Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

RaVika Moments from Mahaepi in Pics <3 (Page 2)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Meena_

tfs Gagori di! I felt sad when Devika was thrown off the cliff!

Same here Cry...such a heartbreaking scene na Broken Heart

plily Goldie
plily
plily

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by plily

Hello jyoti dear.. 
How are you ? And I'm wondering where have gone missing ..
Hope you are fine now dear. Take care ok.

I will miss Ravika alot .. 

All Ravika scenes are superb dear.
My eyes just watching them only maybe knowing the this will be their last scene before the leap.

Now I'm waiting for their reunion and I know it will take time but we cant help it na. 

Thanks dear. 

I m much better now .. on bed rest till stiches r removed .. so hving lots of free time now LOL

And yes these days all sad epis .. so no pics to take Cry .. feeling so bad for RaVika .. Ravi has gone almost mad in depression and there Devika too is heartbroken and wants to end her life ..sighh ...Ouch

hope they meet soon post leap .. reunion will take time but at least their meeting need to happen asap for me to take some more caps of RaVika even if they fight LOLEmbarrassed

Take good rest dear .. 

I agreed dear Cry .. sometimes I skip the episode getting emotional seeing their scenes Cry
Both are in unstable state .. the misunderstanding ... feel like killing Nivi AngryAngry
Today all Ravika memorise are goneShocked .. and new promo with new Devika .. waiting for it Day Dreaming

Ya ya me too want them to meet soon and waiting for your beautiful capture dear EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Hello jyoti dear.. 

My eyes just watching them only maybe knowing the this will be their last scene before the leap.

Now I'm waiting for their reunion and I know it will take time but we cant help it na. 

Thanks dear. 

I m much better now .. on bed rest till stiches r removed .. so hving lots of free time now LOL

And yes these days all sad epis .. so no pics to take Cry .. feeling so bad for RaVika .. Ravi has gone almost mad in depression and there Devika too is heartbroken and wants to end her life ..sighh ...Ouch

hope they meet soon post leap .. reunion will take time but at least their meeting need to happen asap for me to take some more caps of RaVika even if they fight LOLEmbarrassed

Take good rest dear .. 

I agreed dear Cry .. sometimes I skip the episode getting emotional seeing their scenes Cry
Both are in unstable state .. the misunderstanding ... feel like killing Nivi AngryAngry
Today all Ravika memorise are goneShocked .. and new promo with new Devika .. waiting for it Day Dreaming

Ya ya me too want them to meet soon and waiting for your beautiful capture dear EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Today's precap was so shocking .. Ravi giving his engagement card to Chachi and then Chachi slapping Ouch

I think Ravi is getting engaged to Nivi under some pressure .. she has Devika's land and mayb she has trapped Ravi in it by saying if u dont marry me , land is gone Ermm .. I mean if Ravi was marrying Nivi with his choice , he wont come to Chachi for her blessings  Confused... anyways will wait for tomorrow's mahaepi Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nadiapariplily

plily Goldie
plily
plily

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Hello jyoti dear.. 

Thanks dear. 

Take good rest dear .. 

Today's precap was so shocking .. Ravi giving his engagement card to Chachi and then Chachi slapping Ouch

I think Ravi is getting engaged to Nivi under some pressure .. she has Devika's land and mayb she has trapped Ravi in it by saying if u dont marry me , land is gone Ermm .. I mean if Ravi was marrying Nivi with his choice , he wont come to Chachi for her blessings  Confused... anyways will wait for tomorrow's mahaepi Confused

OMG is it Shocked .. Ravi how could you Cry Cry  but as you said there should be a reason for this .. I will wait too Confused

Edited by plily - 28 April 2016 at 10:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Go to top