Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

kaala teeka fanfic chapter 18(Final chapter) (Page 7)

__shibani__ IF-Sizzlerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 4:00am | IP Logged
YugROFLpyaar ka maaraROFL
Loved Vishwa's concern fr KaliClap
Update soonWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umawanderer

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
My God! You took the quick updates a tad bit too seriously.
Just caught up on 2 chapters. Seems cool.
Continue the story. Its going wonderfully.
God Bless Embarrassed

umawanderer

Kali_S Groupbie
Kali_S
Kali_S

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Yeah ..it was awesome...SmileHeart

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Shibu...

YugROFLpyaar ka maaraROFL
Loved Vishwa's concern fr KaliClap
Update soonWink

Thanks..SmileSmile I felt like experimenting with Rom-com... It's not usually my style.. but glad to hear that you liked it...
vishwa's and Dadi's change was supposed to be the main theme.. but I got carried off..
Thanks again...
umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hey_Bhaggu

God Bless Embarrassed

No.. it's nothing like that.. I was in middle of a break and I felt bored.. There was no new chapters to read.. and no movie to watch.. My bro is also not here.. and then all of a sudden i felt like experimenting..
thanks for reading..

Hey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umawanderer

Originally posted by Hey_Bhaggu

God Bless Embarrassed

No.. it's nothing like that.. I was in middle of a break and I felt bored.. There was no new chapters to read.. and no movie to watch.. My bro is also not here.. and then all of a sudden i felt like experimenting..
thanks for reading..

No issues. I just saw the pms.
I read it way too late LOL

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
hi guys...Smile
sooo sorry for such a late updatConfused.. my college startedLOL yippee.. but then when i come home i become sooo tired... college.. assignments.. friends.. pranks.. juice... chat.. chocolates.. everything just made me loose my energy levels.. not to mention this cruel sun. But I know i should have found one way or the other to update it.so sorry

this is only part a of this chapter. part be will be updated soon. I promise.

Chapter: 10 (a

When Kaali reached the house, she was shocked to find an exhausted Vishwa on the couch. He looked really weak. Tauji was taking care of him. "Badke Papa!!! What happened to you?" Kaali asked. She immediately rushes towards him. He holds her hand. It looked like that mere movement of his hand caused him much strain. Purohit replied angrily. "Arre... It's all because of you.. Our car broke down in middle of the forest and he walked all the way up the hill to submit his form.. I tried to stop him.. Par meri baat yahan kaun sunta hai..." Kaali looked at her Badke Papa. Her eyes full of tears. Madhuri hit her on the arm. "Areee Why you punish my darling ji.. Tumhare chakkar me agar Darling ji ko kuch hogaya toh? My lifes go hell no?.. what you do? You study and my darlingji suffers? Why?" kaali started crying. Vishwa couldn't bear it anymore. "Madhuri stop it... No one will blame kaali for it.. It was my decision to go there by foot." Kaali touched his feet. "Badke Papa.. I feel really happy that you did this for me... But I don't want you to suffer because of me. I want to remove pain from your life and I am only giving you this much pain... Forgive me.." Vishwa smiled. He made kaali sit up. He wiped her tears. "Kaali.. On one hand you call me your Badke Papa and on other hand you are refusing me to enjoy my freedom as your father. A parent feels happy when he fulfils the dream of his child.. And I also just did that.. You will write that exam and I am sure you will get a seat there.. I would be the happiest person that time. And about this weakness.. I am sure.. Dr. Kumar will now give me some more tablets so that you can pester me to good health soon." Kaali smiled. She hugged her father.

The choudary house became busy that evening. Family, relatives and close friends attended the Barsi. Leela and Raghu were busy ordering everyone and everyone were at their heels. Yug was no exception. He was also running here and there, ordering everyone in between and being ordered to do stuff. "Hi! Yug" A cheerful and bubbly sound told him that Gauri was behind him. "Hi gauri... Looking good." Guari smiled. "It's from piyali's twilight collection. You know..." Yug shrugged. "So Piyali designed it.. I see.. But frankly all the dress looks same to me... I can't seem to find a difference.." "It's not like that.. you can easily spot the difference.. In twilight edition she used a lot of cold colours and a little bit of hue made it.." she noticed the confused look in Yug's face. She sighed."You seem to be busy." She changed the topic but soon regretted. Yug started talking about the things his family was doing and how he thought of them as being useless."I mean all the Brahmins who are being served are fat glottons. We could have given this free food to many poor kids..." He sounded like a boring social worker. Yug stopped in middle noticing the smile slip from her face. "You want to say something else?" "No.. No.. I think your views are.. are.. are great." Silence. Just complete silence hovered over them. Both of them were awkward with each other. Finally yug broke the silence. "Where's Kaali?" Gauri was a little hurt but then she smiled and said, "With your Di.. They both have become such a good friends.. I can't understand how can Kaali alk to such an arrogant person such friendly..where is Yash?" Yug smiled. "Up in his room.. Can you go and bring him down. That idiot bunked all his work.." Gauri smiled and went upstairs. When she reached his room trhe first thing Yash said made her smile. "Hey.. Piya's twilight.. isn't it? Omg!! Someone actually bought that? Other than herself? And maybe even the raddi wala... I don't know.. any way get in.. we'll skype her and show it... Piya would be at tears.. " Meanwhile Yug looked for his Kali. She was talking with Di. Di seemed to enjoy her presence. Kali was wearing a simple white salwar which had small blue peacock feathers pattern as it's borders. "Really, it was not the dress but it was the smile the person was wearing. That alone can make any difference." Yug told himself as he saw her smile radiantly towards Di.

