Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

3//ALPHA AND HIS MATE(PART-9(A,B) ON PG.28 & PROMO ON PG.33)30SEP (Page 28)

-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 07 September 2016 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Awesome promo
loved the promo update
poor cabir
manik is so always so possessive
plz update soon
Thanks  for pm

diyaNarwal Goldie
diyaNarwal
diyaNarwal

Posted: 07 September 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged

PART - 9 (A) JEALOUS MANIK ...

I smiled at manik while thinking what to do ... I knew am in hospital there is nothing much to do ... but still I can't be here forever ... I looked around but there is nothing much to do ... suddenly my door went open ...Cabir opened the door ...

Nandani smilingly said : hey cabby

Cabir looked at me confusingly : cabby? 

Nandani grinned at herself : yup... everybody called u Cabir or beta so I decide to call u something real and unique...how's it?

Cabby teasingly said  : it's nice so how about I call u baby sis 

Nandani smilingly said : done dude ...

Cabir hugged nandani as brotherly love ... while nandani hugged him back ...

Cabir smilingly said : so tell me how is my little sister. ...

Nandani grinned at him and said : perfectly fine but u knew naa...how is my mate always processive and protective...

Cabir : yaah that too ... but I knew how manik is ... he is bit tough ... but he has a heart of gold...

Nandani smilingly said : I knew...

Cabir smiled at her and walked away...while manik comes ... nandani looked at him ... with raised eye browse 

Manik smiled sheepishly  : I wanna see how u r 

Nandani shook her head while I pen her arm to which manik claimed in and lay beside her ... he pocessively wrapped his arm around her waist bring her closer and both get a content sleep...

_______

FEW DAYS LATER...

Mukti Pov:

Finally nandani is back from hospital ...her injuries were healed...mostly...
Am happy for bhai and nandani...they looked so cute together...well right now am standing in front of their door and watching the show...and believe me...if i didn't had to hide...I would have laughed ... I mean c'mon my bhai is head over heals in love with her...am happy for both of them ...

Nandani : Manik...wake up naa...we need to buy birthday cake...

My bhai being bhai ...lazy sleeping over the couch well nandani was sitting over his back ...

Manik :c'mon baby mate please sleep for a while after that we will go naa...pakka...

Nandani placed her both arm over her heaps and said 

Nandani :c'mon manik don't be a lazy boy ... get up ... it's cabby's birthday...

Awww finally someone called him lazy...well that's what he is ... when it comes to pack ... he will do without any thoughts but when it comes to something like these celebration bhai became distant...I hope nandani mana le bhai ko...

Manik confusingly said : who's  cabby 

Hahaha...look like my bhai is jealous so cute ...I should take a picture of it ...

Nandani rolled her eyes and said :Cabir duh...

Manik annoyingly said : when Cabir became cabby 

Nandani smirks and pulled manik's cheeks 

Nandani : awww...is that big bad alpha is jealous...Wink

Manik annoyingly said : am not jealous okay...

Nandani teasingly said: yaah yaah why were you haina Wink

Manik smirks and said : yes why WouldI be ... when I know u r MINE...

Nandani moved closer to manik...there lips were inches apart when listen her answer...

Nandani : YOUR'S...

Looks like I can have some fun ... I smiled evily...I quickly snap their picture...both looked at me ... damn

Wolf hearing..."bhag mukti bhag"I mently groaned and run as fast as I could...

Manik runs towards mukti ... 

Manik : mukti ruk 

I laughed at bhai while continued to run...

Mukti : hmm ... how about no ...

Manik : mukti ruk jaa abhi...

Mukti : oh c'mon bhai let everyone see how much whipped u r ...Wink

Manik POV :

I growled in frustration this girl never going to grow up ... how can she get pic of my mate private moment...I can feel my Wolf was growling in frustration in my head...but I can't let him take control. ... it may hurt my baby sister...now I can do only one thing ... 

