Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Deconstructing the suicide attempt, and deconstructing Ishita Bhalla (Page 4)

Veeann IF-Dazzler
Veeann
Veeann

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Another thoughtfully analysed piece.Clap Clap Clap   Its refreshing to see analysis of tracks and characters in the forum after a long gap when fan wars and name calling seemed to be the prevalent sentiment. 
I don't deconstruct television shows myself  (seems too much like English Lit to me and takes me back to best forgotten school days) but i must say I am thoroughly enjoying the intelligent discussions that are taking place on your posts.

Keep em coming. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheryl_DTZoyamalik2005-Gan-QueSeraSera

DivyankaMyLove Goldie
DivyankaMyLove
DivyankaMyLove

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
wow nice analysis. ishita rocks. ishra is beauty
MissRight IF-Dazzler
MissRight
MissRight

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
WOW... SO awesome to see this post... I completely agree with so many things in here... can relate to so many situations! Kudos for keeping this a very positive and healthy discussion (at least in the posts I've read)... especially here on IF, where things do tend to get a bit out of hand... Wink

Anyway, Couldn't stop myself saying a few things that came into my mind... With the situation at hand, I do believe that Raman and Ishita are both equally at fault, and not at fault at the same time..

That time 7 years back, when Ruhi was presumed dead, Raman was internally somewhere blaming himself too... He was the father.. and a father takes the security of their kids as their utmost priority... a simple scratch on the kid is enough for him to go into over-protective-father-bear mode... so the reality of the situation, that his Ruhi, his daughter of merely 7/8 years was no more, shattered him from within.. in an act of self preservation, to rid the guilt that was starting to gnaw his heart, he put the blame on Ishita... Definitely not a good move, but involuntary nonetheless. he could hardly grasp the fact that his princess was no more, I don't think he even realised the sh*t he was talking...

As for Ishita, definitely, Raman's rejection was a cause of her finally breaking down, but she had always made it crystal clear that Ruhi was her lifeline... I do think that even if Raman had not blamed her, she still would have, sooner or later, tried the same thing as she did then... Raman was just the catalyst to speed the process up..

Also, with the case of her not going back to the family, well, she isn't living.. she's just breathing and going about the robotic routine she has set up... She (obviously) till today blames herself for Ruhi's (apparent) death and would escape from the world of the living at the first chance she gets... She believes she doesn't deserve to live or be happy and so she's voluntarily closed any doors that would help her attain peace...

Exactly as someone said in a previous post, its twisted, but relatable!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheryl_DTZoyamalik2005kaa1202MdwstQueSeraSeraDivianTanz_Divz

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Edited on page 1 Embarrassed
kaa1202 IF-Sizzlerz
kaa1202
kaa1202

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueSeraSera

No words to describe your take Aani...Clap

Without Ruhi Bhalla, Ishita Bhalla would have died sooner or later but some how Raman Bhalla acted as a catalyst & emerged as a villain yet again...

Edited by kaa1202 - 27 April 2016 at 4:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheryl_DTZoyamalik2005Seetha_RQueSeraSera

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaa1202

Originally posted by QueSeraSera

No words to describe your take Aani...Clap

Without Ruhi Bhalla, Ishita Bhalla would have diad sooner or later but some how Raman Bhalla acted as a catalyst & emerged as a villain yet again...

Thanks Kaartik Smile , without Ruhi - both Raman and Ishita have died but they both got reasons to survive - her guilt of making two kids and a man who suffered helping her making her live on and his remaining two kids being his...

They have survived, the only thing is...neither of them is unable to get rid of the pain and heal.

The pain of losing a child is something that can never go away completely - but it can either tear a couple apart, like it happened here or it can make them stronger than ever, if they decide to lean on each other and help heal...but obviously that doesnt work well for trp and melodrama so our CVs would rather take this rather convoluted route and make their characters and US suffer Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005Seetha_Rkaa1202

UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:35am | IP Logged
The fresh perspectives you guys bring to the platter are worth coming to this forum for Clap

Thanks Zoya, Krishy, Aani Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil_1

The fresh perspectives you guys bring to the platter are worth coming to this forum for Clap

Thanks Zoya, Krishy, Aani Embarrassed

Thanks Umera,

I am so happy to actually have the forum discussing the show again which is what it is supposed to be about. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005Seetha_RUmeraTariq

Go to top