Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Aastha was impatiently waiting for the movie to begin. "Haaye... SRK ko mera favourite hai!! Maza aa jaayega!!" she said in excitement.
Thanks Sai ðŸ˜Š
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Shlok wondering,"Aisa kya hai iss bewakuff shah rukh khan me jo mujh me nai h?? me toh isse jyada achha dikhata huu.."
Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aastha observed him staring at her but intentionally "Shlok mujhe kya dekh raha hain vaha dekhiyena film start ho raha hain dekho aap mujhe jaldi jaldi kahke bola aur ab aap film ki starting ko chodke mujhe dekh raha hain."
Edited by Saibhargav - 8 years ago
rd0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shlok hesitatingly said, "Ha,ha wohi toh dekh raha hoon, tumhe kaun dekh raha hai...!!" Aastha smiled inwardly!
Saibhargav thumbnail
Aastha childishly "achcha to ye kya hain tumhara haath." and she took away his hand which is wrapped around her belly and carelessly thrown at him. Edited by Saibhargav - 8 years ago
sudhamadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shlok got irritated he said it is my hand and u r mine samjhe, I will put my hand where ever I want who r you to ask haan.
rd0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aastha faked anger and said, "Jao main aapse baat nahi karti!!... Huh!"
sudhamadhu thumbnail
Hearing this shlok smiled and took her hand and gave a kiss and said ' nautanki'.
Saibhargav thumbnail
Aastha "Shlok ab chodiye aap isiliye mujhe ayha corner seat pe laaye hain na pehle mujhe film to dekhne do" and she rested her head on his shoulder and held his hand and started watching movie
sudhamadhu thumbnail
Hearing this shlok smiled and wrapped her shoulder with one hand and pulled her to him and kissed her forehead, his one hand was held by astha, then he also started to watch the movie. 😉 😛 Edited by sudhamadhu - 8 years ago