Manik : MUKTI STOP RIGHT THERE THIS INSTANT AND GIVE BACK UR PHONE TO ME NOWWW...

I commanded her to which her Wolf whimpered ... I immediately regretted it ... but she stops and give her phone to me ... I looked at the picture ...it's amazing...

I can see how perfect we look with each other...her cute blush...innocent eyes...her soft body flush against mine ...there is nothing more contented feeling like this ... my Wolf was practically howling in my head to see our mate happy ...which makes me happy ...

Mukti annoyed said : why did u do that ? I was having fun ...

I glare at her ...

Manik sternly said :am sorry for using command  but Scriously...having fun ... no that was not fun mukti ... u need to realise u can't just go around and click our private moment pic ...

Mukti pouted at manik and said : sorry bhai 

Manik signed and said : it's OK...

Mukti left while I came back to my room where my sweet baby mate was blushing furiously...I smiled at her...she smells my scent and looked at me ...and raised her eyes brows ... I shake my head comming towards her ...

Manik : don't worry I get her phone ...

She nodded her head while blushingly...I signed and hugged her tightly while kissed her neck ... to which her breathe hitched...I smiled at the effect I was having on her and continued to kiss her... I gently bit her neck where my mark was supposed to be...to which she moaned softly ... my Wolf howl in my head...while I looked into her eyes...I was about to kiss her lips ... she placed her hand on my lips ...I looked at her annoyedly...to which she giggled...

Nandani :as much as I love to do this ... u knew we need to go shopping ... it's cabby's birthday please...

Nandani pouted her lips to which manik signed and nodded her lips ...

Manik : fine we will go but no cabby ...

I growled at my last word ... af course Cabir is my best friend and my beta but I don't want my mate to give other guy lovely name except me  nor even look at them  ... she is mine only mine ...

SCROLL DOWN...

Edited by diyaNarwal - 07 September 2016 at 7:19am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

rajatagrawalmayyfarhanabithemanan28reddypranavifiza81minamohidangeryousuf123meshikaAnamikasharma45vampire_KmisthyshonaAfrin.shaikhCantabilmananluvpanilove_priyaniti06SangaviDIVYA0601Fantasyworld04manan4everlv88RUPALIradhikar3abhilashaSsabhanamhmamalovesbaltobaani9Cuteprincess6Sadhana143ananya1917princess08parimala94elsaannaneetamandaliyaHetal.DPatelsonuROOP0605PoushiSonalmananLoveIsMananprathyushaelurisammy1920ps_angelKYYianFriendsforever9VandyandyManansamkhanpiyu008navlashaanmaanSakshi_mahetaiqra286malleearunsunita_gmkishubediaseelashahzarakhanarloverdhillon90riyaparoAsthaVerma92bhagupurmehak_ahujamanancrazeshaan...AMAR_LOVErockstarloverurvisainiheemasomani-QueenlyChitra-

diyaNarwal Goldie
diyaNarwal
diyaNarwal

Posted: 07 September 2016 at 6:49am | IP Logged

PART-9 (B) REJECTION 

Nandani looked at manik glaringly while manik looked at her pleadingly 

Nandani Irritatingly said : Manik am telling you if u tell me one more time these are short... I will kill u ...

Manik : but baby girl they are way to short ...I can't let another male see what was mine ...

Way to go ... I mean if shorts are not go to be short then what is going to be...I mean c'mon ... why alpha's are so processive...That's the reason I always wanted to have a normal mate ...alpha's are like 10x processive then a normal wold. ...

I looked outside ... Cabir was sitting over his knees...manik came behind me ...
I looked at Cabir then at manik...I can't say what's going on...manik was also confused ...Cabir was over his knees while his hands over on his chest...it felt like someone ripped his heart out ...I already had a bad feeling about this...but I just hope I was wrong ...

I Quickly  ran towards Cabir...and placed my hand over his shoulder...

