Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MANAN- YOU ARE STILL THE ONE.(CHAPTER-38 on pg no.38)(15.1. 2017) (Page 2)

abcd00 Senior Member
abcd00
abcd00

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Continue soon...
Awesome prologue

mehek.kwatra97 Senior Member
mehek.kwatra97
mehek.kwatra97

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Nyc start
Seems intresting
Waiting for the chapter
Update soon
mishtii2z Groupbie
mishtii2z
mishtii2z

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
nyc concpt...
do continue
Sarahpeyton Senior Member
Sarahpeyton
Sarahpeyton

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:07am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 1:
A girl was rushing to her class as she had got late for her lecture. She didn't notice that someone was coming from the other direction and bumped into that guy. The books that the guy was carrying fell down. The girl said sorry and helped him pick up the books. Then without noticing him rushed to her class .

The guy adjusted his glasses(spects) and stood their smiling for a long time and went away .

The girl was none other than Nandini and the guy whom she bumped into was Dhruv.

Dhruv was the topper of the college. He was very shy kind of a guy. He didn't have much friends. And those who were his so called friends only came to him for help in their projects and assignments. He too didn't mind in helping them. He had a crush on Nandini . he tried to talk to Nandini many times but failed miserably because he was scared that she wouldn't accept him as a friend.
Little did he know that Nandini was not that kind of a girl who would reject anybody's friendship just by their simple looks.
All she looked for in a friend was a pure heart,honesty and truthfulness.  
And Dhruv had all these qualities.

Now coming back to the story_

Nandini reached the class panting as she came running but lecture had already began. 
Nandini- excuse me sir, please may I get in.
Sir- oh Nandini come in. 
This is your first time that you are late that's why I m forgiving you next time you better not be late.
Nandini heaved a sigh of relief that she wasn't scolded for being late by the khadoos professor.
She thanked her aiyappa for saving her and went and sat at her seat.
As the professor was about to resume the lecture , 2 more girls entered and asked permission to enter the class.
The professor gave a stern look to them and asked sarcastically 
Professor- Students have a look who's here . The V.I.Ps of our class. 
Everyone started laughing.
The girls got angry.
The professor scolded them of their irresponsible behaviour and gave lecture on their poor grades and asked them to get serious about studies and to get out of the class.
The girls said that just now he has allowed Nandini to enter the class then why not them.
The professor asked them not to argue and leave the class or else they would have to face detention.

The girls got angry and went out of the class not before giving mean looks to Nandini.
The girls were none other than soha and her friend.

The lecture got over and everyone went out. Nandini packed her stuff and was going to library when someone pulled her inside a class and closed the door. Nandini got scared of the sudden jerk and closed her eyes.

So here is the first chapter. 
Any guesses who might be the person who pulled Nandini in the class. 

Edited by Sarahpeyton - 27 April 2016 at 12:07am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

simi345susmitha.sseraphicsimiSrinivas2808komal_pretty43salvermeghnaJnitTanibhushanasma_fatima2898CantabilAnnapurohitgazalazahidgurl_coolksh_nhs77uma_taareysunset17Palchinnnandu00srpagolmeyeSony.Kprincess08naziasiddiquiPooja2899mylifeplfROOP0605nanoNikkiKYYianA12609zSofiafarooqsadiya51Cookibhagupuraseelashahzarakhanarlovermanancrazeriyaparodhillon90charanyaaj

Palchinn Senior Member
Palchinn
Palchinn

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Good start Smile continue soon ..
Sarahpeyton Senior Member
Sarahpeyton
Sarahpeyton

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 2-

Nandini was very scared due to the sudden pull that she closed her eyes immediately. The grip on her hand was so tight that she hissed in pain.

That person shouted on Nandini-
What the hell do you think of yourself?
You will act all good and innocent in front of the professor and you will be saved from detention.
It is because of you that I got insulted in front of the whole class.

Nandini recognised the voice and opened her eyes to see Soha and her friends.

Yes it was Soha who pulled Nandini inside the class room.

Nandini- Soha leave my hands and stop blaming me. It's not me, it's because of you , that the Professor scolded you.
You shouldn't have come late to the class if you didn't want to be scolded or insulted.
Nandini freed herself from Soha's grip and went out of the class.
Soha got very angry and said to herself- Now I will deal with you in my way. U think that you are too smart. Now deal with what is gonna come your way.
She discussed the plan with her friends and smiled wickedly.

Nandini attended the remaining classes and went to the library to get some books issued.

Meanwhile in the parking lot Soha with her friends emptied some of the petrol from Nandini's scooty so that it gets over in the middle of the way and she gets stuck there. After doing this Soha went away.

Nandini rushed to her scooty and without checking started it and left the college. It was already late I the evening and everyone including the college staff had left.

After reaching a certain distance away from the college, her scooty stopped. Her college was in the outskirts of the city and the road was also less travelled. Nandini got scared. She took out her mobile to get help but to her bad luck there wasn't any signal.

Nandini parked her scooty to a side,took her bag and started walking. There was dense forest on either side of the road. Different kind of noises were coming from the jungle . Nandini gulped her saliva out of fear but still kept walking. After reaching some distance she spotted two guys fully drunk were playing cards . On seeing her they started following her and passed lewd comments.
Nandini ignored them and kept walking.
One of the person came near her and held her hand. Now Nandini's fear knew no bounds. She composed herself and slapped him. The other guy held her hair harshly and pushed her to the ground.
As soon as he was about to slap her again someone held his hand.

So here is another update. It's short I know but plz bear with it.

Any guesses who was the person.
Do vote for my work and leave ur comments.

Silent readers plz give ur chotu sa comment atleast. It inspires me to keep writing.

Edited by Sarahpeyton - 28 April 2016 at 11:14am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

seraphicsimiSrinivas2808shabnamshaikhkomal_pretty43nilima_133simi345Ritzeeesusmitha.sTanibhushanCantabilAnnapurohitIndupurohitksh_nhs77gazalazahidmishtii2zgurl_coolPalchinnSweetsuraiya2princess08naziasiddiquiPooja2899uma_taareyAmbyrocksSony.KestherzacelsaannaROOP0605sadiya51arshuaarCookiKYYiannanoNikkidhillon90bhagupurpayal94manancrazeriyaparozarakhanarloveraseelashahcharanyaajMagpie_

Palchinn Senior Member
Palchinn
Palchinn

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Nice job.. Looking forward to reading more of it Smile
dhillon90 IF-Dazzler
dhillon90
dhillon90

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Amazinggg
Suprrbbb story
Lovd it