new lead bring SidNi closer?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
I really wish and think the new lead after leap should be a very gud well wisher of SidNi and he should bring SidNi closer after the leap๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ No third angle and no negativity... JR should ride with some positive vibe for few months๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ What do u guys think? ๐Ÿ˜›
Can't really say..hope he is hawt๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†n lets hope SidNi aren't married to some other ppl..rest will wait n watch
Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

Can't really say..hope he is hawt๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†n lets hope SidNi aren't married to some other ppl..rest will wait n watch

though SidNi married to some one or not, they got divorced as of now and the leap probably beginning with separated SidNi... So I wish some positive air show flow in JR for few months at atleast chandu ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ya..serious ly I too..hope d same..I really want a lead like a brother to Roshni something liek that...
So that it would be awesome...
Originally posted by Purni12

Ya..serious ly I too..hope d same..I really want a lead like a brother to Roshni something liek that...
So that it would be awesome...

yeah super awesome it'd be ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by madhuharini

yeah super awesome it'd be ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yup..first he would be like..some new person trying to harm my sis..then ..when he comes to know abt sid..then totally cupid for them and some villain comes and attacks..
Ufoo..this would be nicr