Thapki...Pyaar Ki Written Update 26April, 2016

P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

The episode starts with Thapki saying that she needs forgiveness from Bihaan and she needs to expose too. She said that she will do it together.

Shradha was sleeping for two hours when her sleep was disturbed by loud music. She came downstairs and surprised with the party. Everyone said that everything was done by Thapki. Shradha thanked Thapki and about to dance. Everybody stopped her and pushed her in the side where ladies were present to sing lullabies. Shradha fumed but Thapki made her sit among the ladies. The ladies started singing lullabies. Bhabies called Thapki to dance with her.

Suman pushed Bihaan on the floor with Thapki. Dadi asked him to dance but he refused. But everybody pressed and he was forced to oblige. He took her in his arms harshly. The dance was passionate but full of anger and hurt.

Thapki was about to fall but Bihaan saved her. Bihaan said that he saved her this time but won't save next time. Everyone praised Thahaan. Bihaan left angrily and Thapki looked on.

Shradha was about to color her hair when Thapki stopped her. Vasu also came and scolded her. Thapki made her eat banana and milk.

Shradha planned her miscarriage and wants to make Thapki responsible for it. She called someone asking a box and instructed him to give the box in her hands. Thapki listened and wondered why Shradha was doing it. She followed Shradha.

Vasu and Bauji were planning the baby room and asked Thapki to choose the colour. They decided to paint the room white when Shradha entered with a box.

Shradha opened the box while Thapki was watching. Shradha took out woolen garments for the baby. She acted like she was talking to the baby. Thapki was convinced that Shradha was actually pregnant. She hugged Shradha and apologised to her.

Precap: Thahaan inside the cold storage. Bihaan was about to tell I love you to Thapki when he faints.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I enjoyed Shradha today though everything was utter bakwas 😆...but Monica looks so tired mahn...felt so bad for her...  I am totally in #TeamShradha right now...That idiot Thapki fell for her trick ...plz shradha bring a foolproof plan for miscarriage...this woman deserves to be punished
Thanks for WU Dips
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
I wanted to kill Thapki today.. She is so idiot. Instead getting heartbroken, she is hell bent on exposing Shradha..
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Dips di...I was regretting that I came  home late and missed the episode..seems like I should be happy that I missed it.😆
manaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dplee

I wanted to kill Thapki today.. She is so idiot. Instead getting heartbroken, she is hell bent on exposing Shradha..

This women is super irritating
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Di for WU!! Is she human? Thinking about asking sorry is the thing to do but she also puts discovering the truth in the same basket!!
Well at least I look forward to the dance scene and precap
oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So we are back to the 2 minute lollipops...😆😆😆
Anyways..thanks for the WU dips...
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kowsi

Thanks Di for WU!! Is she human? Thinking about asking sorry is the thing to do but she also puts discovering the truth in the same basket!!

Well at least I look forward to the dance scene and precap

The dance was good. But the rest of the epi is skippable 
Puppy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manaan

This women is super irritating

She is not women or human but a MA..
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
In love with bihaan's expressions 👏 🤢 🤢