so better she remains d same😆

BTW where was Mads in yesterday's episode when so much happened ?? I missed her ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
@Sutapasima, maybe she had gone to the beautician to look younger for mehendi🤣, i missed her ENGLISH 🤣

@Sutapasima, maybe she had gone to the beautician to look younger for mehendi🤣, i missed her ENGLISH 🤣

I tell you her Bihari English is hilarious yaar 

I tell you her Bihari English is hilarious yaar 

@bold, agreed🤣

@bold, agreed🤣

I am loving discussing the show with you😃 , here were you hiding all these days ??😳

theu did not show what Kali reply was wjen Yug asked her to promise /speak her hear out on Ramji's name .
I guess Gauri will guess what was going to happem andshe starts her nautanki to blackmail Kali ðŸ˜¡

Hum sirf Manjhi Maa aur Badke Papa ke liye ye sab kar rahe hai. Humari zindagi mein aur kisi ke liye koi jagah nahi hai.

I am loving discussing the show with you😃 , here were you hiding all these days ??😳

@bold, busy with exams
@red, me too😃
Yaar exams keep bothering me too .
A, managing my time like mad 
Padhayi ne band bajaa rakhi hai 

Yaar exams keep bothering me too .
A, managing my time like mad 
Padhayi ne band bajaa rakhi hai 
@bold true
@red, I usually manage my time, bt this tym it was bored, so I chose to stay offline😆