Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

3//ALPHA AND HIS MATE(PART-9(A,B) ON PG.28 & PROMO ON PG.33)30SEP (Page 4)

navla Goldie
navla
navla

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:59am | IP Logged
congrats for new thread...
waitg for update...

heemasomani IF-Sizzlerz
heemasomani
heemasomani

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Congratulations diya 
Vandyandy Goldie
Vandyandy
Vandyandy

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Thks for the PM Diya 
Congrats for the new thread
Waiting for the update 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kanchan09

diyaNarwal Goldie
diyaNarwal
diyaNarwal

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:21am | IP Logged

PART - 8(A)

I was looking at him and believe me I couldn't understand...what just happened...he-he is so innocent...so-so pure...how can his parents be like that...give him so much wounds...
Why ?why life is so cruel to him ... how can his own parents do this sh*t with him... a mother who gave birth to a child...how can she disowned his own son...where is the humanity...for f***k sake...they did all this sh*t
... just bcz of some prophecy...and who know they were correct or not ...but his ...his own... parents  make it  correct...I always thinks there was something in his past ... but I didn't knew that something...is like that...

He... he is so broken...and ... and what I did to him ... how can I treat him like that ... and this guy is in front of me sitting on his knees asking for my answer ... what should I say ... I felt like so low...I felt like I don't deserve this angle...yes angle ...he is truly an angle ...he suffered so much in his life but still right now he is in front of me...alive...though he killed his own father but he deserves that ... he was a monster...who makes my manik cold hearted...if he was a alive...am sure as hell ... I will rip him apart ...

Manik :p-please... s-say ...something ...

Nandani : do u want me to say something...

Manik cutely nodded his head...God he is so cute ... I just wanna kiss him  ...but I make a scirious face and said 

Nandani : ummm...well I wanna kill someone...

Manik shockingly said : what ? Who ?

God how can someone be so cute...c'mon nandani control urself...

Nandani : who hurt me ...

Manik growled so loudly... the innocent child become monster in front of me...with in a second ...his eyes shows hatred...which really scares me ...but I know this hatred is not for me...

Manik : who hurt u tell me ... I will give them so painful death ... they will regret of hurting you...

His voice shows so much processiveness yet love...yup love ... he wants to kill them who hurt me ... who give me pain that shows his care his love for me ... and I love it...this thought make me smile...manik looks  at me like so shocked which make me laugh even more ... God he is so cute my cutypie...

Manik : why are you smiling? 

I placed my hand over manik chick and I can see here immediately relaxed feeling my touch...

Nandani : because manik u can't hurt them ... u can't give them a painful death...

Manik frowned at this and said : And why is that ?

Nandani : bcz they are already dead manik... I want to give Ur parents a piece of punishment...so they could understand what they loose...
They could understand who the real u ...just bcz of some stupid prophecy...they treats u like this  ... that shows how monster's they are?  ... not u manik...u didn't kill Ur father u kill a monster who deserve to die ... u killed a men who treats their children like trash ... u r not a murdered manik ... u just did the right thing and why do u feel like am going to leave u ...

Manik cutely said : so u r not leaving

I smiled and kissed his cheek 

Nandani : af course not why would I leave...and how can I leave  a guy who love more then his life ... who waited for me ... who cares 
For me ... and most importantly who will be with me with my every step weather it's wrong or right ...

Manik smilingly said : u r right ... I will always be with you...but u r not leaving me naa...

Nandani  smilingly said : nahi  baba am not going anywhere...not now...not ever ... forever ...

Manik hugged me so tightly...it felt like my bone is going to be crushed but I hugged him back...I know it's important for him ...

Manik : I love u ...

Nandani smilingly said : I know u do love me Mr.  Cutypie...

Manik broke the hug and looked at me with confusion...awww so adorable...

Manik : cutypie? 

Nandani : yup cutypie...see u r so cute...so u r cutypie...Wink

Manik annoyingly said : hey am not cute u r cute...

Nandani : nope am sexyWink

Manik smirks : oh really...

