Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Rio Olympics controversy: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan supports Salman Khan (Page 6)

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Where exactly did she support Salman Khan? Confused
It seems like she was already prepared to give a roundabout answer that had neither head nor tail to it. I guess it's the fact she responded on a question related to SK that makes this big deal? 
Which is a surprising thing since I have never read or seen Aish ever commenting on anything related to Salman till date, Wonder why she answered this question. 

rimi2983 IF-Dazzler
rimi2983
rimi2983

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Media's Ash support = She did not say it's a bad thing.
Not even Salman's sworn enemy can say this openly. That's star power of Salman!! Yeah go ahead and bash me !!
glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

Where exactly did she support Salman Khan? Confused
It seems like she was already prepared to give a roundabout answer that had neither head nor tail to it. I guess it's the fact she responded on a question related to SK that makes this big deal? 
Which is a surprising thing since I have never read or seen Aish ever commenting on anything related to Salman till date, Wonder why she answered this question. 

well the same way Kangna claims to have an affair with Hritik...delusional mediaLOLLOL
ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by ponymo

What ladder. She had the topmost directors working/willing to work with her even before she became Miss World. She was that much in demand even before she got involved with Salman. The only thing she got from Salman was abuse, humiliation and ouster from a lot of big movies. Vivek is an entirely different topic. She was with him for 2 and a half years even after that infamous press conference. She stood by his side all that while. So if they get separated, we instantly blame the woman? How convenient! 

For that I have always spoken out against that. Domestic violence is never OK whoever it may be. But two wrongs also dont make one right. What she did with Vivek was abhorrent and low.

What did she do with Vivek? She dumped him. Doesn't she have the right to be with whoever she wants? And Vivek? He was actually engaged. But he dumped his fiance Gurpreet at the opportunity of being with Aishwarya and he was blasted by his fiance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teenplusteen

rimi2983 IF-Dazzler
rimi2983
rimi2983

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
This domestic violence topic should be quashed now!!
She said it and everyone believed it!!
Salman denied, no one believes him !!

All of Salman's GFs have remained in touch with Salman and they run to him in crisis. So by the data that's available - Sangeeta, Somi , Kat vs Ash , I think Salman is right here .

Vivek oberoi left his fiance after wedding cards were printed. I know that girl's father indirectly. They family went thru worse phase and embrassment Coz of Vivek. So no sympathy for him also.
Karma will hit Ash as well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha fan1ISHQSalmanSe-Vaishvi-

rimoo Groupbie
rimoo
rimoo

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi2983

Media's Ash support = She did not say it's a bad thing.
Not even Salman's sworn enemy can say this openly. That's star power of Salman!! Yeah go ahead and bash me !!
exactly sab log darte hai. sach bol diya to bhai gaadi leke chadhadenge .LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

teenplusteenibelieveinpinkpallavi25glace-bleueTheRager-DZ-

-Vaishvi- IF-Dazzler
-Vaishvi-
-Vaishvi-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi2983

This domestic violence topic should be quashed now!!
She said it and everyone believed it!!
Salman denied, no one believes him !!

All of Salman's GFs have remained in touch with Salman and they run to him in crisis. So by the data that's available - Sangeeta, Somi , Kat vs Ash , I think Salman is right here .

Vivek oberoi left his fiance after wedding cards were printed. I know that girl's father indirectly. They family went thru worse phase and embrassment Coz of Vivek. So no sympathy for him also.
Karma will hit Ash as well.

+1

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponymo

What did she do with Vivek? She dumped him. Doesn't she have the right to be with whoever she wants? And Vivek? He was actually engaged. But he dumped his fiance Gurpreet at the opportunity of being with Aishwarya and he was blasted by his fiance.

She left him when he needed her the most. He took on Salman and went to war for HER. Instead when the heat was turned out she quickly weaseled out of the situation and threw him under. It could have gone a long way had she stood by no matter what because thats what people do for their loved ones. Vivek was an emotional fool of the highest order who couldnt see her through. As they say Vivek bhi ishq mein nikamma hogaya warna wo bhi aadmi tha kaam ka.

Go to top