Posted: 7 years ago
Srk has not been in his game this decade as he was in previous decade. For every big hit film, his following films have been declining in huge margin. He has done 8 films now, but just 1 film to be called as big success, that too fell short of highest verdict atbb i.e. chennai express.

look at the % of High (+) & Lows (-) with each film from previous film-

MNIK - 72 Cr
Ra.One - 114 Cr +158%
Don 2 - 106 -7%
JTHJ - 102 -10%
CE - 208 +204%
HNY - 178 -15%
Dilwale - 140 -21%
Fan - 85  -40%

this drop is huge, 40%, from now on with each film he has to earn big success to get back in the game of box office which aamir started against him by storming rnbdj box office with ghajini.
Is this Lafunga? Did you create this new acc exclusively dedicated to boxoffice numbers?
No offense 
Originally posted by awkardpyscho

Is this Lafunga? Did you create this new acc exclusively dedicated to boxoffice numbers?
No offense 

πŸ˜†

I love it, simply, love it... no dear, now i can make TOPICS as my WL has been reduced, why would i need a new id to post something which i can post very well from my own ID now... 

but thx for confusing this new member with me... it means u think i am box office expert πŸ˜†
OT

I think SRK Could have done the impossible in previous decade only... When Salman & Aamir were not big in this game... but Hrithik put a whole lot of dent for him & he couldn't go beyond Hrithik & think big...

Salman's court cases, Aamir's holidays... SRK was having a whole playground, either he was happy with that kind of success or he was not aware of Big Opportunity which was just a click away waiting to be explored by Aamir - The Game Changer from Ghajini.

Shah Rukh Khan did manage to make a solid fanbase overseas, which is helping him out now in big way. This drop isn't that huge, he still has a loyal fanbase, just that he is trying too hard.

He shouldn't shift his focus to films which are catering to small segment of audience, he should concentrate on his best & he can be back in this game.
Originally posted by awkardpyscho

No offense 

No, i m not Lafunga.
Originally posted by .Lakhan.

OT

I think SRK Could have done the impossible in previous decade only... When Salman & Aamir were not big in this game... but Hrithik put a whole lot of dent for him & he couldn't go beyond Hrithik & think big...

Salman's court cases, Aamir's holidays... SRK was having a whole playground, either he was happy with that kind of success or he was not aware of Big Opportunity which was just a click away waiting to be explored by Aamir - The Game Changer from Ghajini.

Shah Rukh Khan did manage to make a solid fanbase overseas, which is helping him out now in big way. This drop isn't that huge, he still has a loyal fanbase, just that he is trying too hard.

He shouldn't shift his focus to films which are catering to small segment of audience, he should concentrate on his best & he can be back in this game.

How can hrithik make a dent in last decade, he was new at that time?
Srk is history now, nothing can change any fate of his downfall, he invited himself.
Originally posted by .BoxOffice.

How can hrithik make a dent in last decade, he was new at that time?

2000 = Kaho Na Pyar Hai = BlockBuster = HGOTY
2003 = Koi Mil Gaya = BlockBuster = HGOTY
2006 = Dhoom 2 = BlockBuster = HGOTY

Debut in 2000, Hrithik made a huge dent to Srk's rising in this decade... a feature which even a Young Upcoming star like Ranbir Kapoor couldn't do from his debut till now... which he did in just 5-7 years of his debut.

It was HRITHIK vs SRK in 2000-2007, next came hurricane GHAJINI - 2008, Game Changed a new player added AAMIR KHAN, Hrithik slided down, 2009 - WANTED - The Original Player of Box Office RELOADED - Salman Khan, 2010 - Dabangg - after which No looking back...

So Hrithik engaged Srk from 2000-2007, in which Salman/Aamir weren't in their best phase.
Srk fell after ghajini and never came back
Originally posted by .Lakhan.

2000 = Kaho Na Pyar Hai = BlockBuster = HGOTY
2003 = Koi Mil Gaya = BlockBuster = HGOTY
2006 = Dhoom 2 = BlockBuster = HGOTY

Debut in 2000, Hrithik made a huge dent to Srk's rising in this decade... a feature which even a Young Upcoming star like Ranbir Kapoor couldn't do from his debut till now... which he did in just 5-7 years of his debut.

It was HRITHIK vs SRK in 2000-2007, next came hurricane GHAJINI - 2008, Game Changed a new player added AAMIR KHAN, Hrithik slided down, 2009 - WANTED - The Original Player of Box Office RELOADED - Salman Khan, 2010 - Dabangg - after which No looking back...

So Hrithik engaged Srk from 2000-2007, in which Salman/Aamir weren't in their best phase.

+1 πŸ‘πŸΌ