Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

kaala teeka fanfic chapter 18(Final chapter) (Page 8)

Kali_S Groupbie
Kali_S
Kali_S

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Good update @chapter9 and chapter10(a)..what about chapter 1 to 8..??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umawanderer

kashika_29 Senior Member
kashika_29
kashika_29

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Awesome...I lived it all till now...eagerly waiting for the nest update... Try to update soon whenever u gt time after college... This 10 chapter as a whole is going to be big huh?
Whatever it is...just luv reading urs...

umawanderer

BubliBag Goldie
BubliBag
BubliBag

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged
you should not have left there
Suspense is killing me
update soon

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Hi guys..Smile
For all the beautiful people out there.. happy Saturday.. Big smileSaturday, the most beautiful day of the week. isn't it?.. this saturday became more beautiful for me as this was an unexpected holiday.. LOLNow I have the time to complete my Part b

NOTE: Chandrakant is the name of Sharmila's father according to my fanfic.. was lazy to look up in the episodes.. btw.. will we ever know or see yug's chacha?

Chapter 10(b)

Yug waited but Kali didn't say anything. "Kali.. Is it a life imprisonment?" he heard Kali say hesitantly, "I am sorry, Yug.. I tried to stop Di but she wouldn't hear a thing.." Yug smiled. Kali was feeling really guilty about doing this. He on the other hand was enjoying this. Although Di tried to stop him today entire afternoon, she now gave him a chance to be with her. "You don't have to say anything... " He consoled her. "Di always make people obey her.. when we saw Sholay.. Di became thrilled. She then made us play with her. She played Gabbar Singh..." "And you both were jai and veeru?" asked Kali. Yug leaned on the door. "No.. I was Basanti and Yash was Dhanno.." Kali started laughing which made yug's heart race. Only if he was superman, then he could have smashed open the door and hugged her. But he continued, "Really that was a heck lot tiring game.. and every time she ran behind us, I was supposed to scream Bhag Dhanno Bhag.. Apni Basanti ki izzat ke liye Bhaag!!" Kali was laughing throughout his narration. Kali then said after she controlled herself. "Di is really a good person... She first looks strict and formidable but then she is also kind and sweet." Yug agreed. "Di is really hard to get friendly.. She had only some friends but she nurtures the few friendships very preciously.. I think she found a friend in you..." Kali smiled and leaned on to the door. Yug felt it. Both of them were being separated this piece of wood. "Kali.. Are you ever going to say your demands or should I stay here for eternity?" Kali hesitated.  "These are not demands.. but my small requests. Because of your actions I cannot study properly.. So please don't come close to me... please.. Now that Badke Papa has begun supporting me... I would feel terrible if I didn't study properly.. so please stop coming near me... please.."

Yug was mildly surprised. He was expecting her to ask something else. "That's it?" he asked. "yes, that's it.." he heard her reply. He smiled again. She didn't know how to play this game. He can easily turn the tables now. "I have no problem with your request.." he said trying to sound sincere. "But.. I too have some conditions.. But I want to say that to your face... not by hiding behind this door..open it. I'll say it to you.. " Kali hesitated. Di had specifically asked her not to open the door until he agrees but now if she won't open the door, he will not agree to her request. What should she do? "Kali.. Don't you trust me?" yug asked her. "No.. it's not like that... I trust you..." She opened the door.

Needless to say that was a bad decision. As soon as she unlocked the door, Yug pulled the door causing her to fall forward, into his arms. He held her in one arm and closed the door with other. "yug!!" "Shh!! If you shout everyone will listen.." Yug said as he put a finger on her lips. She tried to move but his grip was too strong. "You look so beautiful today.. It was hard not to come close..." He started move his finger across her lips, outlining it slowly. She wanted to do something. she wanted to stop him. She wanted to somewhere else other than his eyes. But she couldn't. "Iss sunder kali ko aaj me apna phool banana chahta hoon.. Kya kehti ho?" He said lifting her chin. She was shocked. Her heart was beating faster than any time in her life. No.. they should not do this.. He came closer. "Yug... please.." she pleaded as their noses touched. Yug stopped there.

"I told you.. I would not kiss you until everyone agrees for our marriage.." Yug said as he moved away from her. He was smiling. Kali held her chest for some time. "This is how you really do these thing. Surprise attack and continue to push their limits.. " Yug told her.

