Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

kaala teeka fanfic chapter 18(Final chapter) (Page 6)

kashika_29 Senior Member
kashika_29
kashika_29

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I luv ur writing...its amazing like always...I wait for ur episode to come desperately.. Bt a req: next time more kayu..cuz I m a kayu luver

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umawanderer

__shibani__ IF-Sizzlerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
damn good updates UmaThumbs Up

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashika_29

I luv ur writing...its amazing like always...I wait for ur episode to come desperately.. Bt a req: next time more kayu..cuz I m a kayu luver

Thanks a lot dear.. Smile
I understand that waiting kills.. I try to update soon...

Umm.. About KaYu.. as you would have noticed.. my romance scene kinda sucks...I try writing  them fairly...  but when I read them, they feel mechanical somehow.. I mean it does not get the right feel to it..
But that's the reason I am writing as much as possible to overcome my weakness..

Of course I'll add more KaYu scenes... I promise.. After all I can't pursue my dreams if I let this genre stop me..
Romance it is my friend.. You said it, you will get it..

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Shibu...

damn good updates UmaThumbs Up

thanks.
zeenucharm Senior Member
zeenucharm
zeenucharm

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I red all the chapters... I lobe it yar.. Keep it up.. Waiting for next part

umawanderer

BubliBag Goldie
BubliBag
BubliBag

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 3:03am | IP Logged
awesome chapters
Read them all in one go

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 3:06am | IP Logged
hey guys..Smile
I tried my best to keep KaYu realistic and fun.. Please do say how you feel about it. this is also a long chapter.. I am in middle of a break so I have much time..beware this chapter contains spiritual lines too..

DISCLAIMER: i have no much detailed knowledge about pooja and their vidhi..so if you think that i wrote something which may oppress any hindu religious  custom, it was purely unintentional. apologies for any one who got hurt.

Chapter 9

"Manji Maa do you know what happened yesterday night?" Kaali asked Manji on the phone the next morning. She was on the way to temple. "Gauri hugged me and said sorry... Yes,  She came home with yash and she looked so happy. She hugged and sobbed. She even apologised for the Aryan incident. I think Manji maa.. Our Gauri is still pure at heart. She was feeling bad all this time. Kalyani Taiji did not have much effect on her good nature. " Manji maa agreed, "I know Kali.. both my daughters are avatars of devi maa.. " Kali reached the temple. She cut the call after c. She remembered what Gauri told her yesterday.

"I'm sorry Kaali.. I felt so jealous.. Yug felt cheerful around you. And me too.. I can't put up a proper conversation with him. We always are so awkward with each other... I am so sorry... Because of me.. your life would have been destroyed.. I am so sorry.. so sorry.. Please forgive me.. sorry kali.. "

Kaali prayed in front of the idol. She knew Gauri really regretted her actions. She was also not be blamed. Kaali was also being careless around Yug. She should have maintained her distance. Yug's declaration.. his words... Yug was really determined. Kaali had to stop him. She had to make him understand. But nowadays they were meeting near temple. "Ramji... should I stop coming to temple?" she asked. "Don't punish Ramji because of me.." Yug's voice came from behind. Kaali turned to face a smiling Yug. She remembered yesterday's words. She couldn't look into his eyes. "If you stop visiting him, Ramji may not even feel like brightening up the day.. After all how can he not see his favourite devotee's face." She was still looking down. She tried to move away but he blocked her. He came closer and whispered, "Forget about Ramji.. I can't even eat food if I don't see your face..If I don't hear your voice.." Kaali felt her heart race. Yug was doing it again. She better escape fast. She tried to move again but Yug blocked her again. "Don't worry.. I won't do anything to you today. I am just here to make you meet someone.." Kaali looked up. Yug pointed towards his back. It was Sharmila. "Di wants your help... O.K.. then.. I better go fast before Yash escape..." Yug left. Kaali looked at the retreating figure of Yug. Why did she feel that something was different about him? Yug turned back and winked at Kaali. She blushed furiously. Things didn't escape Sharmila's eyes. Yug, was he flirting with Kaali? 

