Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

kaala teeka fanfic chapter 18(Final chapter) (Page 9)

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BubliBag

it was an awesome update
Gauri is finally awakening
Kali yug scene was awesome
Good backstory
Dadi is accepting kaali slowly
Loved all of it
Update soon

SmileSmileSmile
thanks

kashika_29 Senior Member
kashika_29
kashika_29

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 9:38am | IP Logged
remember...i had asked u to put kayu in next time? u said u r not too gud at writing that...?? bt u r, u r improving,my frnd...now i m able to imagine...
n as always...its amazing!!Thumbs UpHeartBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashika_29

remember...i had asked u to put kayu in next time? u said u r not too gud at writing that...?? bt u r, u r improving,my frnd...now i m able to imagine...

Thanks.Smile Felt really great when someone actually told that I am improving.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedAlthough I still can't get hang of romance..ConfusedConfused I am always the mystery-horror-action kinda person.. I never gave romance much interest.. so I lack the understanding.. I mean.. I really don't understand when you say you can imagine KaYu.. But I'll try my level best to keep this romance as fun and realistic as possible..
thanks again for encouraging me..
if you want you can help me more.. please give me any pointers to improve..
Kali_S Groupbie
Kali_S
Kali_S

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umawanderer

Originally posted by kashika_29

Thanks.Smile Felt really great when someone actually told that I am improving.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedAlthough I still can't get hang of romance..ConfusedConfused I am always the mystery-horror-action kinda person.. I never gave romance much interest.. so I lack the understanding.. I mean.. I really don't understand when you say you can imagine KaYu.. But I'll try my level best to keep this romance as fun and realistic as possible..
thanks again for encouraging me..
if you want you can help me more.. please give me any pointers to improve..

Whatever..but..All I can say..Viewers in India are just fed up of onscreen romance upon Television ..Coz..in Indian families most of the daily soap operas are watched together by the whole family..which include kids, the senior ones and the super senior ones(senior citizens)..They dont want to feel embarrass when the whole family is watching together.  Bollywood /Indian Movies are enough for the viewers of 21st century to watch romance on big screen..Otherwise..on TV Viewers dont like romance..

Rather viewers of 21st century like good story line with some spices instead of TV romance  to keep themselves glued to the daily soap..

Edited by Kali_S - 29 May 2016 at 8:39am

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@Kali_S

Umm.. when I said I am not into romance.. it was not just limited to T.V... Romance in general... movies, series, anime, books.. no matter what kind of entertainment it is.. I normally get attracted to mystery or thriller action packed.. I mean I saw 'Twilght' thinking it would be a horror..(I mean.. Guys!! It has a vampire.. How can it not be a horror??)

I don't think romance is a bad genre.. not at all.. But I always get bored by it... Maybe it's because I am not mature enough to understand it...
well... my theory is I'll get to understand it if I write a rom story.. That's why I am writing it...

I must say many of you are great writers.. You can really write a nice romantic story..You guys are my inspiration..

thanks for reading my first try..Smile

Edited by umawanderer - 29 May 2016 at 11:53am
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Brilliant update. 

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hey_Bhaggu

Brilliant update. 

Thanks.. hope you are keeping your spirits high... Take care..
Kali_S Groupbie
Kali_S
Kali_S

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
@umawanderer 
Circumstances and Adaptability..Both the words interrelated and based upon various theories..

I could understand you are not matured enough to understand romance..

The most successful person start on at s/he  immaturity level only..
They just learn how to get adapt themselves with various circumstances coming on their way..

It is easily understood that when you watching a thriller your mind won't wander around a romantic scenario..

For Me..it is true at least..because I adapt/adjust  my maturity level with the maturity level of the person concerned..For example..If i am sitting with a kid..I definitely has to behave in kiddish way to make that Kid happy..If I am sitting with some state level or Foreign Secretaries..obviously I need to adapt my diplomatic and maturity level to match that diplomat..

So,its all circumstances where u need to adapt yourself to move ahead in life..

At the same time..u dont need to behave exactly the reverse of ur true nature ..ur true persona.. most of the time coz it would be a great hindrance in moving forward..

If  talking about romance..I would check the maturity level of my  girlfriend first..If she is kiddish and gets angry over small issues..sometime even creating a big mess..I would need to adapt myself according to her maturity level to keep the relationship intact..

Go to top