Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

India-Forums

SBS Segment: Dev Takes Sonakshi to Hospital (Page 2)

Earnshaw Senior Member
Earnshaw
Earnshaw

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
This new flavor of love is interesting without doubt,and the lead characters having this intense chemistry,makes it.Wink .But,I just have this notion that the car that hits Sonakshi might be Dev's cousin brother,Vicky,who definitely has a motif. Besides,I've read an article where there is a mention of new female character entering the drama;hope she becomes the harbinger of love ,and not some evil genius. Because,honestly,this repeated storyline in every Hindi TV soap,I.e.,love triangle,and one of the female characters becoming evil;or the male lead character marrying twice,thrice; or re-birth,all these has become so predictable. I really request the makers of this drama not to bore us with any such storyline. Please,think out of the box,giving us all fresh and relaxing entertainment.

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
What is with the dramebaaz dialogue delivery by the lady in the background?LOL
But, I want it to happen just as SS said. I don't want Dev to fall in love with Sonakshi now. I want it to happen properly. Jeene marne ke waade jasbaati hokar nahi liye jaate. Closeness, great. Love, nope. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajinifaby

Originally posted by JyotiBThakur

There's a new SBS segment. Where Dev takes Sona to the hospital and a small offscreen byte of Shaheer and Erica.

ty ty ty sooo very much...Smile

every second.. i look for new updates and articles...

so obsessed with the forum as much as the serial...Embarrassed

same here.. started watching BCL 2 because of these two.. at least i can see them on week end too
Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
To be honest I'm not having good feelings regarding this track at this moment becoz why did Shaheer say " Kahi pyar ka rang dhundhla na pad jaye iss hadse ke baad .. " means color of lve will fade after this accident ..
If the articles are to be believed closely following Sona's accident new entry of this new girl will occur n love triangle will start. 
Avi tak love nehi hua to love trinagle kaisi... Even Sona hasn't fallen in love yet , yes she has started feeling those butter flies in stomach a little bit n attraction , but still far from true love that is so much deeper n more passionate n meaningful than attraction.
Dev is stuck at closeness obviously, but he ain't completely passive either , today he was kinda peeved at the idea of Sona dating some one else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982

diksha0102 Senior Member
diksha0102
diksha0102

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile
Looking forward to watch this track.
tvbug2011 IF-Dazzler
tvbug2011
tvbug2011

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile
mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnnaPaquinFan

To be honest I'm not having good feelings regarding this track at this moment becoz why did Shaheer say " Kahi pyar ka rang dhundhla na pad jaye iss hadse ke baad .. " means color of lve will fade after this accident ..
If the articles are to be believed closely following Sona's accident new entry of this new girl will occur n love triangle will start. 
Avi tak love nehi hua to love trinagle kaisi... Even Sona hasn't fallen in love yet , yes she has started feeling those butter flies in stomach a little bit n attraction , but still far from true love that is so much deeper n more passionate n meaningful than attraction.
Dev is stuck at closeness obviously, but he ain't completely passive either , today he was kinda peeved at the idea of Sona dating some one else.

True

Even this love traingle thing is bit same boring drama as well.
WE so far didn't witness realisation of love  factor among lead characters. \\

BUT SO far cv has done justice with the story
so am hoping for the same ..Big smile

Go to top