Shivanya to take Maa Kaali avatar to kill Yamini - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
I think TC made a mistake and it's some other pooja..did you see the OLV's? 
the new ones Tia???

seems like kuch gadbad kiya hai TC ne. some facts and plots messed up by them.

actually i don't quite blame them, even we are so confused regarding what is happening when...its hard to place each sequence in chronological order
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

the new ones Tia???

seems like kuch gadbad kiya hai TC ne. some facts and plots messed up by them.

actually i don't quite blame them, even we are so confused regarding what is happening when...its hard to place each sequence in chronological order

Yeah I posted one with additional scenes. Ritik talked about the pooja and how important it is that he be there for it to start like he's a part of it and not just standing guard. 

Yeah I think TC got confused. 
pehle bahubali ab kaali maa...
Lagey raho shivanya๐Ÿคฃ
Inne sare tracks and plots chaling ki samajh nahi aaraha ki kon sa sahi hai๐Ÿ˜†tfs though
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Yeah I posted one with additional scenes. Ritik talked about the pooja and how important it is that he be there for it to start like he's a part of it and not just standing guard. 

Yeah I think TC got confused. 

ohk.

actually I am not carrying my ear phones with me. mute pe videos dekha. and read your update.

haan very possible TC messes up.
but this cannot be the pooja wherein SS dies. cause in that Ritik was in the white shirt, and here in OLV he is in pink๐Ÿ˜†

WOW! we really do try to correlate the scenes based on the clothes they are wearing...lol at us๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

ohk.

actually I am not carrying my ear phones with me. mute pe videos dekha. and read your update.

haan very possible TC messes up.
but this cannot be the pooja wherein SS dies. cause in that Ritik was in the white shirt, and here in OLV he is in pink๐Ÿ˜†

WOW! we really do try to correlate the scenes based on the clothes they are wearing...lol at us๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly, the shirt colors made me think the same thing and LOL; yeah, we really do correlate on clothes. But pretty sure the pooja in OLV is the one where Rivanya will get badly injured and Shivu will take Maa Kaali avatar. I think Maa Kaali may heal them afterwards. BTW you think the kids will follow Yamu to stop her and see her trying to kill Rivanya? 
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Exactly, the shirt colors made me think the same thing and LOL; yeah, we really do correlate on clothes. But pretty sure the pooja in OLV is the one where Rivanya will get badly injured and Shivu will take Maa Kaali avatar. I think Maa Kaali may heal them afterwards. BTW you think the kids will follow Yamu to stop her and see her trying to kill Rivanya? 

not sure.
I wont predict anymore. am failing miserably at the guessing game๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but am happy the kids are helping Ritik and in turn RiVanya๐Ÿ˜ƒ