Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

LU 26/4/16 (Page 12)

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Acrually im going to enjoy this stage...the fear n insecurities of a wife ..yearning his attention towards her where Vipu will be unknowingly caught in the tensed atmosphere of AN...n hence Mus...

yes they have shown that dhani has  a jealousy streak. she herself admitted too. 

so if they build this  well and there are lover's tiffs and kt dt ,bua and kamini adding fuel 
then they cld have a good setup for separation.
that is what i meant yesterday. that they need to build up a track. this will get them trps. 

ek din kt kuch bolti hai dhani ko ,wo chali jaati hai , viplav le aata hai is not right
hope they handle it well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinpremparbat

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged
We always expected this twist when tanya was coming...

Tat Dhaani will see her inadequate,poor n low selfesteem with no education ...n compared to Vipus standard of living she doesnt match...its the insecurities and her shortcomings will lead to tension between couple...KAM will try to prove this that they are incompatible...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NickelodeonIlinpremparbat

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

So I think its more of comparisons unknowingly from Vipu...n insecurities from dhaani...I think this will lead to Mus between them...Kam is trying to attract him in thus,way

Yes that is what is going to happen . Everyone will compare her to Kamini and it will make her further insecure and then of course we know she will run .

The point is no one gives her any respect so this is how it will be . Like another dadi . Maybe this is a good time for dadi and Dhani to bond and dadi helping Dhani to grow . I would live to see that she has support from dadi.

Yes Ratna. .absolutely love to ee daddi supporting her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged

We always expected this twist when tanya was coming...

Tat Dhaani will see her inadequate,poor n low selfesteem with no education ...n compared to Vipus standard of living she doesnt match...its the insecurities and her shortcomings will lead to tension between couple...KAM will try to prove this that they are incompatible...

Totally what I see coming . Kamini will convince Dhani that she is inadequate for Viplav and make her retreat . That way she will win brownie points with everyone in An .

Though I have a problem with this that where does it leave Viplav . Will he just be furniture and watch all this happen like other serials ?

That is not acceptable.
NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
ok ths look promising now,,, Dhani due to her shortcomings unknowingly be compare herself with Kam,, but Vipu should not think her inferior to anybody at any cost,, ths wud b death of Viplov yarr,, let it b Dhani's jealousy,, bt comparision shoud never b done by Viplov,,plxxConfused

Meenakshi-rg

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NusiSg

ok ths look promising now,,, Dhani due to her shortcomings unknowingly be compare herself with Kam,, but Vipu should not think her inferior to anybody at any cost,, ths wud b death of Viplov yarr,, let it b Dhani's jealousy,, bt comparision shoud never b done by Viplov,,plxxConfused

yes nusi that's what i insist on , dont change viplav's character. let all drama be there but his honest character has to survive.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusudha999rama_2010premparbatNusiSg

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Viplav might unknowingly make statements praising Kamini which Dhani will find to be a comparison.

I expect some fights too ... It's needed for Dhani to grow . Keep her foot down and show Kamini who the mistress of the house is . Also time for Dhani to stop being the mice .

And yes get prepared for Vip to become dumb. Remember in a desi show only one can be smart at one time.

Ilin

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Viplav might unknowingly make statements praising Kamini which Dhani will find to be a comparison.

I expect some fights too ... It's needed for Dhani to grow . Keep her foot down and show Kamini who the mistress of the house is . Also time for Dhani to stop being the mice .

And yes get prepared for Vip to become dumb. Remember in a desi show only one can be smart at one time.

No that wont happen ratna. The producer knows mishal's worth and i am sure on that . she knows her show is because of mishal and it is accepted in the entire crew. so that wont happen.but he may b impressed by kamini.lets see bt dumb no .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinpremparbat

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index