Nandani : cabby 

I said softly as I could his face was so ... I can't even describ ... there was hurt ... pain...why cabby was feeling those emotions... I was about to say something...while manik snatched me and leaned me close to himself...way to go ... God such a processive alpha mate ...I tell u ...

Nandani : listen manik I will deal with Ur processiveness later...can't u see Cabir needs us ... let me talk to him...

I can see manik shocked expression but he let me go ...thank Goddess ... I wrapped my arms around Cabir while he cried his heart out...God what happened to  this cheerful guy ...  please Goddess don't make it true what am I thinking...

I cupped Cabir cheeks while make him looked at me...

Nandani said softly  : cabby please tell me what happened...

Cabir cryingly said: I...I...

Nandani : cabby please bolo kya hua...

Cabir : she ... re..je..ct..ed ... me...

The only thing I can think was why? Why he was rejected, ? Why an amazing guy like him was rejected?  I can't let him deal with this ... I have to do something...

Nandani softly said : what do u mean she rejected u Cabir...tell me ...who is she ...

Cabir was numb ... he was just looking all lost ... I make him looked at me ... while Cabir eyes were holding anger...longing ... pain ... love ...and... confusion..

Cabir : she left me ... she didn't...didn't. ... even looked at me ... she just go with another male 

"Another male "... no no no this can't be happened...when a mate rejected by their mate ... they became rogue their mind go insane ... their life is like a zombie...a deal soul ...I can't let Cabir go suffer all this ...

Nandani : Cabir did u even talk to her ... maybe she was a human who doesn't knew about wolf's...at least she didn't said words ...u need to calm down ... u need to think about it...please ...

Cabir looked at nandani hopefully...

Cabir: really?

Nandani : yaah now c' mon get up ... and be a men ... and I promise manik will help u ...haina manik ...

Nandani looked at  manik  who was looking at them dumbfoundedly...

Nandani  glared at manik : haina 

Manik mumbled and said : yaah ...

--------------

LET'S SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT...I TRIED TO UPDATE ... BUT YES I WILL NOT UPDATE NEXT ... NEXT UPDATE WILL DEPEND OVER UR COMMENTS AND LIKES ...

LOVE U ALL 
DIYA 

The following 107 member(s) liked the above post:

athirasasikumarrajatagrawalfarhanabithemayyfehmidazainabmanan28thinkingshreyasamdeleenkrisha_sharmazaragmailcommaryamwaqar67pinky449fiza81minamohiNivLiThakabitasthameshikadangeryousuf123Anamikasharma45vampire_KPournamipriyarhost1Afrin.shaikhCantabiljanath06AdrittaayshathulsajidaSamantha139crazymalhotramananluvpaniSatya28chocolate5756Prerana100Love_ashilove_priyacute03sweetyniti06kajalvoraDIVYA0601SangavikrishbjaganpreetshonkhonilFantasyworld04aishu3138achustaranujaashokradhikar3lissy16baani9koochiepoosusismily92688RUPALImanan4everlvsabhanamhmamalovesbaltoelsaannaabhilashaS9502Sadhana143ananya1917princess08Chinmayi_11parimala94neetamandaliyaCuteprincess6Patelsonuac2000Hetal.DROOP0605PoushiSonalmananLoveIsMananprathyushaelurisammy1920ps_angelKYYianFriendsforever9VandyandyManansamkhanaarzooaroraiqra286malleepiyu008navlashaanmaanSakshi_mahetamanya_189zarakhanarloverAsthaVerma92mehak_ahujabhagupuraseelashahkishubediarunsunita_gmdhillon90riyaparomanancrazeshaan...urvisainiAMAR_LOVErockstarloverheemasomani_keertu_-QueenlyChitra-MysticRiver

heemasomani IF-Sizzlerz
heemasomani
heemasomani

Posted: 07 September 2016 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Mindblowing updates
riyaparo IF-Dazzler
riyaparo
riyaparo

Posted: 07 September 2016 at 7:59am | IP Logged
superb
dhillon90 IF-Dazzler
dhillon90