"So.. Sanskri huh? I have never been interested in Sanskrit but I heard BSU has a really exhausting test. Are you prepared for that?" Kaali nodded. "The test seems to be hard. I am preparing my level best. Badke papa is also helping me at night. But I know it would not be enough.. I wanted to stay in my house but badke papa.. he asked me to come..I couldn't refuse him.." "Come on... It's not entirely true.. you didn't want to come because of Yug.. right?" Kaali blushed. "It's not like that.." Sharmila smiled. "So.. you don't mind him coming near you that way..." Kaali's eyes became wide. "No.. not that.. I mean .. I don't want that.. I really don't.." sharmila laughed. "Relax.. Relax.. I was just teasing you...You don't have be that scared." Sharmila laughed again as she saw Kaali sigh. No wonder Yug fell for her. Her expressions are really unique. "Di.. can we go somewhere else.." kaali asked hesitantly. Sharmila looked around and soon found the culprit. Yug was standing nearby. His eyes never left them. Sharmila smiled and took her to her room.

They talked a lot in sharmila's room. Afterwards, Sharmila  went out to bring water. When she came back, Kaali hugged her. She was sobbing. Sharmila soon found the reason. There was the photo of Shekhar, her ex-fianc, on bed. She had hid it under the pillow. "I am really pathetic.. right?" She said with a heavy voice. "Even though that idiot rejected me without even asking me about the incident. I cannot bring myself to hate him... why? Why?" Kaali held her tight. "I am sorry.. I am really sorry.. None of this would have happened if I did not do that cheating for Gauri.." Sharmila felt odd. This girl was blaming herself for her brother's deeds? "No.. Why are you feeling guilty? You didn't do anything.. In fact if it wasn't for you, who knows what would have happened to me.. please don't cry.." "If I hadn't supported Gauri that time then you would not have been her enemy and things would not have turned out this way. It was all my fault.. I cannot say anyone anything strictly.. not gauri.. not yug..." Sharmila felt a knot in her heart loosen a bit. She was looking forward for a for torturous life ahead. But now.. but now may not be like that. Kaali was the first person who cried for her as if she knew sharmila would not shed tears for herself. She was way too stubborn for that. She would not let life win over her. She felt her eyes water a little. She had to change the topic before this poor idiot break her resolve. She mildly patted. "I don't know about Gauri.. she is way too arrogant, selfish and immature to handle. You spoiled her too much. But If you want yug to listen to you, there is a way.." Kali broke the hug. Sharmila had an evil smile. When she told her about her plan kaali could not help but think, "What's wrong with this family?"

"Badi Chachi?.. Aap?" Manjiri was in her room when she heard Neel's voice. She turned around. Neel looked shocked. He came forward. "Badi Chachi.. are you really Badi chachi?" Manji nodded. Neeel came forward to hug her but she stopped him. "Don't come closer to me Neel." Neel looked dejected. "Badi chachi.." "Haa... hain hum aapke badi chachi.." manji said angrily. "From the moment I got my memories back I couldn't look at my sharmila's eyes. Because the one who tried to take her dignity was my Neelu.." Neel looked shaken. "Do you know when I came in your house as a bride you were only 1 year old. You used to sit beside me all the time. Even when you couldn't say anything, I understood you. But now.. I cannot understand you at all.. Why? Why? Why did you do that?" Neel fell on his knees. He cried."I know I have done something really bad.. I should be the one who should be punished but it is sharmila who is getting punished. I want to save her. But I don't know how? Please tell me a way.. please.."

Yug went to dad's room to bring something as Di as asked him to do so. As went inside the room the door was locked. He was trapped. He tried to open the door. "Try as much as you want but this door will open only if the is turned." "Di.. what the heck? What are you trying to do?" Yug asked as he banged the door. "Kaali has some demands. But she was scared that you would get angry and do something. this closed door will ensure that she remains safe and you get to know her demands." Yug stopped banging. Kali? Demands? Blackmail? It was not her usual behaviour. It would be fun seeing her new avatar. He heard Di go saying, "Kaali, I am leaving now.. Make sure he listens to you.. I go and see if anyone is coming this way." He also heard kali trying to stop but Di did not listen to her. "Now let me see how Kali Jha will force Yug Choudary. I will also not back off from a fight." He smirked to himself.

Neel walked slowly. Badi chachi had advised him a solution but he didn't know how to do it. He walked aimlessly when he hit Sharmila. Sharmila tried to walk away from him but he held her hand. Sharmila shivered. His touch reminded her of many unpleasant things. His kiss, His attempt to rape her, her family's reaction, Shekhar's rejection, Kaali's tears. "Leave my hand this instant.." she hissed. He did not leave. "Sharmila..." "Stop it.. " she said loudly. Her voice was sharp. "How dare you call my name? How dare you touch me? After all what you have done.. do you still think i'll give you the right to even look at me.. Let alone touch me? Leave my hand." He did not leave. She had enough of it. She slapped him. Neel left.

Chulbuli saw all this.

part b coming soon...

thanks for readingSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Star094mariya.kamransweetcherry95

__shibani__ IF-Sizzlerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Awesome update dearHeart

umawanderer