"So... How are you?" Kaali asked after some time. Sharmila didn't have ime to think about her brother's love life, she better start explaining Kaali about everything. "Please Kaali.. Help me.. Dadi would chop off my head if I didn't do things properly. Help me.." Sharmila said after explaining her situation. Kaali looked uncertain. "I have no problem in helping you but... your Dadi.. She would not like my presence." Sharmila smiled. "You don't worry about Dadi. She is out to visit the ashram of some swami. She will come only after lunch. Waise bhi.. the barsi's muhurat is in afternoon. You can just return home before she returns." Kaali did not know what to do. She was trying to keep distance between her and Yug. But now if she go to his house... What if he comes near her? But Sharmila was also helpless. She took a deep breath and said, "O.K. I'll help you but I have 3 conditions. Please don't ask me the reasons for it. If you agree to them then we both can go to my house first to inform Badke Papa and then to your house." Sharmila didn't understand the conditions but still she agreed.

Yug got the message that Kaali was coming. Dadi had gone to Swami's place. He knew things would go as planned there. Ramji would surely help him. He was sure that Chachi would have prepared everything as always. "I'm really sorry Chachi.." yug said as he entered the kitchen with a smile.

Vishwa was surprised to see Sharmila with Kaali. Kaali explained the situation to Vishwa, "So.. Badke Papa.. Can I go?" Vishwa smiled, "Of course, I have no problem but Kaali, You have to study too. BSU entrance test is hard. If you keep doing other stuff, When will you have time to study?" "Badke Papa.. This will not take much time. It will be completed in 2-3 hours. I'll come home and study after that." Vishwa nodded. "O.K.. I'm going to BSU to submit the application form. I'll be back before afternoon." Vishwa was about to leave when he heard Kaali clear her throat loudly and pointedly. He turned and saw her holding up the tablets. Her eyes clearly said, "Don't think I'll let you escape just like that.." He sighed. "Seriously Kaali, you would never forget it."  And he had the tablets without any more complaints.

Kishen Kaka came rushing into the kitchen as he heard a loud crash. The container which had all the ladoos was on the floor. "Yug baba.. what happened?" Kaka asked Yug. "A cat.." Yug said with a smile. Kaka looked surprised. "A cat? But.." Yug said. "Yes Kaka.. A cat came in and it pushed the ladoos." "But how is that possible?" "Why? It just pushed the ladoos the same way it pushed these Barfis.." CRASH!!! The plate of barfis came down with a loud sound. "Yug Baba!!" Kaka looked horrified. "The cat even destroyed the katchoris.." and yug pushed the plate of katchoris... CRASH!! Kaka couldn't see any more. Yash came in. He saw everything and asked innocently, "What happened Bhai?.. Did a cat get in?" Yug smiled. "Yes my dear younger brother. It did such a mess." Yash didn't know why his brother was doing this but who cares.. He too wanted to break stuff.. It looks so much fun. "I see.. the cat pushed the jelebi's too. Right?" CRASH!! "and the gulab jamoons too.." Yash's hand extended towards the bowl. "Please!! Stop!!!" Kaka cried. Yash and Yug stopped. They both asked with a devilish innocence, "What happened, Kaka??" Kishen Kaka gulped. These boys were monster. "A cat.. A cat got in." He said defeated. Yug smiled. "I thought so..."

Leela touched Swamy's feet. Leela came here every year on the day of my husband's death. She did the charity every time. It was his last wish and Leela did not wish to keep it unfulfilled. Swamy saw as  Leela distributed the clothes and food to the poor people. He could see that she face was clouded with doubt. It was a new thing till now. Leela was always confident. After everything Leela came near Swamy and asked for leave. Swamy blessed her and she turned to leave. When she reached near the gate she turned back and came near Swamy. "Swamy.. I try my best to keep my family protected and happy. I have never doubted the Shastras. I have always believed that our Shastras said only but truth. But now.. The new people of these days do not understand these values.. My family itself is against me. And happiness of my family is being eclipsed. I want to do something. I want my family to be safe and happy. Who is responsible for it?"

Swamy smiled. It was exactly as her grandson said yesterday. He had come here with a request.

"So..You want me to advice your grandmother against her beliefs." The boy nodded. "No.. I don't want to do that.  If you had asked me do it for the sake of your grandmother then I would I have agreed. But now this time it is for your selfish desires you are asking it." The boy looked unnerved. "If I was really selfish, then I would have married that girl in some temple and forcefully get into my house, but no.. I will not do that. The girl whom I love will not agree on that and I love my family. I want them to accept her without any force or emotional blackmail. I know what I am doing is right. By accepting Kali, Dadi would overcome her beliefs and see beyond that. I am doing this for my Dadi.. How long can she remain blind to her surroundings.. If you don't want to help me, it's fine... I would find a new way." The boy turned to leave. Swamy looked at him. His determination was commendable. His words were sincere.  When the boy reached the door he said, "I would not say anything unnecessarily because no matter how much I say, if people don't feel they have to change, they cannot be changed. I will answer your grandmothers questions, but it is the responsibility of your grandmother to ask the right questions." The boy smiled and said, "She would. Swamy.."