Nandani : really...

Manik smiled mischievously ... I know now he is going to say something which makes me to go red with embarrassment...

Manik smirkingly said :Prove it 

Goddess I knew it...this guy is going to ask me something like that now u will see Mr.  Alpha...I smirk and placed my lips against his ... to which he immediately respond it...I kissed him with all my passion...love...and acceptance ...to which he kissed me back ...tingles... shocks...and happiness everything was there... he traces his tongue over my bottom lip and asked for entrance... but how can I missed the chance...I didn't give in to which he growl frustratedly...and I smirk...I can feel his hands were going under my shirt and I feel over my bra...shit...I gasped and he being like opportunitist...enter it ... our tongue were mingled with each other...but this kiss was my most special kiss bcz this kiss shows our love for each not lust ... 

IF U GUYS LIKE IT THEN ...LEAVE UR COMMENTS AND LIKES...SO I CAN UPDATE ASAP...

And yes have a look over here...

Edited by diyaNarwal - 27 April 2016 at 5:34am

The following 153 member(s) liked the above post:

rajatagrawalfarhanabithemayybaby15468rukzzaashi175fehmidazainabthirthaShafinaazssg2015shreyafrnd4everprettysoumyaskhawaja26anshula30manan28zaragmailcomanchalsingh2ask21Madhumithaa1001pre24manumananholicpinky449khusboo18minamohidangeryousuf123shahkhpunchiriKirtikunwarananameshikamonikyyshalini27pikun018Anamikasharma45srijakhammampalrhost1shikharsingh124MailymelissadeepaligmisthyshonaSsUV7404212193jheelcAfrin.shaikhneevishaSNEHA1994Adrittarizaak7vinitamakhijamananluvpaniLove_ashilove_priyadebanjali93fadhi_faizcute03sweetyfireflies333hardik1991luckysahanaamishtii2zDishaaggazalazahidRayhabgeethgeethukrishbRidzKhambhatikajalgupta4SangaviachustarFantasyworld04shonkhonilkalyanimynenimish052radhikar3Manan_obsessionshalini16guptaritzsubu1204SSimrauma_taareyanytakk.4manan4everlvAfiiiieee88RUPALIRita_gurung43sabhanamhkitkat5756abhilashaSsadia_mohonasabi_anamikaKy21princess08mamalovesbaltonaziasiddiquielsaannaneetamandaliyanami169singhaldisha12ac2000mylifeplfHetal.DsamiamalhotraROOP0605PoushiLoveIsMananSonalmananjamunamanikarchu_asokVidhiarora1ps_angelSreeja_babuFriendsforever9Sofiafarooqtas456Cute_InayaVandyandyprathyushaelurisammy1920sri_valliManansamkhanlovePANIdevilkhushiaarzooarorashaanmaanSakshi_mahetaiqra286malleeHTA111piyu008navlaky2mananvanivartikabhagupurAsthaVerma92zarakhanarloverarunsunita_gmkishubediaseelashahmehak_ahujaAngel_manandhillon90absnadsriyaparosws2Tiara115shaan...manancrazerockstarloverurvisainiAMAR_LOVE_keertu_heemasomaniEntwined_Fates-QueenlyChitra-

ac2000 Senior Member
ac2000
ac2000

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:27am | IP Logged
 Finally Manik's fears are at rest Smile. Ab jaldi se let Manik mark Nandini Embarrassed. And don't want any second mate to appear. Update soon. Take care. Heart

Edited by ac2000 - 27 April 2016 at 5:37am
samiamalhotra Senior Member
samiamalhotra
samiamalhotra

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Love your stories...
continue soon...
navla Goldie
navla
navla

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:40am | IP Logged
awsum update...
nandini tld her answer n she is not leaving him...
manik was so much scared...
loved d update...
plz update next part soon...
neetamandaliya Senior Member
neetamandaliya
neetamandaliya

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Awesome update...

Oh yes nandini is sexy.. . Embarrassed

Of course manik is so cute Ya.. . LOL

Lovely..

Please update soon.. .