Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nandyy55

Property ISSUE DAMN SURE... Might be DB knows abt all his Fraud works.. tats y he is so scared.

Is that he will loose his Mahanta  position so easily ? ..DB had major reason to block DT in every possible way..And I found spoilers too interesting but some how dangerous combo will start their ploy against ViDha...Today KM is positive who knows she may turn as per bua..
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you gi=uys for LUC.

So DT halkath work started

DT is using DB as  a pawn - so he handed over to DB - by showing these to dhaani - becuase of U i lost my position and property

Kam - She is irking my nerves - by showing her sweet talk , will  make sure to be as positive - but she is negative - Vamp  - like RA  ... 

Now KT  and DT will hell bent on using Kamini  through her feelings and attain to seprarte - Phinally WE will expect separation. for few days..

Dhaani will be outsider always for ever ...

Marriage betwewen Vipu and Kamini , then Dhaani will come to know the truth and she will be kidnapped . 

Vipu will break the marraige with kamini and save dhaani and marry her

IT is same similar track like - Trips and Dhaani marraige ...

Edited by samanthana - 8 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
if it is Dt's plan again to separate vidha they should reveal it soon and what is his plan to separate vidha...not just keep showing the episodes then in one episode reveal dt is behind all this like in ra track,leaving viewers with lot of questions and feeling no connectivity...
cocoatree thumbnail

Originally posted by: samanthana

Thank you gi=uys for LUC.

So DT halkath work started

DT is using DB as  a pawn - so he handed over to DB - by showing these to dhaani - becuase of U i lost my position and property

Kam - She is irking my nerves - by showing her sweet talk , will  make sure to be as positive - but she is negative - Vamp

Now KT  and DT will hell bent on using Kamini  through her feelings and attain to seprarte - Phinally WE will expect separation. for few days..

Dhaani will be outsider always for ever ...

Marriage betwewen Vipu and Kamini , then Dhaani will come to know the truth and she will be kidnapped . 

Vipu will break the marraige with kamini and save dhaani and marry her

Wah..! Sammy ! I want you every time..😳
This looks very interesting at least for trp pullers what could be better than this..Today Vipu took KM's name to Dhani..She looks bit upset , I don;t know some how I strongly felt that she will turn negative...all this goes for ratings..
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Didnot shoot yesterday

Aww get well soon Mishal we miss you.
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocoatree

Is that he will loose his Mahanta  position so easily ? ..DB had major reason to block DT in every possible way..And I found spoilers too interesting but some how dangerous combo will start their ploy against ViDha...Today KM is positive who knows she may turn as per bua..

Something mutual understanding is their btwn DT & DB becoz property will b in DB's hand.. But he stepped down from his post.. dats really unimaginable, Kamini she is vamp rite but today she is looking positive. lets see how story moves fwd in few days..
Sure Vidha the sufferer..
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh please anything but no Kamini getting married to Viplav. Will not be able to tolerate it .

I will go on a vacation during that period for sure.
kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DT will make Vip leave Dhaani by putting all the blame for his position on her, that is the only reason I see DT doing all these actings...
cocoatree thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandyy55

Something mutual understanding is their btwn DT & DB becoz property will b in DB's hand.. But he stepped down from his post.. dats really unimaginable, Kamini she is vamp rite but today she is looking positive. lets see how story moves fwd in few days..

Sure Vidha the sufferer..

Nandy.! DT fear of loosing his status to DB, so it better to join hands with DB..DB using KM and thus how drama progresses..😛
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocoatree

Nandy.! DT fear of loosing his status to DB, so it better to join hands with DB..DB using KM and thus how drama progresses..😛

Yes Absolutely, now DB uses KM and makes Vidha to separate..but how she will take till marriage? howViplav will accept? hope these will fetch TRP seems.