"You did not ask what the cause was but instead you asked for who is causing it.. Is it because you are doubting  yourself for it." Leela did not answer. Swamy smiled."Our mind is connected with our soul deeply. If you do something bad your conscience would keep haunting you. Why do you feel you have done something bad? " Leela did not answer again. She looked away from Swamy. "Khair.. You can say me what you feel like when you feel like. But to answer your question, Your house will remain happy as long as everyone in the family is treated equally. Everyone is loved equally and when humanity is restored in that house. After all Ramji treated everyone equally. For people like us, we know Ramji dwells in every living and non-living thing so we cannot do any har to others.. Because harming them means harming Ramji... Do you understand?" Swamy left the place. Leela had many questions in her mind.

As soon as Sharmila and Kaali reached the Choudary house, they heard a big scream from the kitchen. Chachi was really making a scene. "Maa!! What happened? Why are you screaming?"

Yug came down. He smiled at Kaali. Kaali did something strang. She hid behind Di. "Aree!! A cat came in and see, what it has done? Now what should we do? Prepare everything again?" Chachi said. Sharmila said,"A cat came in? But..." Di then looked at Yug's direction, he could see Di's thoughts getting near to the truth. He acted swiftly. "Chachi.. Don't waste time crying over spilled mil...I mean food. Start preparing something fast. You, Pishimaa, Kaka, Di.. All can work together. Even Kaali will help you guys.. Right Kaali?" Kaali was startled when her name was mentioned. She looked at Yug. He winked at her. Again she hid behind Di. But after sometime wasted on convincing, it was decided that Kali would also help.

Ladies and Kaka together started cooking. Something strange was happening. Every time he tried to go near Kaali, Di would come in between them. It happened every single time. Kaali hid behind Di every time she spotted him trying to make a move. Yug had enough of it. "Di.. what are you doing?" He asked after pulled Di from the kitchen. "What? I am just doing what she asked me to do.. before coming here she had 3 conditions. 1) she will not touch any pooja things, she will only instruct me the procedure. I understand that was because of Dadi... 2) I should not let you come near her or even let you talk to her. And 3) I should not leave her alone. Frankly at that time, I didnot understand the reason but now I understand. Pyaar karte ho na usse?" She asked smiling.

"Yes, a lot.." Yug replied. Sharmila pulled his cheeks. "Aww...Cho chweet... But my brother, She is Guari's sister. You need to sort out that first." "I will." promised Yug. "And till that time... apne aashiqui ko control mein rakho. She is scared of you. She had said that if any of the condition breaks she would go home. So Behave yourself" "Di... I am asking you to back off. I'll do what I want." Sharmila accepted the challenge. "Yug.. I'll not Back off.. let the battle begin."

SHARMILA:0       YUG:0

Vishwa was irritated. The car broke down in middle of the forest. They were far away from BSU. He barked at Purohit. "It's all because of you.. If you didn't know the way then we could have asked some one.. but now with car broken here.. what are we supposed to do? How will I submit Kaali's form?" Purohit smiled internally. Now who would explain Vishwa that it was all kalyani's plan. Kaali would not be able to study. Vishwa looked at the form. Kaali's face came into his mind. That girl.. she worked so hard.. how could he break his promise..Vishwa said after some time. "Purohitji.. you find a mechanic.. till that time I'll go by foot. I need to submit this form." Purohit asked incredulously "arre!!!  Pagal ho gaye ho kya Vishwa.. The place is really far away.. you can't make it on time. Listen to me and let it go... Kaali bitiya can study next year." Vishwa shook his head. "No.. I have decided. I can't let that poor girl's talent go waste." He left. Purohit knew Vishwa would be unsuccessful.

The battle had begin in choudary kitchen. Yug saw kaali preparing matar for katchories. It was his chance. He was almost near her when Di blocked him. "Chachi.. see this. You know how I love Matar..and Di is not letting me go near that." Yug cried innocently. Chachi said without looking, "Arre sharmila.. Let yug go near that.. why are you stopping him?" Sharmila was also ready. "Maa... look at this idiot.. he is not helping and he is disturbing me... Anyway we don't have enough matar and if he eat this then what will we cook?" Chachi agreed. "Yes yug.. sorry you can eat matar tomorrow but now let us work.. Go out..." "But Chachi..." "Go out.. yug.." Yug went out defeated.

