India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

LU 26/4/16 (Page 11)

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Saw the episode and to be honest it was very nice and taunt.

You keep wondering who is playing who and what is the next move.

It was not OTT as I thought it would be.

Kamini is really making me nervous . Dhani will be pitied against her and made to look inadequate ...

Is the Ishq strong enough to withhold ?

Please watch everyday at 6.30 pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NickelodeonIlinrama_2010

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Wat this happened today???

Who is she to signal him???Angry
Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Wat this happened today???

Who is she to signal him???Angry

when she was taking dadima to her room , she looked back and gave a nod to vipu and he acknowledged it right back . 
even in the kitchen he was telling  that good ki kamini ne bua ko sambhaal liya .

and i am noticing an unkempt dhani !!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilin

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged
So I think its more of comparisons unknowingly from Vipu...n insecurities from dhaani...I think this will lead to Mus between them...Kam is trying to attract him in thus,way
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Acrually im going to enjoy this stage...the fear n insecurities of a wife ..yearning his attention towards her where Vipu will be unknowingly caught in the tensed atmosphere of AN...n hence Mus...
Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged

So I think its more of comparisons unknowingly from Vipu...n insecurities from dhaani...I think this will lead to Mus between them...Kam is trying to attract him in thus,way

yes even i think its going that way. and viplav will sit and unknowingly advice dhani to be like kamini and she will be hurt and then lets see...
nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Mehr vipu is strong in Dhani's love, its not easy for kamini, might be today she acting positive.. but to get Viplav's love very tough task for Kamini.
premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Yes that is what is going to happen . Everyone will compare her to Kamini and it will make her further insecure and then of course we know she will run .

The point is no one gives her any respect so this is how it will be . Like another dadi . Maybe this is a good time for dadi and Dhani to bond and dadi helping Dhani to grow . I would live to see that she has support from dadi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NickelodeonanjaliiiiIlinmehraan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index