Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Heisenberg4

Who has confirmed it was at Arjun Rampal's house?, why are other actors there?, the same reason why actors who have no connection to a film get invited to film success parties.   Are these all the pics that were taken that night?, are there pics of other people at the party that have not been released?

Even if this is not preproduction party but a party held by Arjun Rampal, that would mean that Arjun invited Kangana.  So the best "evidence" on Kangana's side is some old pic of the pair of them snapped at Arjun Rampal's house, along with several others, including his ex-wife.  From this we are to assume that they had a social relationship outside of work and friend's parties?

Doesn't matter who invited whom, Kangana and Hrithik appear cosy and are not some random strangers who wouldn't want to look at each other unless it was a film scene. They knew each other well enough and enjoyed each other's company. 

It's the way Hrithik has been disassociating with Kangana that I have a problem with. That is all.
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ponymo

Doesn't matter who invited whom, Kangana and Hrithik appear cosy and are not some random strangers who wouldn't want to look at each other unless it was a film scene. They knew each other well enough and enjoyed each other's company. 

It's the way Hrithik has been disassociating with Kangana that I have a problem with. That is all.

ok so they knew each other well and kangana is right and they were in a relationship. if all of these things are true then obviously she will show strong evidences to prove her claims. till now she has not shown anything to support her claims(that makes it hard for me to believe her) and i hope in future she will be able to prove her claims(if whatever she is claiming is true)! 
Edited by bigul - 7 years ago
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Reread the leaked Hindi emails please. If you thought someone was writing that stuff to you (and probably worse in unpublished emails), you wouldn't try to "disassociate" from her pronto?
[quote]Reread the leaked Hindi emails please. If you thought someone was writing that stuff to you (and probably worse in unpublished emails), you wouldn't try to "disassociate" from her pronto? [/quote]

Of course he can stop being friendly with her if things go bad but the problem is that he's trying to rewrite history.

He went too far by stating in his legal notice that he had no relationship with Kangana and does not even know her socially.  That has been disproven by this picture where he is getting too close for comfort.  

People just don't behave that way unless they are at least friendly or have some other relationship.  You do not do this type of stuff with strangers.

So clearly they did know each other socially, attended the same parties, hugged and cuddled and so on. Something happened and the email barrage began until he hated her enough to file a legal notice.
Edited by anonymous39 - 7 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nova19

Reread the leaked Hindi emails please. If you thought someone was writing that stuff to you (and probably worse in unpublished emails), you wouldn't try to "disassociate" from her pronto?

Disassociating from her because she was being a creepy stalker is okay. But to blatantly deny that he never knew her socially is what gets to me. Why not admit you did know her but after this episode you cut all ties with her (if that's true). It wouldn't make people any less sympathetic for him if there is truth to that story. So why tweak reality? This is my problem.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I seriously dont understand why are people behind that "never had any relationship" statement so badly πŸ˜† That was a statement by HR's lawyer said in the context of a relationship after this fiasco. Is it really a rocket science to understand that when these two were working together they obviously knew each other socially. From day one everyone knows this. There are 100s of party pics of Kangana and HR all over the internet. Everyone knew Kangana was invited to Rakesh Roshan's bday party and even HR-suzzi went to her bday. Even in the making of K3 both the roshans have only good things to say about Kangana. So them having NO relationship with Kangana was never the scenario...its just that the lawyers worded it in a wrong way. 

As for this pic showing that HR was close to Kangana I really dont think so. In most of the bollywood parties all the random people get clicked. At KJo's party I saw Urmila getting clicked with the newbies. I mean people who dont have any connection get snapped together that too so cosily...its pretty common in bw parties. In these parties all are tipsy and just having fun together. All appear close but the truth is they are not even regular friends. Like in one of the pics at a party, I saw Ranveer and Katrina greeting each other cosily...I mean so what? This is common in b-town. This doesnt prove any affair. Atleast a pic from a party where a man's wife was also present can never prove anything how hard people try πŸ˜† 

So lets see if Kangana can come up with some really solid proof because this one is done and dusted. 
Edited by Malika - 7 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Btw, something out of context, I never expected but HR looks quite hot and wild in his drunk avtarπŸ˜‰...That pic with Suzzi is something hun πŸ˜Ž I mean I have rarely seen him this way onscreen specially coz he does all those goody movies...rly hope he soon plays a real badass guy...would die to see him like that! 
Illyrion thumbnail
sorry double postEdited by Nova19 - 7 years ago
Illyrion thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nova19

@ Ponymo and Anon39:  I find it hard to believe that you are ready to convict Hrithik because his lawyer had a poor choice of words when trying to convey they were never close friends or intimate in any way. The most damage this poor choice of words could inflict on Kangana is that Hrithik never considered her more than a work friend. Poor Kangana how that much pinch. 

The opposing player in this drama has been caught in so many lies and half truths I don't have the time to list them. Her untruths resulted in Hrithik being considered a stalker, bully, intimidator, s**t-shamer, misogynist, etc.

Hrithik's big bad "lie"* = denied she was ever a friend beyond work

Kangana's big bad lie = character assassination 

Edit: * The word socially is ambiguous and considering in her emails she makes it sound like she had trouble making simple conversation with him, I wouldn't find it hard to believe he truly never did consider her any thing other than some girl he worked with, until she became some girl who creeped him out, until she became some girl he loathed.

ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Disassociating from her because she was being a creepy stalker is okay. But to blatantly deny that he never knew her socially is what gets to me. Why not admit you did know her but after this episode you cut all ties with her (if that's true). It wouldn't make people any less sympathetic for him if there is truth to that story. So why tweak reality? This is my problem.

1-Dono ka pvt photo Kangana kyun nahin deti agar uske pass proof hai to 
Khali batain,Na Paris ka photo, na koi couple Photo,koi dinner date ?
aese main to Hritik ka Paris Hilton ke sath Party photo hai
To kya Hritik ki achi friendship maan lengey Paris Hilton ke sath πŸ˜² 
Ya ye kahengey ki Hritik is dating Paris Hilton ?

2-Aur dusri baat us photo ki to ,as claimed by Hindustan Times- TOI(Bombay Times,sister group of TOI)who got the photo from Kangana's friends said it is from pre-production party of Krish.
To Aap kyun aesa maantey ho ki Kangana jhut bol rahi hai ? jabki ye information Kangana ki tarafse dia gaya hai.Aur nahin bhi hui pre-production bali,sirf party photo hui tab bhi koi badi baat hai nahin.It is a party photo afterall . 
Edited by ChotaBheem - 7 years ago