Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

The 150 Cr finally made sense! (Page 3)

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I have watched BALH till the kids grew up and then I ran away LOL
Oh man how amazing was the starting till a certain period where the writers and actors delivered..

Iconic it was and will always be

Hoping this show will be as amazing and will be great till the end 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.chicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _AmyChoco_

Pls don't throw rotten eggs Chick..but I am sitting here like a fool still unable to connect 15cr to 150cr.Why that specific 150cr?Yes, I know he had mentioned 150cr before to the Tiwari house. But I don't get how 150cr came into play yest. In fact I watched the epi 3 times *embarrassed*

LOL This is so sweet of U.

He surprised the Tiwaris, episodes back, by saying the villa would amount to 150 Cr- an impossible amount, which even Mami booed, saying who would pay that insane amount...It was exactly that...an insane amount!

But he pleaded with them to listen to him...and Sumo just went to her room..We didn't hear his plan, just like Sumo didn't too...Bu the Tiwaris knew..So they joined his plan to trace out the forger and make up that insane Agreement on 150 Cr.LOL Sumo still didn't know, since she had refused to listen to his plans...so she came to know along with us. Wink

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahSah

I have watched BALH till the kids grew up and then I ran away LOL
Oh man how amazing was the starting till a certain period where the writers and actors delivered..

Iconic it was and will always be

Hoping this show will be as amazing and will be great till the end 

Same here...
It was the first Indian show I watched from epi one..the characters were written so well. Clap I find that connect in EDKV too...I didn't even last till the kids grew up...stopped before the consummation- exactly as the promo aired...that was also because I had got hooked on to IPKKND by then. WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_aglSahSah

.bohemian. Goldie
.bohemian.
.bohemian.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Got to give it to the writers. No matter how random it appears on the onset, the scenes/dialogs have a purpose.

Agree with Mandy, finally a show that does not question our intelligence. And neither does it spell each and everything out... keeping things open to interpretation.

Had read about Nikita quitting her previous show when it stopped making sense. Ditto on the courage to quit. And I feel the disinterest does show on screen. Have seen a few where is was mighty clear that the actor is just going through the motions... just for the sake of it.

Edited by .bohemian. - 26 April 2016 at 8:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .bohemian.

Got to give it to the writers. No matter how random it appears on the onset, the scenes/dialogs have a purpose.

Agree with Mandy, finally a show that does not question our intelligence. And neither does it spell each and everything out... keeping things open to interpretation.

Had read about Nikita quitting her previous show when it stopped making sense. Ditto on the courage to quit. And I feel the disinterest does show on screen. Have seen a few where is was mighty clear that the actor is just going through the motions... just for the sake of it.

Intelligent writers and actors! ClapClapClap
BLR_babe IF-Rockerz
BLR_babe
BLR_babe

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:36am | IP Logged
i was pleasantly surprised tht they used the whole 150cr as a plot device not some random statement.  now if mami returns shravan's blank cheque i will relax LOL  

chicksoup

skar1984 Senior Member
skar1984
skar1984

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Ok I'm confused -I must have missed something - mama, mami and Masi all signed the agreement for 16 cores originally - Khosla tore that up after he got the 6 crore cheque from Shravan.
Then Khosla calls the tiwaris to say deal off as Shravan tore the cheque.
Shravan comes to Tiwari house to discuss his plan where he says this house is worth 150 crore.
Next we see mami calling Khosla to sell the house again and he says I'll offer 15 cr. 
This is where Im confused - did Khosla make the new agreement or did the Tiwari take the new agreement to Khosla?
When sumo was distracting gogol did they switch papers?
Did they have shastri create new false papers when he got caught - even then the 15 cr paper was already sent to Khosla with mama's sign.
Please clarify!

chicksoup

BLR_babe IF-Rockerz
BLR_babe
BLR_babe

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skar1984

Ok I'm confused -I must have missed something - mama, mami and Masi all signed the agreement for 16 cores originally - Khosla tore that up after he got the 6 crore cheque from Shravan.
Then Khosla calls the tiwaris to say deal off as Shravan tore the cheque.
Shravan comes to Tiwari house to discuss his plan where he says this house is worth 150 crore.
Next we see mami calling Khosla to sell the house again and he says I'll offer 15 cr. 
This is where Im confused - did Khosla make the new agreement or did the Tiwari take the new agreement to Khosla?
When sumo was distracting gogol did they switch papers?
Did they have shastri create new false papers when he got caught - even then the 15 cr paper was already sent to Khosla with mama's sign.
Please clarify!

tht whole 6 crore thing was done in order to settle case but kholsa always wanted to get property .. so he did drama of tearing the paper so tht shrvn would take the chq back .. he knew sumo will not accept shrvn paying off .. thats why khola stressed tht priya took loan frm him to sumo .. 
then shrvn came up with a plan 
plan was to make kholsa falsify Sameer's ( sumo mamaji)  sign in order to know where kholsa get his paper from .. once shravn knew they apprehended Shastri and shran made a deal with him .. for reduced sentence he had new papers made for 150 cr . to convince court tht these paper can be made to look legit and as a fail safe in case shastri testimony doesnt go as planned  .. court was presented with both paper one for 15 cr and another one 150cr but 150cr one was with latest date ... then he called on shastri to testify  to clear tht  paper of the loan were falsified .. . 

Edited by BlrBabe - 26 April 2016 at 9:07am

chicksoup

Go to top