India-Forums

Tamanna
Tamanna

show has guts (Page 2)

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Agree , i am blessed that way that i got to know lot of people from different religion and my dad's best friend was a muslim and had learnt so much from him and my mom always had to say this about religion , that noone teaches u to ight it is people so just take good and leave rest and honestly i am so glad they are pointing this so well

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

herennowS.Stephyanasuya43

herennow Groupbie
herennow
herennow

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 6:09am | IP Logged
And this show is about indivisual (Dhaara) as well, who is different, unique, stubborne for right, still standing while other drops out, determination, obsticals and friendship.
And by the way, we are hindu because we are borne and grown up in hindu family and we are muslim because we are borne and grown up in muslim family. It is not one is better or superior than another.

What about one is fostered when he or she was baby by another family from different religion and told nothing. He or she turn up against own riligion, came to this world originally.

Mind is very cunny, we see what we want to see and we can't see what we don't want to see. This is the root cause of the problem in us and in society. Otherwise wisemen have contributed the value in society with unique approach in all cultures.

instead of plucking the flowers from all gardens we are seeing only negetivity because that is what we want to.

Go to top