OMG The guy was abt to confess - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Oh hell!! I was expecting that they would show him rolling his eyes and back shot of falling because the olv was damn funny
... No words
Maaannn why did you fainttt at the wrong timee Bihaan 
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Maaannn why did you fainttt at the wrong timee Bihaan 

No he fainted at the right time!! I want Thapki to confess first!!
Originally posted by SanyaEterna

But the way he fainted🤣
i fell laughing i mean ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Kowsi

No he fainted at the right time!! I want Thapki to confess first!!
me tooo from the start i want her to confess first but its about time someone should do it QUICK ! 
Yes...I don't care who confesses first...I want it to happen ASAP... Edited by oceanbubble - 7 years ago
I dont wan confession 🤣 ...they can just understnd the love and act accordingly...confession has ruined every single show...not that it isnt already in ruins
Confession does not ruin every show...I know atleast one show that wasn't ruined post confession...Something else ruined it altogether...😆
Post confession phase needs strong romance...emotional connect, proximity...

But these words donot exist in TPK..
Hai yaar...what is happening, just half an hour I was out of forum for making rotis  for dinner,  ye kya ho raha hain...did he said this b4 fainting...really, y my ears didn't hear it...
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

me tooo from the start i want her to confess first but its about time someone should do it QUICK ! 
I too want her to confess even I thought she would do it before knowing the truth...but now it's late...