Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Hrithik reply to Leaked photo !!! Big Liar with proof !!! (Page 3)

slumgod.. IF-Rockerz
slumgod..
slumgod..

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheJake

I doubt this gonna effect Kangana in the long run. People know Kangana and it's not like this is her last big controversy. lol
 But right or wrong, it's funny how she made almighty HR into a fool ... 
LMAO...It is other away around. She tried to bully Hrithik but he came back strongly and proved that what a pathetic liar Kangana is. Just wait and watch, if her two movies flops on box office, she will have to pay huge price for the way she has been behaving. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeiTamannawhereiamtweetie19TheSmurfswillinaTwinkie_Star..FallAndFly..Sri-RColdplayingBasiliskanitaraniJupiters_CockTeAmo_MessiBeautyful_MessDB_reloaded

Skybully IF-Rockerz
Skybully
Skybully

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Kangana is like I dont really take Intimate Snap But When i do I take my Friends.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri-R

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Kangana needs to shut Up and accept that she was the one who was being delusional. I'm not saying Hrithik is a saint but all this mess only shows that she needs help. Any sane person would never do this and tarnish ones own image to this extent. and I see no wrong in Hrithik s PR releasing these articles. It's about time Kangana shuts up. She seems creepy to me.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11whereiamwillinaSri-Rhermione82BasiliskTeAmo_MessiBeautyful_Mess

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Hrithik wins it.. Hands down, keep releasing solid stuffs that blows up Kangna's already crazy head and makes her release silly and comical proofs like the pic yesterday..
So the picture kangna released yesterday was edited, she put herself at Suzzane's position and thus virtually in Hrithik's arms..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

willina

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slumgod..

I doubt this gonna effect Kangana in the long run. People know Kangana and it's not like this is her last big controversy. lol
LMAO...It is other away around. She tried to bully Hrithik but he came back strongly and proved that what a pathetic liar Kangana is. Just wait and watch, if her two movies flops on box office, she will have to pay huge price for the way she has been behaving. 

lol, we will surely wait and watch. To me HR ended up looking like an idiot. 

If you look at the bigger picture, these leaked photos, chats, etc is nonsense ... They are here today, forgotten tomorrow. The point is HR is guilty of something... The spot on him will remain. WinkLOL
gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slumgod..

What you said about her movies flopping is true...chances of that happening this year are slim, but the moment her slide begins it will be a free fall cause then the industry will remember this controversy. No one in Bollywood helps anyone when they are down and especially not when you are an unlikable interloper who has been rubbing everyone the wrong way. KR has talent no doubt but many other talented actresses like VB too had a very short successful run, lets see how long before her luck runs out cause fact is she ain't really a popular or loved actress who the masses would flock to see onscreen.

Edited by gatheringstorm - 26 April 2016 at 8:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

slumgod..Sri-RTeAmo_Messi

hermione82 IF-Rockerz
hermione82
hermione82

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction
Well cant really blame HR now for leaking all these private pics as he is entitled to defend himself
Kangy should stop producing her 'proof's and act bit human like and try to settle this mess out of court

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveerzan1whereiamTwinkie_StarwillinaSri-R..FallAndFly..ChotaBheemSerendipity..BasiliskanitaraniTeAmo_MessiBeautyful_Mess

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged
There is one thing I NEVER understand with pictures like these-
Why the hell are all of them falling all over each other as if there is no space in the picture for everyone? 

No wonder media uses pictures like these to make news. 

Go to top