Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Deconstructing the suicide attempt, and deconstructing Ishita Bhalla (Page 3)

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoyamalik2005

This is a fantastic responseSmile
I completely agree that Ishita is more complicated. Essentially we have now seen what an emotional fool Raman is, and I too am annoyed the cvs spend more time glorifying Ishita than is necessary. I do however like that they make you think a bit harder about the way Ishita is really dealing with all this. Raman, when drunk reveals how broken he is, but with Ishita you see her fighting to keep her head above water, she tries very hard to remain level headed. I really think Raman is going to have to instigate her very much before she truly reveals everything she has been feeling for the past 7 years.

I hope they touch on it between IshRa and not Ishita and everyone else like they have in the past. I want this to be just about IshRa. Sharing hurt with others is understandable but we won't see any trie, honest progression in IshRa until THEY - the couple - opens up 100% (or 65% is even good enough for desi soaps)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nikichatz1Meghna_IshRaLove9Zoyamalik2005SA1234-AngryBird-mischiefmaduragymhasiumgargpoo-Silencia-Lady_MacbethDivianTanz_Divz

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivianTanz_Divz

Beautiful post... If you were the writer of the YHM or the character sketches, the show would have been still interesting to watch.
Brilliant and you perfectly analysed Ishita the way you did for Raman. They are imperfect, insecure about themselves and their loved ones.. that's where their souls met together and became one.

If you think about it - the writers to some degree, in some weird way still get what IshRa stood for & who they are...that's why we can still see this depth if we really look. It's just they've taken everything to the extremes for the shock & awe reactions needed on prime time. Many of the tracks are contrived but deep down the core insecurities and such can still be found.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Meghna_IshRaLove9Zoyamalik2005-AngryBird-maduragymhasiumgargpoo-Silencia-DivianTanz_Divz

-Silencia- IF-Sizzlerz
-Silencia-
-Silencia-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -K.13-

I completely agree that Ishita is more complicated. Essentially we have now seen what an emotional fool Raman is, and I too am annoyed the cvs spend more time glorifying Ishita than is necessary. I do however like that they make you think a bit harder about the way Ishita is really dealing with all this. Raman, when drunk reveals how broken he is, but with Ishita you see her fighting to keep her head above water, she tries very hard to remain level headed. I really think Raman is going to have to instigate her very much before she truly reveals everything she has been feeling for the past 7 years.

I hope they touch on it between IshRa and not Ishita and everyone else like they have in the past. I want this to be just about IshRa. Sharing hurt with others is understandable but we won't see any trie, honest progression in IshRa until THEY - the couple - opens up 100% (or 65% is even good enough for desi soaps)

Krishyben you have very unrealistic expectations from people who made IshRa consummation the talk of town LOL LOL Even Pammi aunty knew LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SA1234Love9-AngryBird-mischief-K.13-

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nidoo-

Originally posted by -K.13-

Krishyben you have very unrealistic expectations from people who made IshRa consummation the talk of town LOL LOL Even Pammi aunty knew LOL

At least they weren't all gossiping about Ishita feeling Unwomanly... Like a good foolish viewer, I take what little I get Nids LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Silencia-

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
fabulously written dear ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

i agree completely

love it

i want to say your review make us belief that yhm is not changed  completely still same one we love most in olden days

your review make us moreover push us why cant we give another chance to yhm ? somewhat essence is present somewhere

i wish and hope your positive post make new changes in yhm forum soon  ( like   spreading negativity moreover fan war between ishra who is best who is worst )

you already achieve what i said above somewhat because everyone ( who is neither ishita fan or raman fan ) accept somewhat agree also  what you said in all the post still( really a best change )

keep going dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheryl_DTZoyamalik2005

rose1000 Goldie
rose1000
rose1000

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Zoya
All these characters were mere names on pieces of paper with some scribblings called script by CVs who are "consistently" inconsistent...but your analyses...you have infused life into these names making them so real...

And thank you so much for spreading positivity in this forum which had been hijacked by war mongers for quite a while now...

Thank a lot. ClapThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheryl_DTZoyamalik2005Mdwst

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I have heard about your posts from some of my friends ... Amazing is the word that comes in my mind after I read the last two post of yours .. I read a nice character/ plot analysis after a long time in the forum .. Please continue... Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005QueSeraSera

bscorp13 IF-Rockerz
bscorp13
bscorp13

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Interesting take .
Most of what you said did hold true for 11pm ishita...and I think the amma accident track and then the license track brought out her emotions and insecurities and growing love for raman beautifully.  But ishita of better part of 2015 was unrecognizable in her emotions and actions towards raman except in glimpses during the Consummation track..we did see a version of the old ishita in the chaddha murder track..esp in the jail scenes and in the reunion scene...
If you ask me ..the one line during the chaddha track when Raman after pushing her off the cliff goes to meet her..she says she could take everything. .even the noose around her neck but not hatred for her in his eyes.. she died the very moment she saw that. ..this scene was SC tujhe closest cvs came to showing what ishita felt deep inside...as a normal woman..not a mahaan devi...
And yet strangely and metaphorically. .raman hating her and saying that she was the reason for their daughters death and that she being in his life was the reason for all his misfortunes. .kind of killed her on the spot.. the jumping off the cliff was just incidental. 

But i totally blame the cvs for not giving us an insight on ishita's thought process or insecurities in any track till date..esp post the slot change.. she has morphed into a strange superwoman devoid of real emotions and more interested in improving the world around her than delve deep into herself or for that matter even cherish what she found in her relationship with raman...
I loved the few min scene in the current track where ishita talks to raman on the TV screen...opening up to her pain. .her love. .her pain of being away physically and emotionally was so visible. .her i miss you was truly heartfelt...
If cvs even give us a couple more such scenes..I can forgive cvs all of 2015s mishapsLOL

Edited by bscorp13 - 26 April 2016 at 12:45pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nikichatz1Zoyamalik2005-AngryBird-rose1000Lacustrismischiefmomb24maduragymhasiumMdwstgargpoo-Gan-kaa1202-Silencia-QueSeraSera

Go to top