"Why do you keep doing things like these to me?" She asked. "Why? For revenge of course.. you used to play with my feelings too.. lying.. cheating.. Now it is my turn..." Yug said as he sat on the bed. "When I see you smiling or when I hear you laugh or when you talk to me... every time my heart races. I wanted you to experience that.. " Kali blushed. Her heart was also racing. Just like his but she can't say that out. She should not and she would not. She turned to move out. "Stop.. I have a question for you... Why didn't you ask me to forget you.. I thought you would ask me that..." She stopped. She took a deep breath and turned to face him. "Because I know you are a good person and I trust you. You don't need to be forced. Even though you are like this now, you would soon leave your stubbornness. You love your family.. You would not hurt them..You would forget me by yourself without any force because of your family... I know you at least that much.." Yug stood up. "I want you to meet a person after that I'll tell you my decision.." He led her to photo on the wall. It was a beautiful woman's photo. "It's your mother.." kali said. Yug nodded. "Your dimples.. It's from your mother.."  Yug smiled. She folded her hands before the photo. She closed her eyes. She wanted to thank this mother. If it wasn't for her maybe kali would not have met yug.

"Urmila Raghunath Choudary... My mother.." Yug said her from her side. She opened her eyes.  Yug smiled at her. "Dada-Dadi's favourite girl... Dad's life.. Di's Badi maa.. Yash's life saver.. Pishimaa's elder sister..My moral guide.. when she was alive she had many roles to play . And she played them skilfully... I really respect her." Kali looked at the picture. Yug took her hand. "Maa... This is the girl I am going to marry. I really love her and I know she loves me too. Please give us your blessings." He said looking at the photo. "Yug.." Kali tried to say something but he stopped her in middle. "Kali.. I agree to not come near you.. to not talk to you ... to not to touch you.. but only till your exam." She tried to remove her hand but he still held it tight. "I also want you to study.. That's why I agreed to it.. I will not disturb you in any way.. I promise." Kali nodded. If he stay away from her for some time then maybe he will also learn to accept everyone's decision. "But as a compensation for that I take this.." He then kissed her hand. It felt as though huge waves of current were passing from her hand. She didn't expect him to do that all of a sudden. He smiled. She removed her hand and rushed out her room. She mind was moving in circles. She then ran into Dadi.

Chulbuli pulled Sharmila to her room. She pushed sharmila to her bed. "Arre!! Kalmoohi.. what did you do? How dare you slap him? Aree.. Idiot.. did you forget he is the person who is going to marry you in few weeks.. He is going to be your husband.. why did you treat him like that.." Sharmila stood up. "Maa... He was not leaving my hand that's why I did that. I hate it when he touches me.." her mother didn't listen to anything. "Oh! Wow! Great!! You got angry and you slapped him.. " She said sarcastically. "Aree.. What if his family has seen you doing that? They would never want a bahu like you who dares to hurt their son.. They would have cancelled off this wedding.. Your life would have ruined.." "So what? So what if my marriage was broken.. My life would have been more simpler.. This whole mess started with my marriage.. I hate that person.. why can't you see?... I don't want to marry him.. No one ever tries to understand what i feel.. everyone makes decision and all i have to do is obey them silently.. It suffocates me.. I hate this family...I hate Dadi.."

SLAP!!

Chulbuli gave her a hard slap. "What did you say? You hate this family? Arree!! This family is the only reason that both you and I are alive.. Do you know that?" She screamed. "I was only 18 when your father left the house gifting you to me.. Four months.. That was the time spent with him.. At that time I didn't know the meaning of it. But when I understood it, I was shattered. The person who promised to be with you, protect you, for a lifetime, he broke that promise. I felt I was all alone in this world. It was your Dadi, who supported me at that time. She protected me from society's tauntings, life's hardships. I never felt bad when I was under her care. She treated me like her daughter when my own family left me..She made sure I never felt neglected.. Raghu bhaiya always took care of you as his own daughter..He made sure that you don't feel lack of your father.. Urmila didi always pampered you.. Whenever you fought with yug or yash Urmila didi supported you saying you were her daughter and she wanted her daughter to win all the time. Dadi.. The dadi who was aginst Yug's higher studies let you study how much ever you want. Tell me.. when have this family hurt you.. It has only protected you.. and me.. " She started crying. Sharmila hugged her mother. She too started crying. "I am sorry maa.. I am really sorry maa..." Both the woman started crying. "Sharmila.. this family owes us many happiness..Please don't hate this family.. Please.. I understand your feelings but still.. Believe us... we are doing this for your good..."

Leela listened to everything. She walked slowly away from there. Her mind was filled with past stuff.

