India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

What does paari mean?

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Jamai raja ki pehali PAARI ka anth. Is the tagline. What I assume is it is the end of 1st chapter or 1st season of JR. But what exactly does paari mean?Confused Hindi speakers help plss (Chandz its not pari or angel, its paariLOL)

And ya, the show is going for a major revamp and will start afresh.. I'm excited.. This promo will pull audience for sure b'coz no wonder many will think the show is endingLOL but they may not be knowing 2nd chapter or season will be continuing w/o a break.. I'm excited.. now many things r making sense, the increased no: of repeats by Zee, crazy promotion, PH designing new set and even with Achint leaving for some time I don't think its going to affect much.. who knows the 2nd chapter will be better than the first..Tongue The promo is impressive for now.. I'm getting the feel of Sid's truth revelation & Bangkok track..

But what does Paari mean?

Edited by rosesidni - 26 April 2016 at 7:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_Jaynehanvbabithajmadhuhariniabinaya98ChandzLoveSidNi

ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:05am | IP Logged
It's not pariLOLsince Sid loves DD more than anything I thought angelLOLanyways last time zee increased repeats n promoted JR before raghu track..this time also they did..so am positive about track...and excitedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidniabinaya98

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

It's not pariLOLsince Sid loves DD more than anything I thought angelLOLanyways last time zee increased repeats n promoted JR before raghu track..this time also they did..so am positive about track...and excitedEmbarrassed

Not pariLOL Even I was thinking what illogical tagline was that when u said pariLOL DD and angelShockedLOL

Paar karna means to cross.. So paari will be something related to that.. like moving from first part to 2nd.. In the 2nd part instead of DD, 3rd lead may be someone elseTongue That's my guess and I think it will workEmbarrassed

abinaya98ChandzLoveSidNi

ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosesidni

Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

Not pariLOL Even I was thinking what illogical tagline was that when u said pariLOL DD and angelShockedLOL

Paar karna means to cross.. So paari will be something related to that.. like moving from first part to 2nd.. In the 2nd part instead of DD, 3rd lead may be someone elseTongue That's my guess and I think it will workEmbarrassed
paari means innings ..I just googledLOLso it's end of JR part 1 with DD...its season 2 now

rosesidniabinaya98

nehanv Senior Member
nehanv
nehanv

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Pehli paari means first innings,so the tagline would mean "end of first innings". Its very likely tht the story is going to move into another paari or 2nd innings. Very excited,hope focus remains on sidni. I also hope their story continues to b as beatiful as it is or even more

rosesidniabinaya98

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Paari means innings...
pehla paari ka anth means end of first innings Tongue

rosesidniabinaya98

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehanv

Pehli paari means first innings,so the tagline would mean "end of first innings". Its very likely tht the story is going to move into another paari or 2nd innings. Very excited,hope focus remains on sidni. I also hope their story continues to b as beatiful as it is or even more

Hope soEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abinaya98

abinaya98 IF-Sizzlerz
abinaya98
abinaya98

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
First inning ..so dd Roshni patch up done..
So second season..m damn excited

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidni

Go to top