India-Forums

Suspense

Kriishnadasi Groupbie
Kriishnadasi
Kriishnadasi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged
I got to know that maybe after 2 or 3 days there will be an Aara ______Wink sorry I really wanna tell u guys but am not allowedCry  and yeah am not talking about that new seg where Aryan gifts Aradhya a cute soft toy dinosaur

Edited by Kriishnadasi - 26 April 2016 at 9:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbn_siddhipaddu503

paddu503 IF-Dazzler
paddu503
paddu503

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Wow. ..suspense. ...
ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Oh No!! No suspense plz.. Tell na...Cry Atleast give some hint...
soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssbn_siddhi

I actually don't know which scene she talking about but yeah we will gonna get where Aryan will gifted diansaur (toy) to aaru,there was segment regarding it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbn_siddhi

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniadutta

I actually don't know which scene she talking about but yeah we will gonna get where Aryan will gifted diansaur (toy) to aaru,there was segment regarding it 

Oh really! Thats so sweet of him.LOL Which segment was it. Plz give written update na..
soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Oh really! Thats so sweet of him.LOL Which segment was it. Plz give written update na..

It was U ,me and TV segment where they shooted this scene and sana intrv was also there 
She said ,we gonna gets lots of AaRa romantic scenes and in between marriage too gonna happened with all rituals but it wil actual or get cancelled ,that we have to wait and watch 
And only bad news that chipkali not gonna go anywhere soon ,she too stays for creating problem 

Edited by soniadutta - 26 April 2016 at 8:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nawshissbn_siddhiRozy77

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged

It was U ,me and TV segment where they shooted this scene and sana intrv was also there 
She said ,we gonna gets lots of AaRa romantic scenes and in between marriage too gonna happened with all rituals but it wil actual or get cancelled ,that we have to wait and watch 
And only bad news that chipkali not gonna go anywhere soon ,she too stays for creating problem 

Oh No!!! And here we all were celebrating chipkali's exit... Poor Aru..Cry Hope the spoilers don't turn out to be true. She will be heartbroken. I hope all AaRa romantic scenes are genuineOuch.  Thanks a lot for sharing Sonia.Smile

nawshi

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Oh No!!! And here we all were celebrating chipkali's exit... Poor Aru..Cry Hope the spoilers don't turn out to be true. She will be heartbroken. I hope all AaRa romantic scenes are genuineOuch.  Thanks a lot for sharing Sonia.Smile

Don't worry Aryan genuinely loves Aradhya and this chipkali is only for creating suspense till marriage 

ssbn_siddhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index