"Leela.. what are you doing? Fixing Chandru's marriage?... Even Raghu is not married yet.. and Chandru is still studying.. "

"Raghu's marriage can wait.. he is mature.. He will not leave the house.. But Chandru?  He is going here and there in the name of social service.. He even went to jail.. ji.. I think he is interested in politics.. My son... when panditji checked his horoscope he informed me that Chandru will leave his family...my son.. he will leave me.. I cannot let this happen.. That's why I am saying you we'll get him married to a beautiful girl. He would settle down and he would not leave us.."

"Leela.. Chandru is our son.. He will not leave us.. "

"he will not leave us only if he gets married... when he would have a family to take care of then he would leave politics and settle down... Please agree to it.. I can't let Chandrakant leave me.. Please.. I will bring a girl who will keep him happy... I'll treat her as my daughter not as a daughter in law.. Just please agree to it.. We will get Raghu married later.. Please... If my son leave me.. I'll die.. please..."

Chandrakant left after four months of his marriage. After that leela made sure that little girl was protected. She made sure Chulbuli  never felt her life was destroyed. She bought her all her favourite things. Never hurt her in any way. Chubuli always smiled in front of everyone. But now, did those tears meant that she was just putting up a facade all this time. Was leela unsuccessful? Leela felt dizzy. Her head felt light. She needed a support. Just then Kaali ran into her. "Da.. Choudrainji.. aap theek hain?" She asked seeing her weak body. "Shh.. Don't create a big scene.. Help me to my room.." she ordered. Kaali obeyed. She supported her by holding her hand and took dadi to her room. "I'll call yug.. " She said after she made dadi lie on the bed. "No.. Don't you dare call anyone.. It will create a big apshagun if you create a scene.." Kaali nodded. "Then tell me.. what do you want I'll get it for you..." Leela angrily said, "I don't need your help.. Just leave me alone.."

"No.." Kaali said strictly. "No.. I won't leave you... You asked me not to call anyone.. I agreed.. but If i leve you alone then I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. Now please just listen to me... no matter how much you hate me.. I'll will not go away from here.." Leela looked at the girl. Urmila would also have done the same thing. For some time she studied the girl's face. This had the same determination as she had on the day of agnipareeksha. Leela sighed. "Theek hain phir.. give me the brown colour tablets from that box..." Kaali swiftly went towards the box.

"These both were in the room all along doing something in the laptop.." Raghu told Vishwa as he pulled Yash by his ears. Gauri followed right behind them. "Dad.. we were just creating a nice profile pic for Gauri.." Yash said as he rubbed his ears. He took the blessing of Vishwa. "Jeete raho.. toh aap hai mahan Yash.. I have heard a lot about you from everyone.." "Uncle.. My greatness cannot me limited by mere words.. you should not just hear about it... you should experience it.. " Yash said. Everyone laughed. Yash then went away. Shastri ji who was talking with them told  Vishwa, "Jha babu.. You are the luckiest father in the world.. Your one daughter is getting married to the Choudhary house and another one is making you proud by joining BSU." Gauri felt stabbed seeing Vishwa smile. So everyone thinks that her only accomplishment in life is being Yug's wife, while Kaali's accomplishment is her studies. That felt strange. That felt sad. She went away as soon as Vishwa started praising Kaali. "What happened? You look like a broken bulb..." Yash asked. "nothing..i was just thinking something..." Gauri replied tonelessly. Yash didn't know what happeed but he tried to cheer her. And after many attempts she smiled. "that's it.. smile like that.. when you smile, you look really beautiful..." He said. Gauri's heart beat fast. She blushed. "Don't flirt with me.. I am your Bhabhi..." She said hitting him. Yash laughed. Neel joined them. After some time Vishwa asked Neel to find kaali. They were about to leave. Neel pulled Yash to the side. "Yash.. Come to temple tomorrow morning.. I need to tell you something.." Yash groaned. "Don't worry about that.. My fitness maniac Bhai would make sure I get up early in the morning.. I'll be there."

Yug heard that. He went behind Neel and asked him. "Yug.. I now know what I shoul do to save Sharmila.. You should also come tomorrow.. I'll solve everything.. I promise." Neel said with determination. Neel went to dadi's room. Kaali was massaging Dadi's head. She left taking dadi's permission.

As leela saw Kaali's retreating figure she couldn't help but think that this girl may not be entirely bad. She slept with many thoughts in her head.

thanks for readingSmile

Edited by umawanderer - 28 May 2016 at 6:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Star094zeenucharmsweetcherry95

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kali_S

Good update @chapter9 and chapter10(a)..what about chapter 1 to 8..??

Thanks... about other chapters..i have kept an index in the first page.. please see through it.
umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Shibu...

Awesome update dearHeart

thanks dear..
BubliBag Goldie
BubliBag
BubliBag

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 5:20am | IP Logged
it was an awesome update