SHARMILA:1       YUG:0

Yug was determined. He cannot let Di win. Sharmila was feeling really happy. For the first time, she was enjoying in kitchen. It was fun to make things with everyone. Every one made jokes while preparing food. Team work was so enjoyable. And not to mention stopping Yug and winning was also fun. Kaali was not a timid girl as she thought her to be. She was quite cheerful and she even helped her learn few tricks while cooking. Sharmila could easily bond with her in that busy kitchen. They both started the preparations for Barsi. When Kali asked about the kalash she replied it was in the storeroom. "Will you go and bring it? I am busy with this right now..Oh I forgot.. you won't touch anything.. right?" She saw yash busy in his laptop.. "Yash.. Go and bring the Kalash from storeroom.." Yash groaned. He started refusing. Just then he got a message. "O.K fine... I'll go but only if Kali come with me... The storeroom is scary." Kaali agreed. They went to storeroom. Yash took the kalash and went off. Kaali was also leaving but then her hand was suddenly pulled. It was Yug. He pulled her inside the storeroom. He pinned her to the wall. Kaali was about to say something but he covered her mouth. "All I wanted was sometime with you.. but now you have called Di into it. You left me no other choice other than to use yash." Kaali didn't know what to do? They were in a closed room all alone. She felt Yug's hand leave hers. She felt her heart beat fast. Yug came closer. "Tell me kaali.. are you scared?" Kaali didn't know how to answer this question. She nodded. He came even closer. He wiped her tears which she didn't realise she had shed. He wiped them with much love. Her whole body felt shivered at his touch. "Now... Now are you feeling scared?" she looked at his eyes. She did not feel scared anymore. She shook her head. Yug smiled. He came closer... and closer...  Just then the door opened. It was Di. "I should have realised. Yash was always your chamcha.." Kali ran and hid behind Di. "Sorry Kaali.. Next time I'll be more carefull.." Di took Kaali away. Yug was still smiling. Victory for Ram..

SHARMILA:1       YUG:1

Sharmila felt irritated. Yug won. She won't let that happen now.. Kaali was totally shaken. Sharmila took her to her room. "See.. Whatever is between you and Yug is none of my business. But I promised you, I'll not let Yug come near you. And I'll fulfil my promise." Kaali nodded. She decided she will not leave. They came down and busied themselves with bothkitcen work and pooja work. During that time, Yug had another plan. He asked Yash to send Kaali to pluck flowers for the pooja. He waited sometime in the garden. He saw a shadow approaching him. Without thinking much he pulled her by hand. "Di?" he asked as he saw his sister. "What are you doing here?" Sharmila smiled, "Waiting for your Sita to pick flowers, Mr. Ramji?.. Unfortunately.. Your Lakshman was easily bribed for 5000.. Now he is in my team. And if you try to make any move on Kaali.. I'll tell everyone who the cat was.. Understood my cute little Romeo?" She left to the house leaving behind a defeated Ram

SHARMILA:2       YUG:1

And then yug did nothing else other than steal glances at her.. She looked so happy working with everyone. Di was also enjoying. Yug could already see a bright future for him with her and his family. After much time most of the thing were remade. Chachi was delighted. It was time for Kaali to leave. "I'll drop her." Yug said as soon as she was about to leave. She shook her head looking at the ground. "No need. I can go by myself." Sharmila understood her brother's plan. "Yash!! Drop Kaali.. " Yash who was busy playing in his laptop rejected. "Let bhai do it.. He is free.." Di went near him with a hot ladle, "Would you just do what I say?" Yash was scared of hot stuff like hot ladle in the hands of a hot headed sister. So he agreed. "O.K fine.. Let's go Kaali.." Kaali thanked her. "Hey.. you were the one who helped me.. now Dadi will not scold me.. Thank you.." And Kaali left. Yug looked at a mug sharmila..Her eyes clearly said:

SHARMILA:3       YUG:1

Thank you for readingSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Star094zeenucharmmariya.kamransweetcherry95

BubliBag Goldie
BubliBag
BubliBag

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 3:25am | IP Logged
superb 
loved it

umawanderer

Go to top