Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

The 150 Cr finally made sense! (Page 2)

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puba

Yeah...I remember my reaction after the 150 cr statement was uttered...thought that was a bit too much!! But CVs...have to admit...that was good stuff...there was a purpose to that line!

Now I am sure this Pushkar handling his own case also has a purpose in the storyline somewhere...CVs won't show that scene for nothing! Smile

Pushkar handling his own case...Actually, I thought that was to highlight how closely knit the Malhotras appear to be...and how Kamini can get away with everything she wanted...It was quite significant, when that came up as Shravan as spending the night at the 'Yeh Mera Bhi Ghar Hai'...Clap...There is a certain aloofness about the Malhotra House...they are too perfect...Compared to that, I feel Shravan is actually more at home with the Tiwaris...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_aglindranigupta-Swetha-

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SankaDevi.

I love how iss show main kuch bhi "ainvayi" nahi include hota hai. Everything has a purpose Heart

The writers of this show KNOW how to write.

True..Clap And even the Ainvayi dialogue...Such a gem of a takiya kalam! ClapLOL

shivani_aglMrDarcyfan-Swetha-

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

Chick, that 150 crore was an unique touch on the part of cvs. Totally bindass! and our lawyer nailed it like anything. The eyelock shared between him and Sumo was sheer poetry.. peace, contentment and almost for a moment I thought I had seen the young Shravan in those big eyes of Namik.. happy that the love of his life is happy, happy that he has been able to complete her homework as per her satisfaction.
 He did not let her down. More than Sumo, I felt Shravan was proud that his beautiful friend will not have to bow down to anyone's mudslinging. 

I only wish i had a man in my life like that who would do as much for meDay Dreaming
Is it too much to ask?LOL
Namik was phenomenal yesterdayClap

Chalo..Here is wishing for a guy like that in your life...Embarrassed...And to a love story as engaging as EDKV...So long as we are all patient to discover that person who lies beneath the grumpiness. LOL

Sheer poetry, indeedClap...It was the most striking defining moment of Shravan for me...In that moment..Nothing..No one..Not even he himself existed for him. Heart To be loved like that! Day Dreaming

indraniguptaMrDarcyfan-Swetha-

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yes the 150 Crores finally added up. Literally. There were many high points in the show today, but the best parts were Shravan's lawyer act and the few times he locked eyes with Suman! Magic.
Suman was stressed before he came, then worried after he came. I guess she knows there may be issues to face, since he had come against the will of his family. But in the end, it was all worth it. For Shravan the pay off was that look on her face when Shastri said that he had faked Priya Tiwari's signature! Pure Gold!

I saw an article about Namik on Fuzion productions. They had quoted his Insta post talking of GOT, and he was so into things like logic and flow of story etc. I thought after reading those comments that this guy is someone who "Gets" viewers like me. Viewers who want things to add up and make sense. HE is exactly the same type of viewer. So suddenly it made sense to me why he chose THIS show! This is HIS kind of show, just like it's our kind of show. This hero is just as "into" the story and want everything and everyone to make sense, just like WE do!

Love you my tall, dark handsome guy! Main aapki fan nahin AC aur Cooler bhi hu! LOL

Mandy! Hug

Indeed, this guy gets viewers like us...Clap..
You must know that Nikita quit her previous show because the story became senseless...To do that when one is so young and new...Kudos to her too...Thumbs Up...Imagine the confidence she has in her talent! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_agl.bohemian.MrDarcyfan-Swetha-

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Heya girl Hug
Trust you to point out the little details I do miss out cause I am busy drooling or cry my heart out at the beauty of it all

This is the shravan we all love to see who actually uses his brains and that degree to use..

I love the way he looks at her just about everytime but here it was so different and you could feel the emotions they were going through... 

Kudos to the writer who never misses a point 

Btw any idea who the writer is 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indraniguptachicksoup

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by indranigupta

Chick, that 150 crore was an unique touch on the part of cvs. Totally bindass! and our lawyer nailed it like anything. The eyelock shared between him and Sumo was sheer poetry.. peace, contentment and almost for a moment I thought I had seen the young Shravan in those big eyes of Namik.. happy that the love of his life is happy, happy that he has been able to complete her homework as per her satisfaction.
 He did not let her down. More than Sumo, I felt Shravan was proud that his beautiful friend will not have to bow down to anyone's mudslinging. 

I only wish i had a man in my life like that who would do as much for meDay Dreaming
Is it too much to ask?LOL
Namik was phenomenal yesterdayClap

Chalo..Here is wishing for a guy like that in your life...Embarrassed...And to a love story as engaging as EDKV...So long as we are all patient to discover that person who lies beneath the grumpiness. LOL
Thank you chick. Engaging love story, haWinkLOL. Well, I am a pretty grumpy character myself.. we would match, naWink
Sheer poetry, indeedClap...It was the most striking defining moment of Shravan for me...In that moment..Nothing..No one..Not even he himself existed for him. Heart To be loved like that! Day Dreaming
Shravan for me is one of the most  brilliantly written male characters on TV. And Namik is performing him wonderfully wellClap 
I love this show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_aglSahSahchicksoup-Swetha-

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahSah

Heya girl Hug
Trust you to point out the little details I do miss out cause I am busy drooling or cry my heart out at the beauty of it all

This is the shravan we all love to see who actually uses his brains and that degree to use..

I love the way he looks at her just about everytime but here it was so different and you could feel the emotions they were going through... 

Kudos to the writer who never misses a point 

Btw any idea who the writer is 

Hug

All I know is, this is the same team that delivered Bade Achhe Lagte Hai for EK...The writing had been good there too, initially..and since the show actually delivered good TRPs they went on to butcher it...LOL.May be it was EK...IDK.  BALH is actually considered an iconic show...there was a time when everyone was talking about it, apparently.

indraniguptaSahSah-Swetha-

_AmyChoco_ Goldie
_AmyChoco_
_AmyChoco_

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Pls don't throw rotten eggs Chick..but I am sitting here like a fool still unable to connect 15cr to 150cr.Why that specific 150cr?Yes, I know he had mentioned 150cr before to the Tiwari house. But I don't get how 150cr came into play yest. In fact I watched the epi 3 times *embarrassed*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

Go to top