Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow awesome... Like Pushkar he is such a sweet person on this earth... Can c how much he loves his big brother and how much he wants his true smile back ... Thanks dear for such a wonderful story... Please update it soon... PM me if possible ...

Love

NickyEdited by nicky13 - 8 years ago
Divi.C thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Supperb... N pushkar is too cute.. Looking forward to read nextpart...
Sugarbabe14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow nice concept 
Continue soon 
Waiting for next part 
Update soon 
Love Ishita 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hi All,

Totally overwhelmed by the response to my Bromance piece. But I love these two Brothers together so much, I had to write something on them. Sibling bonds are always fun to write about. Happy you all liked it so much, and I have to work on the next part which may not be for a few days, coz guys I have a lot on right now.

But this show and these characters are making me miss my sleep so I can write about them. (sometimes the only time I actually have to write is midnight!). These characters are such that you cant help but relate to them, and I cant help wanting to write more on them. What I see on the show is not enough, I need more of them, so that is why I write about them!

Will try and respond to each comment if I get the time. But I DO appreciate the detailed comments made! 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Onie...

MANDY!! Our Shakespeare Mandy!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I really can't thank you enough for writing something on their bromance.         These two have such a precious bond. And yes Pushkar is the only person in the family except for Ramnath who actually loves Shravan and appreciates him without any motive. Even I want him to play a pivotal role in ShraMan love story which I believe he will.

Now back to your story I wonder what is Pushkar's planπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...will be waiting for your update.

-Onie

Onie...you gave me the ultimate compliment by calling me Shakespeare. He has got to be one of my ultimate literary hero's. To have my name mentioned in the same sentence as him is an honor!

Agree. Pushkar is a sweetheart! He loves Shravan without any conditions or agenda. Cant wait to see more scenes of them!
shivani_agl thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
waiting for your update!!
really want to read this
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mandy,  lovely idea.  Some bromance to push along the romance.  Looking forward to the next part.
Manyata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really wanted to see bromance bw them
Keep writing
I cant wait to see what pushkar will do
Continue soon 
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Please update next part soon
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Dear Mandy,
It is really awesome how you thought differently and decide to write a story on the brothers instead of just the couple. The show does shed light on the importance of family in all the episodes, but you have shown that in here. Normally I find only ShraMan stories, but I'm glad to read this one. Loved it. God Bless. Thanks a lot for giving me the opportunity to read such an endearing tale. Please update soon. Will await the next part.
-Tannu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