India-Forums

Kapil and sumona

xFawadKhanx Goldie
xFawadKhanx
xFawadKhanx

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Firstly hello everyone and i am dishi. I too love kapil and sumona. And i saw the first two episodes of the kapil sharma show and loved it. But seeing the episode i felt that there is something going on between kapil and sumona. I dont know why but i felt that. So what you guys think.? Sorry if i hurt anyone its just my opinion.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

UrjaLuvsWahilaughingbuddhailuvtwisttvluvrluvakankshamansi_as18beautiful.

iluvtwist Senior Member
iluvtwist
iluvtwist

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ksfandishi

Firstly hello everyone and i am dishi. I too love kapil and sumona. And i saw the first two episodes of the kapil sharma show and loved it. But seeing the episode i felt that there is something going on between kapil and sumona. I dont know why but i felt that. So what you guys think.? Sorry if i hurt anyone its just my opinion.
hello dishi
welcome to the forum dear.nice to to see another kapil fan.i didn noticed anything wrong between kapil and sumona .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laughingbuddhairene_cxFawadKhanx

laughingbuddha Groupbie
laughingbuddha
laughingbuddha

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Hope nothing goes wrong this time.I love the whole team.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xFawadKhanx

Kappumyfav Senior Member
Kappumyfav
Kappumyfav

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Hello KaSumholics !!!!! I think not many people know about this forum so we need to spread. Thank u dishi for the pm Smile loved your OS on Kasum and do write more this time post them here !

Really ? I dont think anything is wrong but yeah on stage they totally different from offstage! Didnt you see their interviews ??? They always used "aap" when referring to each other isnt that cute ? And caught kapil many a times staring at sumona woh bhi chupke chupke LOL Wink

irene_ctvluvrxFawadKhanx

tvluvr Goldie
tvluvr
tvluvr

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kappumyfav

Hello KaSumholics !!!!! I think not many people know about this forum so we need to spread. Thank u dishi for the pm Smile loved your OS on Kasum and do write more this time post them here !

Really ? I dont think anything is wrong but yeah on stage they totally different from offstage! Didnt you see their interviews ??? They always used "aap" when referring to each other isnt that cute ? And caught kapil many a times staring at sumona woh bhi chupke chupke LOL Wink

well said kappumyfav. we need to spread. didn't knew there are So on Kapil Simona.do post here dear, would love to read them.

KappumyfavxFawadKhanxirene_c

Kappumyfav Senior Member
Kappumyfav
Kappumyfav

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvluvr

well said kappumyfav. we need to spread. didn't knew there are So on Kapil Simona.do post here dear, would love to read them.

Thanks Buddy. . And good news for you I have written an OS on Mantu but planning to edit a little then I will defo post it here Big smile You will have to comment on it and tell how is it ok ?

tvluvr

xFawadKhanx Goldie
xFawadKhanx
xFawadKhanx

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Yes you said right i have noticed that too and i will obviously post my future OS here

tvluvr

xFawadKhanx Goldie
xFawadKhanx
xFawadKhanx

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tvluvr

Thanks Buddy. . And good news for you I have written an OS on Mantu but planning to edit a little then I will defo post it here Big smile You will have to comment on it and tell how is it ok ?
Wow an OS from you @Kappymyfav 
Would love to read your os
Will wait for it

Go to top