Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

3//ALPHA AND HIS MATE(PART-9(A,B) ON PG.28 & PROMO ON PG.33)30SEP (Page 19)

dreamy_doll15 IF-Dazzler
dreamy_doll15
dreamy_doll15

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Waiting

Sakshi_maheta Goldie
Sakshi_maheta
Sakshi_maheta

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Waiting...
diyaNarwal Goldie
diyaNarwal
diyaNarwal

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged

PART -8 (B)

How do u feel when u wake up in morning on the Hospital? 

BORING 

BORING 

BORING...

That's how am I feeling right now...but one thing was nice...manik was laying beside me...through this bed was small but somehow he adjusts...I mean he is so tall ... but it's quite cute...when u wake up in the morning saw Ur handsome or  I might add hot mate sleeping like a cute baby besides u ...I smiled lovingly at him ...he  is something no one can be...he is lonely yet he didn't loose hope...he loved me while I was treating him like a crap... suddenly I realised how close we were...

Manik face rested over on the crook of my neck...his soft breathing sending tingling and shocks all over my body ...but these shocks are not painful...they are pleasurable...and believe me it's not helping...my harmones is like gone crazy...I just want to kiss him senselessly...I mently groaned...oh Goddess why are u doing this to me...

I tried to move from my loving ironmen mate's grip..Scriously am a werewolf...but he is like huge...bloody giant Wolf...huh...

Nandani : Manik...

I said softly...I knew he didn't sleep while I was gone...apart of me was guilty...he was staying up all night watching if there was any threat ...even he checked the doctor too... I don't want to wake him up ... but I had to go to washroom...

Manik sleepingly said  :hmm ...

He loosened his grip...aaahhh thank goodness...but didn't let go... I frowned at that ...

Nandani pleadingly said :Manik please let go 

Manik :why? 

Manik look into my eyes so innocently with a sweet pout ..his face is like a child who asks to give his favourite candy to someone else...I guess it's going to be hard ...

Nandani : I need to use washroom...

Manik signed and said : can't it wait

Nandani :Nope...

I said smilingly in a second he let go off me and picked me up in his arms...

Nandani : hey...what are you doing?  Am capable of doing my own work...

He smiled and kissed my lips softly...but let go in a sec...I can sense my Wolf whimpering for loss of his touch ... stupid animal...

Manik :No u r not ... u still needs to heal...I can't take any risks...

I crossed my both hands over my chest ... and pouted 

Nandani : but am fine manik ... u don't need to do all these things  ... no one is going to take me away from u ...

I can sense his anger ... his eyes stared changing colour...he gritted his teeth and said ...

Manik angrily said  : AND I WILL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN...

I can sense his anger ... I can see his Wolf is on the edge ... he was trying to take control ... but I need to calm him ... I cupped manik face  ... make him look at me ...I knew my touch makes him calm...

Nandani : Listen to me manik...we are mates...I always denied that fact but u can see right now am the one who was accepting this ... u knew why ?

Manik curiously asked : why?

Nandani smilingly said : bcz of u ... u didn't give up on me ... u always remind me about us being mates...though that was pretty much annoying sometime...but it felt right ... it makes me believe no matters what...u r going to love me like no one else...mates are supposed to love each other...protect each other...and u did it ...

Manik : but I took a lot of time to find u ... I...I will never forgive myself for being like this...

Nandani lovingly said : Manik u can't do anything about that ... u don't knew where am I... tum chahte toh mujhe dhudhte bhi nahi...par tumne esa nahi kiya...Heck even u can believe that I might have ran away...but u knew that ... Ur heart knew that I didn't...Ur soul knew that am in trouble...our wolf's are connected with each other...moon Goddess choose us for some reason...when I go weak u were there to support me love me...and believe me if u ever ever needs me I will right there beside u ... for supporting u ... I will never left a guy who love me so much...

