show has guts

anokhifrnd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have been many soaps everything is juz a melodramatic one but this has touched a right chords and it has guts of showing two religions of our country without harming each religions priority. Its not showing only one religion as wrong which I like. Even outside show be should really change I have many friends who r different religions n let me tell u they r the best but I can't share with few of family about cause of their mindsets. Sorry to bore you all just my views...😊

P.S. I like basheer and his eyesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree the religion aspect is handled very nicely.   No religion teaches to fight and we always tend to blame the religion than a few that have instigated the hatred in the name of religion.

This show has indeed taken a bold step in showing Dharaa and her divorce and her family supporting her in her decision and Dharaa moving into an area where she has to deal with many issues in her second part of her life with a child to support.

I wonder why this show has not many followers even in this forum.
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No religion teach us fighting ...or ...violence .so called leaders ...
for their gain ...they used people as their pawn in this act...😳

Even in today's episode they have showed nicely...!!
Edited by anasuya43 - 8 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, they have shown that the two communities despite the religious differences are infact alike with regards to their interests, fears and the sufferings they have faced. The real rift is caused by some people from both the groups who want to play politics using this strife.

And it's also nice how they show that Shubangi and Saadiya naturally want to be-friend each other; how they are oblivious to the distinctions that the adults insist on imposing on them. Actually, the adults need to learn from these kids.
mango-pie thumbnail
Yes this show has got guts to show the most sensitive topic yet very much related to our current society.
anasuya43 thumbnail
Yes the producers have guts to take a subjects
Which is different from usual story in a interesting way...very well.. Veena..'
croziaxx thumbnail
 yes show has guts to show a very sensitive topic  !  some people r really   what i say ? 🀬  they don't know that we r x,y,z by chance not by choice so if i m 'x' and u r  'y'  it is not our fault . πŸ˜Š
show touching to this issue commendable way , and as one member ask why not this forum is so active  so ans is because this is not usual show . there is no bubblegum romance and no dayan, chudail sautan this show need some brain and in India mostly people love brainless entertainment  πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Edited by croziaxx - 8 years ago
anasuya43 thumbnail
originally posted by croziaxx
yes show has guts to show a very sensitive topic  !  some people r really   what i say ? πŸ€¬  they don't know that we r x,y,z by chance not by choice so if i m 'x' and u r  'y'  it is not our fault . πŸ˜Š
show touching to this issue commendable way , and as one member ask why not this forum is so active  so ans is because this is not usual show . there is no bubblegum romance and no dayan, chudail sautan this show need some brain and in India mostly people love brainless entertainment  πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Till now very thing including tempo of the story  are kept in high standard...
Hats off to CvπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Yes it is not sus-bahu  or romance story ..that is why not many viewers here because it is near to once's life...

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree , i am blessed that way that i got to know lot of people from different religion and my dad's best friend was a muslim and had learnt so much from him and my mom always had to say this about religion , that noone teaches u to ight it is people so just take good and leave rest and honestly i am so glad they are pointing this so well
herennow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And this show is about indivisual (Dhaara) as well, who is different, unique, stubborne for right, still standing while other drops out, determination, obsticals and friendship.
And by the way, we are hindu because we are borne and grown up in hindu family and we are muslim because we are borne and grown up in muslim family. It is not one is better or superior than another.

What about one is fostered when he or she was baby by another family from different religion and told nothing. He or she turn up against own riligion, came to this world originally.

Mind is very cunny, we see what we want to see and we can't see what we don't want to see. This is the root cause of the problem in us and in society. Otherwise wisemen have contributed the value in society with unique approach in all cultures.

instead of plucking the flowers from all gardens we are seeing only negetivity because that is what we want to.