New Article - Upcoming Sequences

Posted: 7 years ago

Colors' Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat (Contiloe) will see a pre-leap climax wherein Ashoka (Siddharth Nigam) will be banished by Bindusara (Sameer Dharmadhikari).

Yes, all this will happen with the death of Helena (Suzanne Bernert), and we have earlier reported about her trying to commit suicide. However, before dying, Helena will put Ashoka to a bigger problem when she will confess her mistakes before Ashoka, but will refuse to have said anything like that before Bindusara.

An angry Bindusara will decide to banish Ashoka, and there will be emotional scenes wherein Ashoka will plead to meet his pregnant mother, but will not be allowed to.

Also, as part of the pre-leap climax, Dharma will get to know of the possibility of Ashoka ruling the country, if he would survive for the next 10 years. Hearing this, Dharma will decide to go and hunt for Ashoka and take him along and go away. Meanwhile Kaurwaki (Reem Sheikh) will also be on the lookout for Ashoka. Also, Sushim will send in a person to kill Ashoka.

As per reliable sources, "Ashoka and Kaurwaki will meet for one last time before the leap and will be involved in an emotional scene, wherein they will get separated when soldiers of Jagannath (Manoj Verma) as well as the person sent by Sushim will arrive there. While Kaurwaki will be taken away by her father, Ashoka will be saved by his mother Dharma at the nick of time."

With this, Dharma and Ashoka will move out of the place to start life afresh. However, Ashoka will vow to get back to take revenge.

With curtains falling on Ashoka's childhood, talented actor Siddharth Nigam will make way for the popular Mohit Raina to take up the titular role of Ashoka post the leap.

Tfs feeling bad for ashoka only one thing is good that dharma will be there with ashoka and give strength to shattered ashoka .feeling bad for ashwaki but atleast they will meet once before leap .sushim can never learn from mistakes .jaggannath is hell irritating.lets hope for the best .really going to miss sidd badly as ashoka
Thanx for sharing😳
Good that AshWaki meet before leap & Dharma will be accompanying Ashoka... His Mother, his support system will be with him & meanwhile Ashoka's bro Vitaashoka will be born πŸ˜›
Tfs!! Waiting for all the exciting drama
its nice that Karwaki will meet Ashoka fr the last time bfr leapπŸ˜ƒ

tfsπŸ‘πŸ‘
Ashwaki will meet nd no misunderstanding like really!!
Am I dreaming *rubbing my eyes* and reading again
okie cool lol 🀣 🀣
Aur dharma ko kuch nahi hoga πŸ˜† wow great πŸ˜† patha nahi maine kya kya socha tha regarding dharma...
πŸ˜†
Dharma the support system of ashok will accompany ashok
and then 10 yrs leap..ouchh 😭 😭 Edited by Aahana. - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Aahana.

Ashwaki will meet nd no misunderstanding like really!!
Am I dreaming *rubbing my eyes* and reading again
okie cool lol 🀣 🀣
Aur dharma ko kuch nahi hoga πŸ˜† wow great πŸ˜† patha nahi maine kya kya socha tha regarding dharma...
πŸ˜†
Dharma the support system of ashok will accompany ashok
and then 10 yrs leap..ouchh 😭 😭
Tune ek post me 12 bola thaπŸ˜•
Originally posted by AnuMoNaya

Tune ek post me 12 bola thaπŸ˜•

Haan maine ek article main pada tha in that it was 12 yrs leap
ab issmain 10 yrs hain πŸ˜•
Anyways muje leap se koi matlab nahi hain
BUT what happened to IF format
gosh!! IF ka makeover sucks badly
what the hell
want the old IF format backkk
Ariel TFS πŸ˜ƒ Finally ashwaki meet before the leap I'm so glad about it πŸ˜ƒ phir se jaggu agaya ashoka usko bhi dhakka deke jana tha πŸ˜†
Yea Ahana the new format eats up so much space ...the old version was way better.
Originally posted by Aahana.

Haan maine ek article main pada tha in that it was 12 yrs leap
ab issmain 10 yrs hain πŸ˜•
Anyways muje leap se koi matlab nahi hain
BUT what happened to IF format
gosh!! IF ka makeover sucks badly
what the hell
want the old IF format backkk
Ya puraana format accha tha...I don't know why I'm not able to change my username