Mere Angne Mein

India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Shanti & Raghav:Change in their Equations??

munni_sgp Coolbie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I loved Raghav in today's episode.

Raghav proved again that he's the only sensible person in that zoo be it not believing his mother or knocking some sense into that air headed mahan murkh mahila who is very sure that Shivam will be alright after this divorce .Unlike the other members of SS he's the one who said that though Riya made a mistake,that doesn't mean they can end a marriage like that .He wants to save at least Shivam's life from ruining.I liked how he showed his concern seeing Shivam restless

Scene of the day : Even though Shanti tried hard with her nautanki,fake crying and made Sarla to back up her story of Anupam,Riya insulting them,asking for divorce and throwing them out of house Raghav said it in Shanti's face that he'll not believe her and Anupam is not what she's making him to believeClapClapClap.Sad that Riya and Anupam failed to confide in him during the marriage and this divorce fiasco.OuchI so wish at least now Anupam has some small talk with Raghav.

Raghav once used to be this guy who blindly believed in his mother but not anymore.Hope this is the beginning of change in his equations with his mother.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

savebookwormJumpingVioletspyaaribehnaMaverick_mechange12

pyaaribehna Goldie
pyaaribehna
pyaaribehna

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munni_sgp

I loved Raghav in today's episode.

Raghav proved again that he's the only sensible person in that zoo be it not believing his mother or knocking some sense into that air headed mahan murkh mahila who is very sure that Shivam will be alright after this divorce .Unlike the other members of SS he's the one who said that though Riya made a mistake,that doesn't mean they can end a marriage like that .He wants to save at least Shivam's life from ruining.I liked how he showed his concern seeing Shivam restless

Scene of the day : Even though Shanti tried hard with her nautanki,fake crying and made Sarla to back up her story of Anupam,Riya insulting them,asking for divorce and throwing them out of house Raghav said it in Shanti's face that he'll not believe her and Anupam is not what she's making him to believeClapClapClap.Sad that Riya and Anupam failed to confide in him during the marriage and this divorce fiasco.OuchI so wish at least now Anupam has some small talk with Raghav.

Raghav once used to be this guy who blindly believed in his mother but not anymore.Hope this is the beginning of change in his equations with his mother.

So true. Raghav supported Riya a number of times before this on various situations. So I hoped for better things from Raghav. 

But in Priti's fiasco everyone blamed Riya and I do  not know what Raghav did when they threw Riya out. 

I guess Raghav was too concerned about Priti's plight. But for Priti going off on her own they put all blame on Riya. and blamed her. 

How is Riya responsible for Priti going off on her own? Okay she should have informed the house but what would they have done? They would have beaten up Priti black and blue when she came back and others would have known about this too.  There is excuse for what Riya did. But why did she get thrown out? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgp

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Anupam is mad...instead of talking to those women, he shouldve directly dialed Raghav's phone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgp

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top