Manik hopefully asked : Never 

I smiled softly and pecked his lips and said 

Nandani :NEVER EVER MY CUTE ADORABLE MATE ...

Manik annoyingly said : hey am not cute okay 

I raised my eye browse and said : oh really but u knew what u r the most cutest guy I ever seen ... I mean look at the way u pout ...it really makes girl go crazy...

Manik smirkingly said :so is that working over u 

Nandani smirks and said : Maybe...

Manik leaned towards nandani but nandani pushed him playfully and locked the washroom door while laughing...

Manik POV :

She was laughing while closing the door ... God she such a tease ... I banged the door ...

Nandani playfully said  : hey don't banged my door ... it can be broke u knew 

Manik : maybe I want to do that ...Wink

Nandani threateninglying said: don't u dare manik .. of u did I will never let u kiss me ever again...

Manik : hey u can't do that ...

I said objectingly while I can hear her giggling ... she sure enjoying this situation 

Nandani : af course I can...and I will do that ... if u don't stop banging and have some shower dude ... u stink Wink

Manik annoyingly said : I don't 

Nandani : af course u do ... now go have some shower then I will think of kissing u ...Wink

I cursed myself  but couldn't stop thinking GOD AM SO WHIPPED...

________

That's it ...  I can right that long...but I kept my promise ... next part promo on PG. 12 ... and yes I get that u guys like this story so thank you so much...

PMS WILL BE SEND TOMORROW...

IF U GUYS LIKE IT THEN LEAVE UR PRECIOUS LIKES AND COMMENTS OVER IT ...

Love u all 
DiyaHeart

Edited by diyaNarwal - 02 June 2016 at 8:45am

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

farhanabithekruthikakannanmayybaby15468manan28sunflieszaragmailcomvidushi_aryaSarocoolpranajfiza811dikdiyadangeryousuf123punchirikhusboo18minamohimeshikamarjaan7626Anamikasharma45shaheeda123Pournamipriyasoni.jv97gmailAmanKaur01deepaligshikharsingh124Mailymelissamisthyshonasneha_Mananmariam113SsUVanu4004shwetadevganAfrin.shaikhCantabilcharitha1janath0601926851082skheena444indrani21decdebanjali93mananluvpanifadhi_faizluckysahanaaniti06hopedolly08Fantasyworld04raks86jeevikasharmaSangavikk.4Manancrazy_95samiksha_2593Rita_gurung43baani9kalyanimynenilissy16ritzsubu120488RUPALIprincess08Sadhana143DidiaishabhilashaSmamalovesbaltoelsaannaneetamandaliyaac2000mylifeplfrohu27Hetal.DLUCKYRICKLYROOP0605LoveIsMananarchu_asokKYYianps_angelSreeja_babuFriendsforever9Sofiafarooqtas456Cute_InayaVandyandyrajirock123nanoNikkiManansamkhanprathyushaelurisreesriiqra286malleeshaanmaanSakshi_mahetapiyu008navlasoothuaarzooaroradevilkhushidhillon90mehak_ahujaAngel_mananbhagupurmanya_189zarakhanarloverAsthaVerma92arunsunita_gmkishubediriyaparoTiara115manancrazeurvisainirockstarloverAMAR_LOVE-QueenlyChitra-

diyaNarwal Goldie
diyaNarwal
diyaNarwal

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged
UPDATED...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mehak_ahuja

ps_angel Goldie
ps_angel
ps_angel

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged
ohh my goshh
nandini is soo cuteee

manik ws soo adorable

they r always meant to b ;)

m sooo happyy readind this... :)
Tiara115 IF-Dazzler
Tiara115
Tiara115

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Aww too cute 
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deverap

manancraze IF-Dazzler
manancraze
manancraze

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Wow...kitna din baad update mila...loved the update.
Morning more moments were so beautiful... Love the cute and sweet takrar of MaNan.
Cont soon.
Take care.
aarzooarora Goldie
aarzooarora
aarzooarora

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged
so cute manik LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top