Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Sonakshi is Dev's only (Girl) Friend

JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Dev's only (Girl) Friend, Sonakshi

As of now, the way the story is progressing. Sonakshi is falling in love with Dev each passing day. But for Dev, it'll take some time to fall in love. The way Dev is, he doesn't have a single Girl friend since childhood and i think his only friend is Bunty.

But with Sonakshi, the friendship has started, from the day he gifted her his favorite flowers and mentioned to forgive him atleast as a friend. He has seen her taking care of not only his mother, who means the world to him. But also taking care of his sisters.😳😊

He is aware that she's a good human being and take care of his family as her own. He don't want to hurt her, but sometimes it happens unintentionally. Later he regrets and asks sorry. He has started sharing parts of his life with her. And even she's getting to know him more from his family, his teacher, his employees (Tina and his driver), his mother, his sisters. She's getting to know everything about him from his childhood to his nature. What he likes and dislikes.

He has shared a hearty laugh with her. While even his sisters doesn't know when they have seen him laugh. According to them he never laughs. But Sona has seen him laughing over her antics. They have become friends and are now comfortable around eachother.

He cannot afford to hurt her as she is the friend he has started sharing some of his feelings with (though slowly).

For now its Mr. Dixit for Sonakshi and Dr. Bose/ Ms. Bose for Dev... I want to see a slow transition form Mr. Dixit to Dev... And Dr. Bose/Ms. Bose to Sonakshi to Sona. It'll be great to watch.😳

For Sonakshi its love now, but for Dev its friendship. I want to see a slow change of feelings in Dev's heart for Sonakshi.😊

They both care a lot for eachother. When its just friendship at the earlier stage its soothing to watch.

And when the love will be mutual, we;ll get to see more and more beautiful scenes between Dev and Sonakshi.☺️

I am obsessed with Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi and in love with DevAkshi... Falling in love with Shaheer and Erica. They are such fine actors and shares crackling chemistry.πŸ‘

Do share your thoughts.πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So true... crackling chemistry... both slim and attractive with their smiles and simplicity...😳😳
Ferdous_69 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I eagerly waiting for the moment when dev call sonakshi as sona instead of dr. Bose... It will be a awww moment for DevAkshi lovers
😳 😳
JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ferdous_69

I eagerly waiting for the moment when dev call sonakshi as sona instead of dr. Bose... It will be a awww moment for DevAkshi lovers
😳 😳

True... Eagerly waiting for the day to come.😊😳
JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajinifaby

So true... crackling chemistry... both slim and attractive with their smiles and simplicity...😳😳

Yes.. Love their chemistry.😳
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They both look perfect together

With their simplicity and honesty
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww , fab post dear ...
Even I am curious to see the gradual yet beautiful transition from Mr.Dixit to Dev and from Dr.Bose to Sonakshi  πŸ˜³

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Perfect for each other
Liked the care both have for each other
I want the same
Slow transition from Mr Dixit to Dev & Ms Bose/Dr Bose to Sonakshi to sona.
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What, I want is, for both of them to experience a transition, let them be, the way they are, at loggerheads, but stand up for each other in front of others. Closeness, awkwardness are the best tracks on TV. Pyaar hone ke baad, producers kill the show, by showing nonsense. Like, they are starting to, with the new entry. I hope it isnt. But, my hopes arent too high, I am too experienced with Indian Television. πŸ˜†\
Anyways, nice post. 
kashishbano thumbnail
Wow, fabulous post πŸ€— .
Really devakshi look perfect for each other.
They are just adorable.
Crackling chemistry.
I too want a slow transition from Mr. Dixit to Dev and Ms. Bose to sonakshi to sona.
As in today's episode she agreed and let Dev called Ms.bose.
Love devakshi.
Shaheer and erica doing a fab job.